That's it, I understand where the skyscrapers in the USA come from

Who built America's first skyscraper?

Image result for who built the first skyscraper and where was it located

William Le Baron Jenney in Chicago.....in 1884.....

Americans, descendants of the Maya. Real Americans.
Bro, we kicked the living fuck out of the natives when we came here. They didnt build shit, nor did they know how to build shit. The largest structure in the US was a fucking buffalo skin tent, before Europeans arrived. We shoved those primitive Mayan descendant losers onto reservations and then we built the nation using the superior technology we gained through having a vastly superior culture. You need to read more about American history before you continue.

Last edited:
there were skyscrapers and neon signs in the US back in the 20s, when Europe was just shit and there was almost no electricity

Bro, we kicked the living fuck out of the natives when we came here.
This is a lie. The British were kicked out back in the days of the 1st Confederation, but they were never western of the eastern mountains. Americans are Indians

there were skyscrapers and neon signs in the US back in the 20s, when Europe was just shit and there was almost no electricity
Yeah, because of American ingenuity. We took what we learned from the Europeans and went WAAAAY further than anyone else in the world Thank you for recognizing our superiority.

This is a lie. The British were kicked out back in the days of the 1st Confederation, but they were never western of the eastern mountains. Americans are Indians
I dont even know what that sentence means. Who do you think kicked the British out? Indians? :laugh:

Also, what are these "eastern mountains" you speak of? :laugh:

Yes, the revolutionary forces organized in New France are mostly Indians.
Uh, no. I think not.

Over the course of the war, about 231,000 men served in the Continental Army, though never more than 48,000 at any one time, and never more than 13,000 at any one place. The sum of the Colonial militias numbered upwards of 145,000 men.

France also dispatched a substantial force to North America beginning in 1779, with more than 12,000 soldiers
(not indians) and a substantial fleet joining the Colonial Americans by wars end.

France used used a little over 2,000 Indians over the course of that 9 year long "French and Indian" war. You can find that number in the link above. Meanwhile, 230,0000 Americans fought against the British.

You need more history lessons before you have this debate.

Uh, no. I think not.

Over the course of the war, about 231,000 men served in the Continental Army, though never more than 48,000 at any one time, and never more than 13,000 at any one place. The sum of the Colonial militias numbered upwards of 145,000 men.

France also dispatched a substantial force to North America beginning in 1779, with more than 12,000 soldiers
(not indians) and a substantial fleet joining the Colonial Americans by wars end.
The Continental Army was the army of the British colonies, apparently they were at war with the Confederacy. It doesn't change anything. The revolution was at enmity with the federalists.

It's fake. Here is the scientific data.

3-s2.0-B9780128041246000100-f10-05-9780128041246.jpg
Well, there you have it guys. He has a pic from google, so i guess we are all native Americans. Good, now my idiot cousins on the reservations can suck my dick when they whine about trivial shit, and no one can call me a racist when i criticize them.

With this new discovery that i am native American, i personally endorse the white man and his technology, and all the good he has done for us and mankind in general. We should all try to be more like the white man. Me and my pitiful people were living in tents before he came along. We attacked them for being better than us too. Regardless, they were nice enough to give us reservations, even though we never deserved it, especially not after all the horrific shit my indian brethren did to their peaceful settlers.

Last edited:
Well, there you have it guys. He has a pic from google, so i guess we are all native Americans. Good, now my idiot cousins on the reservations can suck my dick when they whine about trivial shit, and no one can call me a racist when i criticize them.

With this new discovery that i am native American, i personally endorse the white man and his technology, and all the good he has done for us and mankind in general. We should all try to be more like the white man. Me and my pitiful people were living in tents before he came along. We attacked them for being better than us too. Regardless, they were nice enough to give us reservations, even though we never deserved it, especially not after all the horrific shit my indian brethren did to their peaceful settlers.
All technology has always come from proto-Americans and Aryans. Europe was the most backward, especially the north. They were savages even after the fall of Rome.

The reservations are mostly inhabited by Na-Dene Indians, these are Eskimos, not exactly what they are talking about.

Obviously, it is not fake, and it's not an either
Absolutely obvious fake, you're just a complete idiot. You don’t understand that the “Germans” are not a people at all, but citizens of an empire, secondly, there are almost no Q in Europe, and almost no R in America

Forum List

Back