The 10 states with the worst quality of life (90% Red States)

Are you surprised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All out of links, you'll take patties and like it

IMAG0096-300x179.jpg

Can you cut them into little pieces first?

To nobody's surprise, nine out of ten states (rated by Yahoo) for poorest quality of life for it's citizens are Red states in the South.

The 10 states with the worst quality of life - Yahoo Finance

Yet each one will be red in the next election or two....(with the possible exception of Arkansas). How Texas missed the list is anyone's guess.

10 Poorest Quality of Life States in the Union

#10 Georgia = 56.3% white; 30.1% black
#9 New Mexico = 40.9% white; 1.7% black
#8 Louisiana = 60.7% white; 31.7% black
#7 South Carolina = 64.3% white; 27.8% black
#6 Oklahoma = 69.1% white; 7.2% black
#5 Tennessee = 75.9% white; 16.5% black
#4 West Virginia = 93.2% white; 3.1% black
#3 Arkansas = 74.8% white; 15.4% black
#2 Alabama = 67.3% white; 26.1% black
#1 Mississippi = 58.2% white; 36.9% black

10 Richest Quality of Life States in the Union

#10 Wisconsin = 83.6% white; 6.1% black
#9 Washington = 73.1% white; 3.4% black
#8 Maine = 94.6% white; 1.0% black
#7 Massachusetts = 76.9%white; 6.1% black
#6 Colorado = 70.3% white; 3.7% black
#5 North Dakota= 89.2% white; 1.0% black
#4 Iowa = 89% white; 2.6% black
#3 Vermont = 94.4% white; 0.8% black
#2 Minnesota = 83.4% white; 4.9% black
#1 New Hampshire = 92.4% white; 1.0% black

Anyone seeing a pattern?

Yep, Black people don't like the cold. I agree with them.

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Raising their own damned children
Staying Sober
Being Productive members of society

and

swimming, they hate swimming.

And you wonder why you get nearly 0.00% of the black vote....Keep up the good work.

B) I don't wonder at all why nearly every free loading , lazy, good for nothing piece of shit with their hand out regardless of color votes Democrat , even when the statistics show that they are as a group FAR worse off under Democrats than Republicans.

See on top of being lazy, good for nothing criminals, they are stupid. "oh the last 4 years under Obama we were worse off as a people than under Bush even" Who cares, that's my niggah right there.."

Yet nearly all of the welfare states are red states.

I love the anger....oh so angry and oh so helpless. The facts are not your friends.

Anyone seeing a pattern?

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

And you wonder why you get nearly 0.00% of the black vote....Keep up the good work.

B) I don't wonder at all why nearly every free loading , lazy, good for nothing piece of shit with their hand out regardless of color votes Democrat , even when the statistics show that they are as a group FAR worse off under Democrats than Republicans.

See on top of being lazy, good for nothing criminals, they are stupid. "oh the last 4 years under Obama we were worse off as a people than under Bush even" Who cares, that's my niggah right there.."

I love the anger....oh so angry and oh so helpless. The facts are not your friends.

You're mistaken, I'm not anger. I'm saddened that you are so stupid that you believe that conservatives take more welfare than liberals, when anyone with a lick of fucking sense knows that there are plenty of liberals AND conservatives sucking up welfare. it is probably in fact 50/50. Again those of us who understand statistics understand this fact.

Let me add something else "candycorn" , it is beyond childish to admit that you find it humorous to think that someone else is angry over the state of our nation. Grow the fuck up , our country is going down the toilet regardless of who caused it and antics such as yours help nothing.

That myth really needs to die. Wisconsin is almost entirely Republican save the big cities and the same for Michigan and several other states. The population centers of the US are predominately Democrats and THAT is where the welfare lives.

That myth really needs to die. Wisconsin is almost entirely Republican save the big cities and the same for Michigan and several other states. The population centers of the US are predominately Democrats and THAT is where the welfare lives.

Of course that's true. Even a blue state like California, obviously they aren't collecting welfare in Palm Springs....... There are of course rural citizens on welfare who probably vote Republican, but the vast majority of people on welfare are in the cities and ghettos and vote D.

To nobody's surprise, nine out of ten states (rated by Yahoo) for poorest quality of life for it's citizens are Red states in the South.

Yet each one will be red in the next election or two....(with the possible exception of Arkansas). How Texas missed the list is anyone's guess.

Anyone seeing a pattern?

Yes. You hate anyone not like you. It's basically a conservative malady.... That along with the old GOP divisiveness of blaming the minorities; first, last, and always.

You're an idiot. Why EVERYTIME someone posts facts about blacks you morons claim the facts dont mean what they obviously mean? EVERY FUCKING TIME.

According to Tiny Tim; Tennessee is over 3/4 white and less than 2/10 black...yet the insinuation is that the blacks are responsible for the low quality of life in Tennessee. The fact is that of every 10 people in Tennessee 7.5 are white and less than 2 are black yet you guys blame blacks for the social ills in the State....

If anyone is an idiot, it's you and Short Stack.

From your article:

Also, just 85% of Tennessee workers had completed at least high school as of last year, worse than in many states. However, Tennessee has made substantial efforts to improve statewide education levels.
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/e...chool-graduation-rates-by-race-ethnicity.html
White High School Graduation Rate:

Tennessee = 91%

#10 Wisconsin = 92%
#9 Washington = 80%
#8 Maine = 86%
#7 Massachusetts = 90%
#6 Colorado = 82%
#5 North Dakota= 90%
#4 Iowa = 91%
#3 Vermont = 88%
#2 Minnesota = 84%
#1 New Hampshire = 87%

Only Wisconsin had a higher HS graduation rate for whites than did Tennessee. Iowa tied Tennessee. The rest of the Good States had a lower rate.

I find building things very gratifying, skilled trades might have been a better choice than college, but that would not have rated in this research.

Anyone seeing a pattern?

Yes. You hate anyone not like you. It's basically a conservative malady.... That along with the old GOP divisiveness of blaming the minorities; first, last, and always.

You're an idiot. Why EVERYTIME someone posts facts about blacks you morons claim the facts dont mean what they obviously mean? EVERY FUCKING TIME.

According to Tiny Tim; Tennessee is over 3/4 white and less than 2/10 black...yet the insinuation is that the blacks are responsible for the low quality of life in Tennessee. The fact is that of every 10 people in Tennessee 7.5 are white and less than 2 are black yet you guys blame blacks for the social ills in the State....

From your article:

Also, just 85% of Tennessee workers had completed at least high school as of last year, worse than in many states. However, Tennessee has made substantial efforts to improve statewide education levels.​

Tennessee = 91%

#10 Wisconsin = 92%
#9 Washington = 80%
#8 Maine = 86%
#7 Massachusetts = 90%
#6 Colorado = 82%
#5 North Dakota= 90%
#4 Iowa = 91%
#3 Vermont = 88%
#2 Minnesota = 84%
#1 New Hampshire = 87%

Only Wisconsin had a higher HS graduation rate for whites than did Tennessee. Iowa tied Tennessee. The rest of the Good States had a lower rate.

Here's another interesting factoid from her link.

New York spends more per student for education than any other state and has a combined graduation rate of 77% from 2001-2011

What the fuck are those stupid liberals doing with all that money?

Anyone seeing a pattern?

From your article:

Also, just 85% of Tennessee workers had completed at least high school as of last year, worse than in many states. However, Tennessee has made substantial efforts to improve statewide education levels.​

Tennessee = 91%

#10 Wisconsin = 92%
#9 Washington = 80%
#8 Maine = 86%
#7 Massachusetts = 90%
#6 Colorado = 82%
#5 North Dakota= 90%
#4 Iowa = 91%
#3 Vermont = 88%
#2 Minnesota = 84%
#1 New Hampshire = 87%

Here's another interesting factoid from her link.

New York spends more per student for education than any other state and has a combined graduation rate of 77% from 2001-2011

What the fuck are those stupid liberals doing with all that money?

It take a lot of money to engineer the most racially segregated school systems in the entire country.

I find building things very gratifying, skilled trades might have been a better choice than college, but that would not have rated in this research.

And whats more there is still plenty of room in our economy for blue collar workers who enjoy doing jobs that don't require college AND that need done anyway.

That point is why I always laugh when dummy liberals insist everyone needs a college education.

I'm always amused by studies like this one. What's deemed "important" to one set of people isn't seen as important at all by another. People who are well educated and engaged politically somehow think that anyone who hasn't gone to college and doesn't care about politics is somehow miserable. Someone from the North who grew up in a fast paced urban setting looks at rural areas and is mystified that anyone could stand to live so far from the "benefits" of city life...yet someone who grew up in a rural setting looks at "city folk" and is mystified that anyone could stand to live in that kind of insanity.

A wise man once said...Differences of opinion are what make a horse race!

Be glad that EVERYONE doesn't want to live in the same place!

I always have found that the people who are so obsessed with pointing out how miserable the life of someone else is...are usually trying to convince themselves that their life doesn't suck by comparison! Just sayin'...

I'm always amused by studies like this one. What's deemed "important" to one set of people isn't seen as important at all by another. People who are well educated and engaged politically somehow think that anyone who hasn't gone to college and doesn't care about politics is somehow miserable. Someone from the North who grew up in a fast paced urban setting looks at rural areas and is mystified that anyone could stand to live so far from the "benefits" of city life...yet someone who grew up in a rural setting looks at "city folk" and is mystified that anyone could stand to live in that kind of insanity.

A wise man once said...Differences of opinion are what make a horse race!

Be glad that EVERYONE doesn't want to live in the same place!

After living on Army bases all over the world, I rather enjoy the simple country life.

Hey, I grew up in the Northeast...now I live in the South and visit the North in the summer time. Don't miss the rat race one little tiny bit!

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

You're mistaken, I'm not anger. I'm saddened that you are so stupid that you believe that conservatives take more welfare than liberals, when anyone with a lick of fucking sense knows that there are plenty of liberals AND conservatives sucking up welfare. it is probably in fact 50/50. Again those of us who understand statistics understand this fact.

Let me add something else "candycorn" , it is beyond childish to admit that you find it humorous to think that someone else is angry over the state of our nation. Grow the fuck up , our country is going down the toilet regardless of who caused it and antics such as yours help nothing.

And your profane, idiotic, and silly posts (btw..you just contradicted your earlier post from this evening) are "helping" in your mind?
welfare_states.gif

Those are the facts, now back to your bitch fest.

How do Tennessee students compare to the 10 Best states?

TennesseeReading_zps4f2e3801.jpg

Tennessee white students match those of Maine but where it gets interesting is how awful an education the Good States give to their minority students. Look at black students in Wisconsin. The 3 back students in all of Vermont and the 25 in Washington do better than Tennessee and so too with Massachusetts but Tennessee blacks outperform blacks in all of the other Good States and outperform the national black mean. Now look at Hispanic students, the 7 Hispanic students in Vermont do well, but Tennessee outperforms both the National Hispanic mean and ALL the rest of the Good States.

Why can't those Good States educate their minority students as well as Tennessee?

Forum List

Back