That is who Ron DeSantis is.

Not only does the surplus of Florida revenue have enough to provide typical hurricane relief and enough to curtail the state tax on gas during October but DeSantis' wife has raised $100 million in private funds to help the people that slip though the cracks with government assistance.

Meanwhile Democrat controlled states like Commie California has higher taxation and goes deeper into debt and is raising the gasoline tax.

I wonder how many takes she had to do to get just the right quaver in her voice.

Dude, your avatar/profile screams horrid NPC.

You better be at least over 65 and female.

Otherwise, get a clue.

Dude, your avatar/profile screams horrid NPC.

You better be at least over 65 and female.

Otherwise, get a clue.
Bro, g5000 is out of his fucking mind. He has some WILD beliefs in all sorts of areas; politics, economics, world views, conspiracies, etc. Stick around for awhile and youll see. He has to be in our top 3 craziest people, if not number 1. :laugh:

America's Governor.....She will make a great First Lady. :)

Do we really want this guy to be POTUS?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is one signature away from defusing a $1.2 billion tax bomb he himself activated a year ago when he rammed through legislation aimed at punishing the Walt Disney Co. for criticizing his “Don’t say gay” law a month earlier.

A guy who fucks with Disney?

DeSantis is the best Governor and one of these days soon he will be the best President.

1677072657050.jpeg

We all know you filthy ass Moon Bats hate heterosexuals.
He's a divider not a uniter. I like Nikki Haley even though she wants to be a person who when she grows up says things like, "god sent katrina because of gays".

We all know Republicans hate homosexuals.

I am a heterosexual and a liberal democrat. And I'm white. And I'm a man. And I'm educated. And I have pretty good amount of money. Isn't it weird I'm not a Republican? Many of us aren't Republicans. Because we can't be a member of a party of liars and haters. We're just not angry enough. Trannies in bathrooms. That really fires you up huh? You're probably rock hard right now aren't you?

Forum List

Back