The 100 Year War on Palestine

Why would I research how much you think I don't know? Why don't you show me what you know?
Why don't you grow up and start reading a few minutes of news like I do?
You wouldn't believe me anyway without me Linking to a site I just suggested you check out.
The bottom line is that I am well aware that you only love Jews who eat pork and hate Israel.
It's not like I don't remember you and your posts.

No, it was a classic antisemitic characature created by a hateful piece of exprement in order to appeal to hateful pieces of excrement and then posted by a hateful piece of excrement.
Sounds like Hasbara to me.
the_happy_merchant_by_567a45-d6lbzsg-580x828.jpg

"ANTI-SEMITIC ICON CHOSEN BY JEWISH HARVARD GRAD 'JASON BECK' POSTING AS A JEW-HATER UNDER THE ALIAS OF 'DESHAWN WILLIAMS'"

‘Common Dreams’ website traps Hasbara troll spewing anti-Semitism

Why don't you grow up and start reading a few minutes of news like I do?
You wouldn't believe me anyway without me Linking to a site I just suggested you check out.
The bottom line is that I am well aware that you only love Jews who eat pork and hate Israel.
It's not like I don't remember you and your posts.
Why should I like Israel?

Why should I like Israel?
Because most of the software and hardware you are using to post here is developed in Israel.
Make sure you never use any medication, medical instruments or machines developed in Israel.
The fact is I am well aware of your vices and one of them is peer pressure and needing to be cool.

''Palestine'' refers to a loosely defined geographic area. We here in the Great Satan have a loosely defined geographic area called the "Bible Belt''. Existence of the "Bible Belt'' doesn't imply a unique nationality. Did you know the under Ottoman rule for approx. 600 years there was no Sanjak called "Palestine"

If you're still confused, raise your hand and ask a question.
Actually, Palestine refers to a specific geographic area where its citizens (known as Palestinians) received legal title to their homes, businesses, bank accounts, farms, and factories, which Jews (many of them illegal immigrants) then stole in 1948; raise your hand if you MAGA.
390px-Palestinian_refugees.jpg

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia

Does Palestine exist or has Palestine ever existed.
There is a loosely defined geographic area called Palestine. That area did not exist during 600 years of Ottoman rule.

You seem to have a Disney'fied view of the Magical Kingdom of Pally'land, ''Where Dreams Come True''.

Actually, Palestine refers to a specific geographic area where its citizens (known as Palestinians) received legal title to their homes, businesses, bank accounts, farms, and factories, which Jews (many of them illegal immigrants) then stole in 1948; raise your hand if you MAGA.
390px-Palestinian_refugees.jpg

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia
You can thank your Arab heroes who crossed the frontier in 1948 in their effort to eliminate the nascent State of Israel. That war, started by Arab armies uprooted Arabs.

So, you acknowledge that the loosely defined geographic area called Palestine was exactly that, a loosely defined geographic area.

Did you know that much of the Sanjak of the Ottoman Empire was land owned by absentee land owners in Lebanon, Syria and Egypt who sold large tracts to Jewish agencies?

No. You didn't know that. You should have.

And there are a lot.
Indeed.
For those unafraid to look:

"Over thirty years ago Lenni Brenner's Zionism in the Age of the Dictators awakened the ghosts of Nazi-Zionist collaboration.

"This collaboration was an extension of Zionism's historical attitude to anti-Semitism in Europe, which saw anti-Semitism as the natural reaction of non-Jews to the abnormal presence of Jews.

"The Zionist movement was outraged by these public revelations of collaboration and sought to censor them.

"Brenner brought together some of the most damning evidence of Zionism's collaboration with the Nazis and their obstruction of the rescue of European Jews to anywhere but Palestine.

Zionist-Nazi Collaboration and the Holocaust-A Historical Aberration? Lenni Brenner Revisited | Holy Land Studies

"This essay critiques Brenner's thesis, especially its failure to analyse the Holocaust in depth. Brenner rightly denounced this collaboration, but, as in the case of the Israeli Holocaust Memorial Museum Yad Vashem, he produced no analysis of this official Israeli memorial project.

"This essay furthermore explores the implications of Zionist collaboration as in the case of Argentina under the Junta and for a future resurgence of anti-Semitism."

Indeed.
For those unafraid to look:

"Over thirty years ago Lenni Brenner's Zionism in the Age of the Dictators awakened the ghosts of Nazi-Zionist collaboration.

"This collaboration was an extension of Zionism's historical attitude to anti-Semitism in Europe, which saw anti-Semitism as the natural reaction of non-Jews to the abnormal presence of Jews.

"The Zionist movement was outraged by these public revelations of collaboration and sought to censor them.

"Brenner brought together some of the most damning evidence of Zionism's collaboration with the Nazis and their obstruction of the rescue of European Jews to anywhere but Palestine.

Zionist-Nazi Collaboration and the Holocaust-A Historical Aberration? Lenni Brenner Revisited | Holy Land Studies

"This essay critiques Brenner's thesis, especially its failure to analyse the Holocaust in depth. Brenner rightly denounced this collaboration, but, as in the case of the Israeli Holocaust Memorial Museum Yad Vashem, he produced no analysis of this official Israeli memorial project.

"This essay furthermore explores the implications of Zionist collaboration as in the case of Argentina under the Junta and for a future resurgence of anti-Semitism."

A hippie 'activist' desperate for attention and a Trotsky groupie.

Lovely.

Are you trying to tell us that you are really a Jewish person POSING as a subhuman, now?

You need to find some better games to play, if so.
I'm telling you Israel is a racist, apartheid state
There is a loosely defined geographic area called Palestine. That area did not exist during 600 years of Ottoman rule.

You seem to have a Disney'fied view of the Magical Kingdom of Pally'land, ''Where Dreams Come True''.
Between 1920 and 1948 non-Jews living in historic Palestine (known today as Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza) possessed legal title to land.

In 1948 Jews stole much of that land, leveled 500 Palestinian villages, and drove 700,000 Palestinians into neighboring countries, setting the stage for the 75 years of industrial-scale violence that's followed.

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

"Mandatory Palestine[a][2] (Arabic: فلسطين Filasṭīn; Hebrew: פָּלֶשְׂתִּינָה (א"י) Pālēśtīnā (E.Y.), where 'E.Y.' indicates Ērētz Yīśrā'ēl, the Land of Israel) was a geopolitical entity established between 1920 and 1948 in the region of Palestine under the terms of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine."

Forum List

Back