The 100 Year War on Palestine

You've never explained why Lord Balfour choose Palestine for a homeland (not nation) for Jews. Why is that?

In 1948 Palestine 700,000 non-Jews were evicted from homes, businesses, farms, and bank accounts they possessed legal to by the Jews of Israel.

Al Nakba - PalestineRemix
Palestina was a JEWISH NATION for thousands of years before Lord
Balfour was born------he knew the HISTORY. In 1948----not one
arab was "EVICTED"----I have it from eyewitnesses-----and their
"bank accounts" too? Georgie missed his calling as a STAND-UP
COMIC

Self-determination is an established principle in international law. You can look that up on wiki. I guess international law is not a subject taught at your madrassah? The Jewish people exercised that right in 1948. Oddly, they didn't feel the need to seek your permission. The warring Arab tribes couldn't manage that effort 75 years ago and still can't manage it today.
Your ignorance is truly Trumpian.
Do you MAGA?
Jews didn't resort to an election in 1948.
They resorted to terrorism after the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for free elections in all of Palestine.
345px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

An Iron Wall of British bayonets or was Jabotinsky confused?

Iron Wall (essay) - Wikipedia

"Jabotinsky argued that the Palestinian Arabs would not agree to a Jewish majority in Palestine, and that 'Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population.

"Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.'"
Israel%20wall-01.png

Was that iron wall related to the iron curtain?
Can you scratch that big brain of yours and think of any reasons Palestinian Arabs would have for seeking a Jewish majority in Palestine?
It's related to measures that prevent Islamic terrorist attacks.

You've heard nothing of Islamic terrorist tunnel rats burrowing undergrounds?

GEE !!!! for some reason you keep citing this ONE ISOLATED
EVENT with no REASON CITED-----whilst thruout Israel and for decades JEWS AND ARABS
have been using the same buses for almost 100 years AND
COUNTING. You are one desperate propagandaist
What would you expect if 30%-40% of young Israeli Jews support a fascistic political party, overt racism on busses or not?

Israel heads further right: 30-40 percent of young support fascistic Jewish party | MR Online

"The rightwing tilt of Israeli society was captured in a discussion last week between Ori Nir of Americans for Peace Now and former Haaretz Washington reporter Chemi Shalev. (Youtube link).

"The two described all the “energy” that surrounds Itamar Ben-Gvir, the head of Otzma Yehudit, the Jewish Power party–a racist Kahanist faction that had been barred from the Knesset in previous decades.

":Ben-Gvir’s party is now part of the Religious Zionism bloc of seven seats in the parliament, and politically loyal to Netanyahu.

"Polls say it could almost double in size in the next election.
1660687245904.jpeg

"Nir said he witnessed Religious Zionism’s popularity on a visit recently."

POLLY WANNA CRACKER????
What would you expect if 30%-40% of young Israeli Jews support a fascistic political party, overt racism on busses or not?

Israel heads further right: 30-40 percent of young support fascistic Jewish party | MR Online

"The rightwing tilt of Israeli society was captured in a discussion last week between Ori Nir of Americans for Peace Now and former Haaretz Washington reporter Chemi Shalev. (Youtube link).

"The two described all the “energy” that surrounds Itamar Ben-Gvir, the head of Otzma Yehudit, the Jewish Power party–a racist Kahanist faction that had been barred from the Knesset in previous decades.

":Ben-Gvir’s party is now part of the Religious Zionism bloc of seven seats in the parliament, and politically loyal to Netanyahu.

View attachment 683400
you are making a fool of yourself, georgie

Palestina was a JEWISH NATION for thousands of years before Lord
Balfour was born------he knew the HISTORY. In 1948----not one
arab was "EVICTED"----I have it from eyewitnesses-----and their
"bank accounts" too? Georgie missed his calling as a STAND-UP
COMIC
what the heck are you talking about. Jews were about 4% of the population until the organised drive to take over these people's homeland began around 1880 and within the thinking of the time was no problem. Early Zionist Organisations spoke of themselves as being Colonial. it was fine. No one cared then and in any case the Brits always intended on keeping the Zionists beneath them. The Zionists just came too late to do a genocide and get away with it and it was most certainly no longer acceptable to call oneself Colonialists. The Zionists stopped talking about themselves in such a way and instead started talking about going for Independence. One day the Colonialists, the next going for Independence on the same piece of land.......

what the heck are you talking about. Jews were about 4% of the population until the organised drive to take over these people's homeland began around 1880 and within the thinking of the time was no problem. Early Zionist Organisations spoke of themselves as being Colonial. it was fine. No one cared then and in any case the Brits always intended on keeping the Zionists beneath them. The Zionists just came too late to do a genocide and get away with it and it was most certainly no longer acceptable to call oneself Colonialists. The Zionists stopped talking about themselves in such a way and instead started talking about going for Independence. One day the Colonialists, the next going for Independence on the same piece of land.......
I am fully aware of the nature of islamo nazi propaganda--- it is
VERY DEPENDENT ON SEMANTICS ----a characteristic picked up
from the nazi war criminals who elaborated much of it in both the
1930s and in the Post World War II era. "colonialists" ----OH --that
and NOW, SUDDENLY we are "BALESTIANIANS"---circa 1960.

I am fully aware of the nature of islamo nazi propaganda--- it is
VERY DEPENDENT ON SEMANTICS ----a characteristic picked up
from the nazi war criminals who elaborated much of it in both the
1930s and in the Post World War II era. "colonialists" ----OH --that
and NOW, SUDDENLY we are "BALESTIANIANS"---circa 1960.
sorry dear. What I wrote is the truth. You are simply a troll here using personal attacks when someone produces information which you know nothing about. You are the most sickening human being I have ever met on a forum and you know absolutely nothing on which you abuse about.

Learn some history----and READ THE KORAN----There were
genocides in the land that the Roman animals called JUDEA---
of jews by Romans and in the 7th century AD by the "muslim"
minions of the rapist of Meccca-----of jews. Thereafter there were
genocides of jews in every land controlled by the minions of the
rapist of Mecca. There was no genocide of arabs by jews no matter
how hard your PRAY FOR IT

sorry dear. What I wrote is the truth. You are simply a troll here using personal attacks when someone produces information which you know nothing about. You are the most sickening human being I have ever met on a forum and you know absolutely nothing on which you abuse about.
You are delirious. I know your technique---I have had the "honor"
of being assigned to monitor alcohol and drug rehab sessions.
What "truth" do you imagine you wrote? There has been a
genocide of arabs conducted by jews in the windmills of your
mind?

View attachment 683400

It seems you cut and paste every frantic, Jew obsessed article from MR Online. For those suffering from IJH (Irrational Jew Hatred), that far left, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back collection of madrassah drop outs appeals to your every conspiracy theory.

I know everything about the bullcrap you post. I am OLD and began reading the islamo nazi propaganda when I was 8 years old (195Os)
It was AVAILABLE in my USA WASP hometown----free in little sleazy
pamphlet like throw-aways. I grew up in an area of the USA known for
its ISLAMO NAZI population----In fact the animal who tried to murder SALMAN RUSHDIE for the glory of allah grew up in my childhood state-in a town much like that of my childhood. I read the koran at about age 20 when most USA christians had never heard of it

View attachment 683400
The problem with the right under Netanyahu and then branching out in other areas is that it hogged the votes or so the left in Israel thought. They hence moved to the right. That is the only movement there has been in Israel in the last 20 years. Uri Avnery an Israeli who was there as an adult at the beginning and died a couple of years ago, said some years ago that he believed that the reason why the Peace Movement had really dwindled in Israel was because most of the people who were there at the formation of Israel, who genuinely knew what had happened had died as the truth is not taught in school. The Revisionist Historians found this out through their research but according to Avnery the oldies always new it.

So you have the situation where what kids are taught is the truth is what the Education department wants them to think and we can see the result of this in what you are speaking of. However there are some things to balance things. I hear that in the US there is more willingness to be brave and to speak of the situation of the Palestinians and it would appear that Peace Now is taking more of an Active part in protests about settlements.

Peace Now is taking direct action against settler outposts. Can it succeed?

ROFLMAO @ UriAvneri -----a jerk who sang for his supper----
a Jerry Rubin type character ----the darling of teenie-boppers

The problem with the right under Netanyahu and then branching out in other areas is that it hogged the votes or so the left in Israel thought. They hence moved to the right. That is the only movement there has been in Israel in the last 20 years. Uri Avnery an Israeli who was there as an adult at the beginning and died a couple of years ago, said some years ago that he believed that the reason why the Peace Movement had really dwindled in Israel was because most of the people who were there at the formation of Israel, who genuinely knew what had happened had died as the truth is not taught in school. The Revisionist Historians found this out through their research but according to Avnery the oldies always new it.

So you have the situation where what kids are taught is the truth is what the Education department wants them to think and we can see the result of this in what you are speaking of. However there are some things to balance things. I hear that in the US there is more willingness to be brave and to speak of the situation of the Palestinians and it would appear that Peace Now is taking more of an Active part in protests about settlements.

Peace Now is taking direct action against settler outposts. Can it succeed?
gee Alexa ----you "hear" things. My very own hubby is an OLDIE
from Israel----he was there in 1948. I have spoken to lots of his
relatives (some now deceased) and friends----somehow they did
not (sic) "NEW" what you seem to "NOW". From what rag
do you glean your irrefutable "facts"

how did the Year 1880 creep into the islamo nazi program? How
do you say COLONIALIST in hebrew? What does "the Brits
always intended on keeping the zionists beneath them..." mean?
What people's "homeland"??

Uri Avnery an Israeli who was there as an adult at the beginning and died a couple of years ago, said some years ago that he believed that the reason why the Peace Movement had really dwindled in Israel was because most of the people who were there at the formation of Israel, who genuinely knew what had happened had died as the truth is not taught in school
Imho, Avnery was a visionary who saw the potential of a Semitic Union across the Middle East at a time when such a thing was possible:

Semitic Action - Wikipedia

"Created in 1956,[2] the group's key members were Uri Avnery, Natan Yellin-Mor, and Boaz Evron,[3] with other members including Maxim Ghilan, Shalom Cohen, and Amos Kenan.[4]

"Joel Beinin describes the group as 'a political expression of the Canaanite movement' which 'advocated that Hebrew-speaking Israelis cut their ties with the Jewish diaspora and integrate into the Middle East as natives of the region on the basis of an anticolonialist alliance with its indigenous Arab inhabitants.'"

Imho, Avnery was a visionary who saw the potential of a Semitic Union across the Middle East at a time when such a thing was possible:

Semitic Action - Wikipedia

"Created in 1956,[2] the group's key members were Uri Avnery, Natan Yellin-Mor, and Boaz Evron,[3] with other members including Maxim Ghilan, Shalom Cohen, and Amos Kenan.[4]

"Joel Beinin describes the group as 'a political expression of the Canaanite movement' which 'advocated that Hebrew-speaking Israelis cut their ties with the Jewish diaspora and integrate into the Middle East as natives of the region on the basis of an anticolonialist alliance with its indigenous Arab inhabitants.'"
Praise Allah for wiki, eh? Anything you want to cut and paste without the need for thinking or examination.

Forum List

Back