The 100 Year War on Palestine

You should have read the link provided by him then. It tells you. He is not responsible because you refuse to read information given.
ROFLMAO at the cynical ALEXA WIKKI SCHOLAR. who knows nothing but idiot propaganda. She, not only, READS
MINDS, she also "knows" what I have read. Fortunately---I have read islamo nazi bullshit since age 8---ie for more than 65 years, ----but, unlike Alexa, I am blessed with discernment
which I learned, ASO in childhood, by attending "sunday
school" with brain dead kids who grew up to be ALEXAS

Only if the 9th century BCE predates the 12th century BCE:

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/palestine#:~:text=Palestine's%20Early%20Roots,-Scholars%20believe%20the&text=Throughout%20history%2C%20Palestine%20has%20been,ruled%20much%20of%20the%20region.

"The word Palestine derives from the Greek word, Philistia, which dates to Ancient Greek writers' descriptions of the region in the 12th century B.C. Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire in World War I to 1918, Palestine typically referred to the geographic region located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Arab people who call this territory home have been known as Palestinians since the early 20th century. Much of this land is now considered present-day Israel."

Imho, ancient history is less informative than 20th Century events which saw 700,000 non-Jews forced from their property in 1948 and denied the right of return while Jews from around the world were allowed to enter the Jewish state.
Palestine was a loosely defined geographic area. Under Ottoman rule. There was no ''palestine'' as the area was divided into three Sanjaks.

It isn't what I or anyone else 'believes'. It is fact checking and his source was found to be strong on facts.
to what "FACT" do you refer. An incident in which a bus
was PUTATIVELY cleared of arabs------for which NO ONE provided an explanation as to WHY? I am, SOMEHOW, not
impressed

375px-Map_of_Mandatory_Palestine_in_1946_with_major_cities_%28in_English%29.svg.png

"The name given to the Mandate's territory was 'Palestine', in accordance with local Palestinian Arab and Ottoman usage[5][6][7][8] as well as European traditions.Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Mandate charter stipulated that Mandatory Palestine would have three official languages, namely English, Arabic and Hebrew."

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

When did the European imperialists' support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine morph into a Jewish state in Palestine?
Self-determination is an established principle in international law. You can look that up on wiki. I guess international law is not a subject taught at your madrassah? The Jewish people exercised that right in 1948. Oddly, they didn't feel the need to seek your permission. The warring Arab tribes couldn't manage that effort 75 years ago and still can't manage it today.

to what "FACT" do you refer. An incident in which a bus
was PUTATIVELY cleared of arabs------for which NO ONE provided an explanation as to WHY? I am, SOMEHOW, not
impressed
The information was provided in the link you were provided with. A bit deeper, whether it was just one creep or whether this kind of thing was regular was not addressed but what happened most certainly was and all you had to do was read it.

ROFLMAO at the cynical ALEXA WIKKI SCHOLAR. who knows nothing but idiot propaganda. She, not only, READS
MINDS, she also "knows" what I have read. Fortunately---I have read islamo nazi bullshit since age 8---ie for more than 65 years, ----but, unlike Alexa, I am blessed with discernment
which I learned, ASO in childhood, by attending "sunday
school" with brain dead kids who grew up to be ALEXAS
As usual a waste of time to this forum. Just abuse and ignoring reality. This tells me ieosie91 that you believe Israelis always have to be defended by abuse as everything they do, to you, is indefensible.

Self-determination is an established principle in international law. You can look that up on wiki. I guess international law is not a subject taught at your madrassah? The Jewish people exercised that right in 1948. Oddly, they didn't feel the need to seek your permission. The warring Arab tribes couldn't manage that effort 75 years ago and still can't manage it today.
I will explain----so that even poor georgie might obtain a
glimmer of insight. Jews have lived in the area that the Romans
called JUDEA (which was historically ISRAEL AND JUDAH) ---for hundreds to thousands of years before the Romans
INV ADED. Sometime after the devastating destruction and pillage
of JUDEA about 70 AD----jews still lived there albeit in lesser
numbers. Lots fled locally and some to parts of the Roman
empire. Then in the SEVENTH CENTURY AD-----as part of the
ISLAMIC program of GLORIOUS CONQUEST --aka rape, murder,
pillage, enslavement------a disgusting follower of the rapist of arabia
invaded, to wit, ABU BAKR---(a relative of the rapist) TOOK OVER.
Remaining Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians FLED IN DROVES.
Jews never gave up their sense of the area that got RENAMED
"palestina" by the Romans as their true home----to wit, ZION.
Over the subsequent centuries there were MANY programs of
"RETURN" <<< that is called ZIONISM. The islamo-nazi meme
that ZIONISM was somehow "invented" in the 19th century ---is
BULLSHIT on the level of Sunday school EASTER BUNNY

The information was provided in the link you were provided with. A bit deeper, whether it was just one creep or whether this kind of thing was regular was not addressed but what happened most certainly was and all you had to do was read it.
you still insist that YOU KNOW what I have or have not read. I read
it and it is as superficial and non-impressive as I have described it in
my post. Calling it "information" is risible. You wrote "what happened certainly was" ----was WHAT? I have been reading
this and that from HA'ARETZ for more than 50 years. I also read
the "national enquirer" as a teen-----while mom played with the
produce in the supermarkets-----I read it out of sheer boredom.
My poor mom could not go OUT alone-----so I spent lots of super-
market time-----looking for something to read.

As usual a waste of time to this forum. Just abuse and ignoring reality. This tells me ieosie91 that you believe Israelis always have to be defended by abuse as everything they do, to you, is indefensible.
You are not being ABUSED----you are ABUSIVE in that you parrot
Islamo-nazi propaganda. You remind me of the "protestants"
of my childhood who swallowed all sorts of BS about "CATHOLICS".
Is it true that there are TUNNELS from the nuns' residences to the
monks' residences in Monasteries STREWN with dead infants?

You are not being ABUSED----you are ABUSIVE in that you parrot
Islamo-nazi propaganda. You remind me of the "protestants"
of my childhood who swallowed all sorts of BS about "CATHOLICS".
Is it true that there are TUNNELS from the nuns' residences to the
monks' residences in Monasteries STREWN with dead infants?

All I have heard is that Roosevelt told them that if they did not agree to what he was suggesting they were going to all get murdered. That was how tense and near chaos the situation was. Apparently Roosevelt did it so that Capitalism would survive.
from whom did you "hear" that, Alexa? my parents and grandparents did not "hear" it

what is it that you imagine that Israelis do that is "indefensible"----
breathe? Is that the "reality" that you believe is being
"ignored" With each post you write it becomes more and more
clear that you entirely ignorant and a mindless bigot.

Here's an extra-biblical source by Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, [Hadrian] founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman History 69.12.1-14.3)

Question, where were the "Palestinians" when the Jewish People were defending their homeland from the Romans?
According to the Three Oaths, you're not even supposed to have a homeland until God comes back down to earth.

All I have heard is that Roosevelt told them that if they did not agree to what he was suggesting they were going to all get murdered. That was how tense and near chaos the situation was. Apparently Roosevelt did it so that Capitalism would survive.
I think it's true FDR saved capitalism, but he made some very powerful enemies by doing so, including...

Business Plot - Wikipedia

"Prescott Bush[edit]​

"In July 2007, a BBC investigation reported that Prescott Bush, father of US President George H. W. Bush and grandfather of then-president George W. Bush, was to have been a 'key liaison' between the 1933 Business Plotters and the newly emerged Nazi regime in Germany,[50] although this has been disputed by Jonathan Katz as a misconception caused by a clerical research error."

Scratch a capitalist
Find a fascist.

"brtish bayonets"??? of course---georgie will provide the footage of British soldiers BAYONETING arabs in order to
support Jews living in "palestine" I remember the attack on
the USS LIBERTY---very well. I served in the US Navy and remember LOTS of navy Maritime accidents-----including fatal events.
An Iron Wall of British bayonets or was Jabotinsky confused?

Iron Wall (essay) - Wikipedia

"Jabotinsky argued that the Palestinian Arabs would not agree to a Jewish majority in Palestine, and that 'Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population.

"Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.'"
Israel%20wall-01.png

Was that iron wall related to the iron curtain?
Can you scratch that big brain of yours and think of any reasons Palestinian Arabs would have for seeking a Jewish majority in Palestine?

Was the bus going to Gaza'istan?

No. That would be silly. Jews are not allowed in that islamic terrorist mini-caliphate.
Jew terrorists are only allowed to kill children in Gaza.:auiqs.jpg:

Palestinian workers forced to get off Israeli bus

"The incident happened on Thursday last week on a number 288 bus, which travels from Tel Aviv's central bus station to the West Bank settlement of Ariel.

"About 50 Palestinian workers were on board when the bus stopped in the Bnei Brak area, where three Jewish passengers got on and immediately began urging the driver to make the Palestinians get off, witnesses said.

"Tnufa said the driver was new to the job and had been intimidated by 'racist manipulation'"

Palestine was a loosely defined geographic area. Under Ottoman rule. There was no ''palestine'' as the area was divided into three Sanjaks.
You've never explained why Lord Balfour choose Palestine for a homeland (not nation) for Jews. Why is that?

In 1948 Palestine 700,000 non-Jews were evicted from homes, businesses, farms, and bank accounts they possessed legal to by the Jews of Israel.

Al Nakba - PalestineRemix

Forum List

Back