That's it, I understand where the skyscrapers in the USA come from

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I had no doubt that this comes from the towers of Bell in Babylonia. But where did the Bell Towers come from? These are the Mayan towers. In the USA there was the Mayan country.

1660482305700.jpeg

• Banned
It's the same architecture. Judging by the Semitic name "Migdal Babel", they were also called Median Towers.

Everything I said before is confirmed

I had no doubt that this comes from the towers of Bell in Babylonia. But where did the Bell Towers come from? These are the Mayan towers. In the USA there was the Mayan country.

View attachment 682249
:cuckoo: Wrong. Those are not actual "Mayan towers".

FYI: That is not an actual picture. It's an artist's fanciful rendition of what they imagined may have been there.

Last edited:
  • Banned
1660482870400.jpeg

It is also called Zigurat, this is a generally accepted name in science. Here it is in Babylonia

View attachment 682249
The people who built skyscrapers in the US came from Europe. They werent handed down information from Mayans. Furthermore, the structure of a pyramid and a sky scraper couldnt be more different. What holds a skyscraper together is nothing like what holds a pyramid together. Pyramids use gravity to stay intact, while skyscrapers use steel and rivets. They are completely different technologies. It would be like comparing a carpenters hammer to a gas powered jackhammer. They couldnt be more different.

Last edited:
A significant part of the American skyscraper is towers

5-179.jpg

What is REALLY fascinating is how all of this technology was copied from Ants.
Look at this photo... see something familiar??
Uhhuh!! YEAH!!
Ants!!!

ant-hill-main.jpg

Forum List

Back