The 100 Year War on Palestine

You can thank your Arab heroes who crossed the frontier in 1948 in their effort to eliminate the nascent State of Israel. That war, started by Arab armies uprooted Arabs.
By your account.

By others, Arab armies invades after Jews began their campaign of ethnic cleansing, fought a largely defensive action, and prevented the Jews from taking all of historic Palestine (at least until 1967).

Weakness into Strength: Overcoming Strategic Deficits in the 1948 Israeli War for Independence

"The historian Avi Shlaim diagnoses the argument to be between traditional narratives of the miraculous Jewish victory against impossible odds and the re-written history based on archival evidence driven by the so-called new historians.

"He writes, 'There can be no agreement on what actually happened in 1948; each side subscribes to a different version of events.'[1]

"These competing sides search for truth on subjects such as the flight or expulsion of Palestinians, the sheer mass or disunity of Arab armies, and the British support or indifference towards the Jordanian invasion.[2]

"Entire libraries dedicate their existence to these questions and the enormous amount of ongoing research precludes a full review here. "

By your account.

By others, Arab armies invades after Jews began their campaign of ethnic cleansing, fought a largely defensive action, and prevented the Jews from taking all of historic Palestine (at least until 1967).

Weakness into Strength: Overcoming Strategic Deficits in the 1948 Israeli War for Independence

"The historian Avi Shlaim diagnoses the argument to be between traditional narratives of the miraculous Jewish victory against impossible odds and the re-written history based on archival evidence driven by the so-called new historians.

"He writes, 'There can be no agreement on what actually happened in 1948; each side subscribes to a different version of events.'[1]

"These competing sides search for truth on subjects such as the flight or expulsion of Palestinians, the sheer mass or disunity of Arab armies, and the British support or indifference towards the Jordanian invasion.[2]

"Entire libraries dedicate their existence to these questions and the enormous amount of ongoing research precludes a full review here. "
What ethnic cleansing occurred in 'hysteric' pally'land?

I acknowledge historic Palestine has existed for thousands of years as a geopolitical entity; if you have evidence to the contrary, reveal it.
From Wikipedia!
Too bad every Arab & Muslim nation recognizes Israel.
Must suck for you to live when the Internet is not your friend.

Did you know that much of the Sanjak of the Ottoman Empire was land owned by absentee land owners in Lebanon, Syria and Egypt who sold large tracts to Jewish agencies?
I know the core issues of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are the collective dispossession and ethnic cleansing (compulsory population transfer) of the Palestinian people for the past seven decades.

Facts Not Lies about the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict - Palestine Remembered

"Everyone of the below facts has been linked to their relevant sources which are based from British Mandate, UN, or the Zionist archives:

1. "It wasn't Arabs but Europeans who took turns persecuting their Jewish citizens in the millions. Does that explain why they've eagerly voted for partitioning Palestine in late 1947."

I acknowledge historic Palestine has existed for thousands of years as a geopolitical entity; if you have evidence to the contrary, reveal it.
You're free to acknowledge some place you call ''hysteric'' pally'land existed for thousands of years. '''... because I say so'', is a great argument, right?

Did you read that on wiki and decide you would copy and paste it in this thread?

I know the core issues of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are the collective dispossession and ethnic cleansing (compulsory population transfer) of the Palestinian people for the past seven decades.

"Everyone of the below facts has been linked to their relevant sources which are based from British Mandate, UN, or the Zionist archives:

1. "It wasn't Arabs but Europeans who took turns persecuting their Jewish citizens in the millions. Does that explain why they've eagerly voted for partitioning Palestine in late 1947."
It seems you know ''core issues'' with 100% certainty while possessing 0% facts.

Is the following a fact or not?

"It wasn't Arabs but Europeans who took turns persecuting their Jewish citizens in the millions. Does that explain why they've eagerly voted for partitioning Palestine in late 1947"

It's a fact that Arabs-Moslems have been among the greatest persecutors of Jews. Study your Koranology and discover that Islamism is consumed by a 1,400 year old politico- religious ideological hatred for Jews that goes back to the invention of the ideology by an Arab warlord. Moslems have been at war with Jews ever since the muhammedan dog and pony show was invented. It's Arabs-Moslems who refuse to make peace and co-exist with Israel.

Islamism and Nazi ideology share a great deal in common. This was never more obvious than during WW2 when Hajj Amin al-Husseini was a close ally of Hitler.

This is why the so-called Pal Arabs still idolize Nazis ideology and have flown the Nazi flag.

Let's move on to the legacy of Rahman Abdul Rauf al-Qudwa al-Husseini. He was born in Cairo, Egypt in 1929, and raised in Gaza. His uncle was Haj Amin al-Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem after the British mandate, and the de facto leader of Pal'istanian Arabs--and this is where Yasser Arafat's story really starts.

Is your knowledge of this subject superior to Wikipedia's? I'm sure that mine is not.
I suspect mine is. You are likely unaware that wiki is editable by most anyone without regard to facts or authentification. Thats why it becomes a playground for those with an agenda.

And speaking of agendas, you shouldn't expect anyone to blindly accept anything from the islsmist propaganda site 'Palestine Remembered'. As I'm sure you know, a read of the ''about'' section leaves one with the obvious knowledge that the site has a clear bias and one presumes that is where your silly, ''hysteric Palestine'' is taken from.

I suspect mine is. You are likely unaware that wiki is editable by most anyone without regard to facts or authentification. Thats why it becomes a playground for those with an agenda.
Wikipedia allows anyone to propose an edit to its material. If your knowledge of the Israel/Palestine conflict is as extensive as you imagine, why don't you help Wiki reveal the truth about it?

Forum List

Back