The 100 Year War on Palestine

The problem with the right under Netanyahu and then branching out in other areas is that it hogged the votes or so the left in Israel thought. They hence moved to the right. That is the only movement there has been in Israel in the last 20 years. Uri Avnery an Israeli who was there as an adult at the beginning and died a couple of years ago, said some years ago that he believed that the reason why the Peace Movement had really dwindled in Israel was because most of the people who were there at the formation of Israel, who genuinely knew what had happened had died as the truth is not taught in school. The Revisionist Historians found this out through their research but according to Avnery the oldies always new it.

So you have the situation where what kids are taught is the truth is what the Education department wants them to think and we can see the result of this in what you are speaking of. However there are some things to balance things. I hear that in the US there is more willingness to be brave and to speak of the situation of the Palestinians and it would appear that Peace Now is taking more of an Active part in protests about settlements.

Peace Now is taking direct action against settler outposts. Can it succeed?
The Arab Pals are all about peace.

Incident marks latest use of swastika symbol in protests against Israel amid rising tensions in West Bank​

A Nazi flag attacked to electrical cables in the Palestinian village of Beit Ummar in the West Bank, on September 26, 2021. (Screenshot/Instagram)
A Nazi flag attacked to electrical cables in the Palestinian village of Beit Ummar in the West Bank, on September 26, 2021. (Screenshot/Instagram)
Palestinian protesters hung a Nazi flag bearing the swastika symbol in the West Bank village of Beit Ummar near Hebron on Saturday.

Imho, Avnery was a visionary who saw the potential of a Semitic Union across the Middle East at a time when such a thing was possible:

Semitic Action - Wikipedia

"Created in 1956,[2] the group's key members were Uri Avnery, Natan Yellin-Mor, and Boaz Evron,[3] with other members including Maxim Ghilan, Shalom Cohen, and Amos Kenan.[4]

"Joel Beinin describes the group as 'a political expression of the Canaanite movement' which 'advocated that Hebrew-speaking Israelis cut their ties with the Jewish diaspora and integrate into the Middle East as natives of the region on the basis of an anticolonialist alliance with its indigenous Arab inhabitants.'"
He was very wrong-----I learned that from the MANY muslims I encountered since I was 12 years old circa 1960 AND being an invited guest in mosques. Coincidentally----the would be murderer of Salman Rushdie was brought up in a town very near my childhood town. He is no ABBERATION.
I encountered lots of Hindus too----another source
of lessons in that "peaceful coexistence" thing----
and zoroastrians from Mumbai. Why do you imagine there are zoroastrians in Mumbai (erstwhile
Bombay)?

He was very wrong-----I learned that from the MANY muslims I encountered since I was 12 years old circa 1960 AND being an invited guest in mosques. Coincidentally----the would be murderer of Salman Rushdie was brought up in a town very near my childhood town. He is no ABBERATION.
I encountered lots of Hindus too----another source
of lessons in that "peaceful coexistence" thing----
and zoroastrians from Mumbai. Why do you imagine there are zoroastrians in Mumbai (erstwhile
Bombay)?
How many racist Jews have you known?
f89496a6812c442ea7fa05f74a6501e7_18.jpeg

‘It’s okay to be racist in Israel’

Palestinian is a race?

The things you learn at a madrassah, eh?
Things you don't learn on Fox:

"In the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Israeli army is responsible for controlling the lives of more than three million Palestinians through hundreds of checkpoints, raids of villages and homes, trial of civilians in military courts, demolition of homes, suppression of protests, and the killing and injuring of civilians, to name a few"

Things you don't learn on Fox:

"In the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Israeli army is responsible for controlling the lives of more than three million Palestinians through hundreds of checkpoints, raids of villages and homes, trial of civilians in military courts, demolition of homes, suppression of protests, and the killing and injuring of civilians, to name a few"
Islamic terrorists need to be controlled, Don't forget those ''racist'' Egyptians who also control their border.

When did pal'istanian become a ''race''?

The Arab Pals are all about peace.

Incident marks latest use of swastika symbol in protests against Israel amid rising tensions in West Bank​

Palestinian protesters hung a Nazi flag bearing the swastika symbol in the West Bank village of Beit Ummar near Hebron on Saturday.
That had nothing to do with my post.

Imho, Avnery was a visionary who saw the potential of a Semitic Union across the Middle East at a time when such a thing was possible:

Semitic Action - Wikipedia

"Created in 1956,[2] the group's key members were Uri Avnery, Natan Yellin-Mor, and Boaz Evron,[3] with other members including Maxim Ghilan, Shalom Cohen, and Amos Kenan.[4]

"Joel Beinin describes the group as 'a political expression of the Canaanite movement' which 'advocated that Hebrew-speaking Israelis cut their ties with the Jewish diaspora and integrate into the Middle East as natives of the region on the basis of an anticolonialist alliance with its indigenous Arab inhabitants.'"
I didn't know of that, There was a similar organisation prior to Israel coming into being which believed in Israel being one state for all the people and for Israel to identify itself with the ME rather than the West so somewhat similar. Avnery always believed in two States. He was a journalist, a member of the knesset but most of all a man of peace. He founded Gush Shalon and was a source of honest reporting from Israel.

Last edited:
Islamic terrorists need to be controlled, Don't forget those ''racist'' Egyptians who also control their border.

Who controls IDF terrorism?
israeli_terror_final.jpg

Palestinians - Wikipedia.

"Some Palestinians claim descent from Arab tribes who entered the region during the Islamic conquest, and consider themselves to have historical precedence to the Jews, whom they regard as Europeans who only began to immigrate to Palestine in the 19th century".

Care to advise how many more times you're going to cut and paste the above?
Until you manage a credible refutation.

Israel and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

"The State of Israel has been accused of being a state-sponsor of terrorism,[1] and also committing acts of state terrorism.[2]

"Several sovereign countries have at some point officially alleged that Israel is a proponent of state-sponsored terrorism, including Bolivia,[3] Iran, Lebanon,[4] Saudi Arabia,[5] Syria,[6] Turkey,[7] and Yemen."

I didn't know of that, There was a similar organisation prior to Israel coming into being which believed in Israel being one state for all the people and for Israel to identify itself with the ME rather than the West so somewhat similar. Avnery always believed in two States. He was a journalist, a member of the knesset but most of all a man of peace. He founded Gush Shalon and was a source of honest reporting from Israel.

He was living in Palestine before Israel came into existence and reported what he saw:

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia

"He joined the Irgun, a Zionist paramilitary group, in 1938,[8] in reaction to the execution of Shlomo Ben-Yosef by the British authorities.

"Ben-Yosef had thrown a grenade (which failed to explode) into a bus carrying Arab women and children,[5] but unlike his comrade-in-arms Yitzhak Shamir who joined up at roughly the same time, Avnery was judged too young to engage directly in actions[11] such as killing Jews suspected of being informers for the British authorities, and bombing Arab markets."

He was living in Palestine before Israel came into existence and reported what he saw:

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia

"He joined the Irgun, a Zionist paramilitary group, in 1938,[8] in reaction to the execution of Shlomo Ben-Yosef by the British authorities.

"Ben-Yosef had thrown a grenade (which failed to explode) into a bus carrying Arab women and children,[5] but unlike his comrade-in-arms Yitzhak Shamir who joined up at roughly the same time, Avnery was judged too young to engage directly in actions[11] such as killing Jews suspected of being informers for the British authorities, and bombing Arab markets."
Yes, I knew he was there before Israel declared itself and that he joined the Irgun. He said he only stayed with them for about 2 weeks though....and yes, there was one hell of a lot of terrorism carried out by the Israelis on Jews who did not behave as they wished. Even for such things as printing a newspaper in German rather than Hebrew. Being a Policeman was a deadly occupation. A few years ago Thomas Suárez found a lot of old sources and wrote
State of Terror HOW TERRORISM CREATED MODERN ISRAEL People forget Israel was created by terrorism.

Until you manage a credible refutation.

"The State of Israel has been accused of being a state-sponsor of terrorism,[1] and also committing acts of state terrorism.[2]

"Several sovereign countries have at some point officially alleged that Israel is a proponent of state-sponsored terrorism, including Bolivia,[3] Iran, Lebanon,[4] Saudi Arabia,[5] Syria,[6] Turkey,[7] and Yemen."

A credible refutation to what, something you cut and pasted from wiki?

Who from wiki will respond to what I refute? Certainly not you. The entirety of your posting is cut and paste snippets from wiki.

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit nearly any page and improve articles immediately. You do not need to register to do this, and anyone who has edited is known as a Wikipedian or editor. Small edits add up, and every editor can be proud to have made Wikipedia better for all.

good point----anyone interested in the attitude of
the EGYPTIAN ON THE STREET re BALESTINIANS---
strike up a conversation ----Egyptians cannot even
say the word "BALESTINIAN" without a facial
expression of UTTER DISGUST

A credible refutation to what, something you cut and pasted from wiki?

Who from wiki will respond to what I refute? Certainly not you. The entirety of your posting is cut and paste snippets from wiki.

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit nearly any page and improve articles immediately. You do not need to register to do this, and anyone who has edited is known as a Wikipedian or editor. Small edits add up, and every editor can be proud to have made Wikipedia better for all.
Anyone can PROPOSE an edit to Wikipedia.
Want to try it out?
Start here:

"The 'Lavon Affair' was an unsuccessful Israeli covert operation, code named 'Operation Susannah', conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.

"As part of the false flag operation,[15] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers.

"The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, 'unspecified malcontents' or 'local nationalists' with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to maintain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone."

What IDF terrorism?

Can you cut and paste something specific from wiki?
Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories Archives
285645-gaza-afp.jpg

"During the armed conflict in May, Israel committed apparent war crimes and possible crimes against humanity in the Gaza Strip.

"According to the OHCHR and the WHO, 242 Palestinians were killed, including 63 children, and some 9,000 were injured. More than 74,000 Palestinians were displaced.

"According to the World Bank, the housing needs of 4,000 families, including 7,000 children, whose homes were damaged or destroyed had not been met by December.

"On 10 May, Israel bombed the seawater desalination plant in north Gaza, cutting water supplies to more than 250,000 people until it was temporarily repaired on 23 May.

"Around midnight on 14 May, Israeli air strikes hit the al-Atar family’s building in Beit Lahia city, killing Lamya al-Atar and her three children aged between eight months and seven years"

Forum List

Back