The 100 Year War on Palestine

So... what prevented the rich fascists from turning the US into Likud in 1934?
Likud is a party of rich fascists? You posted a SILLY SOPHIST BIT about an event that never happened----just some silly
people having a martini fueled conversation

Are you saying it never happened?
I "am saying" just what I wrote----INSUFFICIENT INFORMATION------I have no idea why a bus driver
asked a whole bunch of passengers to get off his bus---a
and a bunch of other people got on. I was once riding in
a subway-----and the train stopped and all the passengers
were told to GET OFF-----It happened during a snow storm--
---a whole LEGION of young males got on. We were stranded for more than one hour----no explanation

Sure
default.jpg

Palestine in the time of Jesus, 4 B.C. - 30 A.D. : (including the period of Herod, 40 - 4 B.C.)

Can you tell me when a Jewish homeland in Palestine became a Jewish state in Palestine?
_98533498_704b5e67-cbe8-46d8-aee9-c8231efbba67.jpg
Where is the mythical pal'istan on the map?

Because God said so?
Here's an extra-biblical source by Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, [Hadrian] founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman History 69.12.1-14.3)

Question, where were the "Palestinians" when the Jewish People were defending their homeland from the Romans?

If it's true there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine when the Zionist movement began and the ratio had shrunk to 2:1 when Israel declared "independence" and there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews in Palestine today, then perhaps the recent colonizers are aware they are being watched?
_0.jpg

Israel's Likud hopes to complete the ethnic cleansing of Jaffa
The Land is called Israel.

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.

Israel precedes Palestine.

If it's true roughly equal percentages of Jews feel the same way about a two-state solution and there are about equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living in Palestine, what is the most logical democratic solution to the status quo?
It is time to relocate the Arabs in Israel to parts of Jordan (there is some territory there that belongs to Israel).

"Palestine and Transjordan are one." King Abdullah (1882 - 1951), king of Transjordan and its successor state, Jordan (1921 to 1951) -- Arab League meeting in Cairo,April 12 1948.

"Palestine is Jordan and Jordan is Palestine; there is only one land, with one history and one and the same fate," Prince Hassan bin Talal (b.1947) of the Jordanian National Assembly and brother of King Hussein was quoted as saying on February 2, 1970.

"The truth is that Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan." – King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan (1935-1999) [King from 1952-1999], in 1981.

Abdul Hamid Sharif, Prime Minister of Jordan declared in 1980, "The Palestinians and Jordanians do not belong to different nationalities. They hold the same Jordanian passports, are Arabs and have the same Jordanian culture."

Yasser Arafat himself made a definitive and unequivocal statement along the same lines as late as 1993, when he declared that, "The question of borders doesn’t interest us… From the Arab standpoint, we mustn’t talk about borders. Palestine is nothing but a drop in an enormous ocean. Our nation is the Arabic nation that stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea and beyond it…The P.L.O. is fighting Israel in the name of Pan-Arabism. What you call 'Jordan' is nothing more than Palestine."

Sure
default.jpg

Palestine in the time of Jesus, 4 B.C. - 30 A.D. : (including the period of Herod, 40 - 4 B.C.)

Can you tell me when a Jewish homeland in Palestine became a Jewish state in Palestine?
_98533498_704b5e67-cbe8-46d8-aee9-c8231efbba67.jpg
Jewish Jesus, never met an "Palestinian" nor did he know his land, as Palestine. Neither Palestine nor Palestinians appear in all of the New Testament. The New Testament says, "Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea," (MATTHEW 2:1) and that his father, "took the young child [Jesus] and his mother, and came into the land of Israel." (MATTHEW 2:20)

That's right -- Jesus never met an "Palestinian." Stop with the nonsense.

The Land is called Israel.

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.

Israel precedes Palestine.
Only if the 9th century BCE predates the 12th century BCE:

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/palestine#:~:text=Palestine's%20Early%20Roots,-Scholars%20believe%20the&text=Throughout%20history%2C%20Palestine%20has%20been,ruled%20much%20of%20the%20region.

"The word Palestine derives from the Greek word, Philistia, which dates to Ancient Greek writers' descriptions of the region in the 12th century B.C. Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire in World War I to 1918, Palestine typically referred to the geographic region located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Arab people who call this territory home have been known as Palestinians since the early 20th century. Much of this land is now considered present-day Israel."

Imho, ancient history is less informative than 20th Century events which saw 700,000 non-Jews forced from their property in 1948 and denied the right of return while Jews from around the world were allowed to enter the Jewish state.

It is time to relocate the Arabs in Israel to parts of Jordan (there is some territory there that belongs to Israel).

"Palestine and Transjordan are one." King Abdullah (1882 - 1951), king of Transjordan and its successor state, Jordan (1921 to 1951) -- Arab League meeting in Cairo,April 12 1948.

"Palestine is Jordan and Jordan is Palestine; there is only one land, with one history and one and the same fate," Prince Hassan bin Talal (b.1947) of the Jordanian National Assembly and brother of King Hussein was quoted as saying on February 2, 1970.

"The truth is that Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan." – King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan (1935-1999) [King from 1952-1999], in 1981.

Abdul Hamid Sharif, Prime Minister of Jordan declared in 1980, "The Palestinians and Jordanians do not belong to different nationalities. They hold the same Jordanian passports, are Arabs and have the same Jordanian culture."

Yasser Arafat himself made a definitive and unequivocal statement along the same lines as late as 1993, when he declared that, "The question of borders doesn’t interest us… From the Arab standpoint, we mustn’t talk about borders. Palestine is nothing but a drop in an enormous ocean. Our nation is the Arabic nation that stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea and beyond it…The P.L.O. is fighting Israel in the name of Pan-Arabism. What you call 'Jordan' is nothing more than Palestine."
375px-Map_of_Mandatory_Palestine_in_1946_with_major_cities_%28in_English%29.svg.png

"The name given to the Mandate's territory was 'Palestine', in accordance with local Palestinian Arab and Ottoman usage[5][6][7][8] as well as European traditions.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine#cite_note-11

"The Mandate charter stipulated that Mandatory Palestine would have three official languages, namely English, Arabic and Hebrew."

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

When did the European imperialists' support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine morph into a Jewish state in Palestine?

So... what prevented the rich fascists from turning the US into Likud in 1934?
All I have heard is that Roosevelt told them that if they did not agree to what he was suggesting they were going to all get murdered. That was how tense and near chaos the situation was. Apparently Roosevelt did it so that Capitalism would survive.

Racist Jews didn't want to ride the same bus with non-Jews.
Why are you pretending surprise?
there is no event in which jews objected to riding "IN THE SAME BUS" with non-jews-----that sort of shit is of YOUR
"culture" ENTIRELY ---- the stench of christianity and islam and its spawn-----nazism.

I "am saying" just what I wrote----INSUFFICIENT INFORMATION------I have no idea why a bus driver
asked a whole bunch of passengers to get off his bus---a
and a bunch of other people got on. I was once riding in
a subway-----and the train stopped and all the passengers
were told to GET OFF-----It happened during a snow storm--
---a whole LEGION of young males got on. We were stranded for more than one hour----no explanation
You should have read the link provided by him then. It tells you. He is not responsible because you refuse to read information given.

It isn't what I or anyone else 'believes'. It is fact checking and his source was found to be strong on facts.

Palestinians resent the Zionists who have been stealing their land and water for the last hundred years; wouldn't you?

Iron Wall (essay) - Wikipedia

"Jabotinsky argued that the Palestinian Arabs would not agree to a Jewish majority in Palestine, and that 'Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.'"

British bayonets provided that "iron wall" for the first generation of Zionists, and Americans picked up the White Man's Burden in Palestine after the 1967 war.
3447551.jpg

Why American leaders ignore Israeli forces' attack on U.S. Navy in 1967?
"brtish bayonets"??? of course---georgie will provide the footage of British soldiers BAYONETING arabs in order to
support Jews living in "palestine" I remember the attack on
the USS LIBERTY---very well. I served in the US Navy and remember LOTS of navy Maritime accidents-----including fatal events.

78 percent of the mandate was given to Arabs, liar. We call it Jordan.

There was no such thing as "Palestinians " in 1947. They were just Arabs.
There WERE "palestinians" before 1947. In 1942 when my hubby entered the palestine mandate as a jewish infant rescued from the vile stench of shariah in an islamic shithole, his government papers (still extant) labeled him "PALESTINIAN" since he is a jew. Had he been a muslim infant---his papers would read either SYRIAN or ARAB.
For hundreds of years prior to the 1960s---the ONLY "palestinians" were JEWS. Use of the term "palestinian"
by muslims is a GIANT HISTORICAL FRAUD

Forum List

Back