Red imported fire ant was imported around the 1930’s and has spread to infest more than 260 million acres of land in nine southeastern states, incl

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
he red imported fire ant was imported around the 1930’s and has spread to infest more than 260 million acres of land in nine southeastern states, including all or portions of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma (Lofgren 1986, Sparks 1995). This species has become very abundant, displacing many native ant species when abundant. It has the potential of spreading west and surviving in southern Arizona and along the Pacific coast north to Washington (Vinson & Sorenson 1986).

---------------------------------------------
they are in the republicans states whereas the republicans spit wild thistles, serves them right. Now they are going into Democrat states.

he red imported fire ant was imported around the 1930’s and has spread to infest more than 260 million acres of land in nine southeastern states, including all or portions of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma (Lofgren 1986, Sparks 1995). This species has become very abundant, displacing many native ant species when abundant. It has the potential of spreading west and surviving in southern Arizona and along the Pacific coast north to Washington (Vinson & Sorenson 1986).

they are in the republicans states whereas the republicans spit wild thistles, serves them right. Now they are going into Democrat states.
They were imported in the 1930s…back when the demaklan had a strangle hold of oppression on these states. The gop continues to clean up the mess created by demaklan policies

know what'll stop 'em? a great big beautiful wall. and we'll put aardvarks on the wall just in case they try it

i fought fire ants for years in mississippi. i can move the hills around, but they will be back.
They were imported in the 1930s…back when the demaklan had a strangle hold of oppression on these states. The gop continues to clean up the mess created by demaklan policies

republicans did help clean up the mess in my state by electing bobby jindal, who demonstrated the efficacy of conservative policies so well that we elected jon bel edwards (d), the first governor in la history to serve 2 terms without scandal or corruption.

This is why we need to keep out these illegals - they are like insects, infesting our great nation

know what'll stop 'em? a great big beautiful wall. and we'll put aardvarks on the wall just in case they try it

i fought fire ants for years in mississippi. i can move the hills around, but they will be back.

republicans did help clean up the mess in my state by electing bobby jindal, who demonstrated the efficacy of conservative policies so well that we elected jon bel edwards (d), the first governor in la history to serve 2 terms without scandal or corruption.
He’s not a bad Gov, very much a blue dog…but LA still has a lot of work cleaning up the mess of centuries of demklan rule

He’s not a bad Gov, very much a blue dog…but LA still has a lot of work cleaning up the mess of centuries of demklan rule
We know what the Democrats were 100 years ago and we know which party the Ku Kluxxer wannabes are controlling today.

Honey bees and earth worms are also foreign invaders.

When I was growing up, in mid Texas they had inch long red ants. Their sting was like being stung like a wasp. Their nests were holes and cleared three foot circles. Terrible sumbitches. The red ants drove them out. They suck.

When I was growing up, in mid Texas they had inch long red ants. Their sting was like being stung like a wasp. Their nests were holes and cleared three foot circles. Terrible sumbitches. The red ants drove them out. They suck.
I went to a couple of oil & gas equipment auctions in Amarillo and saw those round red ant nests everywhere. Horned Toads were around them eating the hell out of em.

When I was five, staying at my Grandparents house in Altus, OK (in 1960), I was out playing with a big red army ant mound with a stick. I was having fun, until one of them bit me on the ankle. You could've heard me screaming a mile away.
Mom doctored me up.
I think it's why I'm immune to covid.

Forum List

Back