The 10 states with the worst quality of life (90% Red States)

Are you surprised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yet nearly all of the welfare states are red states.

I love the anger....oh so angry and oh so helpless. The facts are not your friends.

You're mistaken, I'm not anger. I'm saddened that you are so stupid that you believe that conservatives take more welfare than liberals, when anyone with a lick of fucking sense knows that there are plenty of liberals AND conservatives sucking up welfare. it is probably in fact 50/50. Again those of us who understand statistics understand this fact.

Let me add something else "candycorn" , it is beyond childish to admit that you find it humorous to think that someone else is angry over the state of our nation. Grow the fuck up , our country is going down the toilet regardless of who caused it and antics such as yours help nothing.

And your profane, idiotic, and silly posts (btw..you just contradicted your earlier post from this evening) are "helping" in your mind?
welfare_states.gif

Those are the facts, now back to your bitch fest.

Do you know how they determine red state/blue state moron? Simply by which party won that state's electoral votes in the last election. That's it.

Now, ANYONE with a half a brain knows that most welfare spending is spent you know where most people are, in the urban areas. Pick 5 "red states" and tell me which party their urban area probably supports.

Since we're using Tennessee as the example, I'll continue to do so

Taxpayers fund special unusual perks for Memphis welfare recipients Watchdog.org

Now, next let's be clear. Tenn went 39% for Obama in 2012 which obviously tells you there are quite a few Democrats in Tenn, Now let's think REAL hard, where in Tenn are those Dems likely to live?

Oh I know where they live. SHELBY FUCKING COUNTY (AKA MEMPHIS)

Tennessee Election Results

Where Barrack Obama received 63% of the vote in 2012.

Get the fuck out of here Candy, you belong on a Candy Land board playing games with children, not discussing serious topics with adults.

Oh I get what you're saying....since we're using Memphis. That tiny part where Democrats are in the extreme west edge of the State drags down the entire quality of living in the rest of the State. Gotcha.

I'd be amazed if you could walk and chew bubble gum at the same time.

I was addressing welfare, not quality of life overall

Back to the Barbies with you.

Funny, you didn't use the term "welfare" once...your source did but you did not.

Forum List

Back