Scaramucci: `MAGA fatigue` exists within Republican Party, Dems are gonna win the midterms "despite themselves"

MILLIONS of us are suffering from Trump fatigue. He hasn’t been out of the [daily] headlines since 2015—and that’s by design

I always ask myself this question when assessing a man (or woman) and his opinion, "would I want this guy beside me in a foxhole"? Be they homeless or a member of the Royal Family, I don't care, I just ask that question.

As it were, he's been a broken record since he was fired and I'm guessing he was fired for reasons well beyond the verbal exchange he and Bannon had. For the record, Bannon is a bit sketchy too, so I am on the fence with him in terms of character, so it's tougher to ascertain.

Others are as transparent as the night is long.

MILLIONS of us are suffering from Trump fatigue. He hasn’t been out of the [daily] headlines since 2015—and that’s by design

laughing hilariously.jpg

'MILLIONS ( :p ) of us are suffering from Trump fatigue.'

Yeah, they're called 'TDS-suffering', 'Trump-obsessed' SNOWFLAKES.

If you snowflakes are so tired of Trump why don't you stop your going-on 7 YEAR unhealthy 'Don Quixote-esque', non-stop crusade to finally 'get Trump'.

You don't realize, like back in 2016, DEMOCRATS, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA, & SNOWFLAKES are once again 'making' Trump.

You could say the Democrats' obsession, failed policies and agenda, and the blatant partisan criminal acts of targeting, harassing, intimidating, and punishing of Conservatives are the wind beneath his rise ... AGAIN.

If it makes you feel any better, 'bro', if you are REALLY tired of Trump, feel free not to vote for him in the mid-term elections.

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats, snowflakes, & the fake news leftist mefia are SO DESPERATE to try to make this election, despite the fact that he has not been President for nearly 2 years and is not running for office, because rhey know if the election is left to be all about Biden, Democrats, their feed policies and agendas, and what they have done to Americans and this country THEY WILL LOSE!

Last edited:

You wanna know where DT fatigue comes from?
1) He still hasn't stepped away from his clot shot endorsements despite the mountains of evidence proving how destructive they are. "Safe & effective" did not age well & he shouldn't be pushing this lie.
2) He endorsed some questionable candidates, much as he did with like his poor cabinet choices.
He wants to work within the DC swamp to make true changes when that is not possible.

Give us a different America First firebrand willing to call out Pravda as fake news, take on the UNiparty in DC that represents their globalist masters & DT can retire with honors for the first attempt at stopping the NWO movement.

Other than some stupid tweets & a few poor word choices/personnel decisions, he did exactly what I want a president to do

You wanna know where DT fatigue comes from?
1) He still hasn't stepped away from his clot shot endorsements despite the mountains of evidence proving how destructive they are. "Safe & effective" did not age well & he shouldn't be pushing this lie.
2) He endorsed some questionable candidates, much as he did with like his poor cabinet choices.
He wants to work within the DC swamp to make true changes when that is not possible.

Give us a different America First firebrand willing to call out Pravda as fake news, take on the UNiparty in DC that represents their globalist masters & DT can retire with honors for the first attempt at stopping the NWO movement.

Other than some stupid tweets & a few poor word choices/personnel decisions, he did exactly what I want a president to do
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Cry me a river, snowflake. Multiply your pathetic hurt feelings by 100, and you begin to get an idea how the majority of us feel about the perjurous, seditious, treasonous butch who initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history who refuses to kick the bucket or just go away...

1665454591574.png

Oh Oh! Another leech who didn't get what he wanted out of Trump has joined the TDS crowd now to whine to them hoping to make a buck that way with the TDS obsessed people who can't put Trump down for five minutes and have been "investigating" him for seven years about how tired they must be of having him in front of them always in their way while never letting him go. :cuckoo: :smoke:

Forum List

Back