Thanks to White Supremacy There's 2 Americas: White America & Black America

As a general rule, I think that what, for example, Black Lives Matter is doing now to bring attention to the problem of a criminal justice system that sometimes is not treating people fairly based on race, or reacting to shootings of individuals by police officers, has been really effective in bringing attention to problems.

One of the things I caution young people about, though, that I don't think is effective is once you’ve highlighted an issue and brought it to people’s attention and shined a spotlight, and elected officials or people who are in a position to start bringing about change are ready to sit down with you, then you can't just keep on yelling at them. And you can't refuse to meet because that might compromise the purity of your position.

The value of social movements and activism is to get you at the table, get you in the room, and then to start trying to figure out how is this problem going to be solved. You, then, have a responsibility to prepare an agenda that is achievable, that can institutionalize the changes you seek, and to engage the other side, and occasionally to take half a loaf that will advance the gains that you seek, understanding that there’s going to be more work to do, but this is what is achievable at this moment.

And too often what I see is wonderful activism that highlights a problem, but then people feel so passionately and are so invested in the purity of their position that they never take that next step and say, okay, well, now I got to sit down and try to actually get something done.

It had to have been embarrassing for President Obama to have seen that happen.

He is the only person who can discipline Black people's dialectic exercises, but he does not want to do it, because he does not believe he can do it.

Obama was wrong in his infamous speech where he talked about being one America, although I know he was trying to placate to racist white America, he shouldn't have.

He should have just told the truth. We live in two Americas....

Can you imagine anybody Black surviving an episode like this w/o being tazed, gang tackled, beaten or even shot?

This is the Black American experience...

We live in two Americas. Two totally. different. Americas.

Posting it on an internet message board will surely fix it.

There's 2 Americas: White America & Black America​

MarcThe RacistATL once again notes that Whites created America, freed blacks and invited them and everyone else in long long ago.

Everyone came except Blacks. They want no part of a united America instead choosing to live alone with their Black TV, Black entertainment, Black culture, Black music, Black colleges, Black names, Black lingo, and Black lifestyle, then bitch about it when that doesn't work out so well for them.

Yes, I agree there is a problem. I have a solution - do you?
What's your solution?
Face it Black people are not going to respect white people's advice - right???

So, Black people need to be able to discipline their own, because they will not accept it from white authorities.

So the solution has to be segregation. Segregation did not work in the past, because black people did not have all of the civil skills, and the government model was erroneous.

If there are two Americas - then maybe it is a good idea to actually have two Americas.
We segregate, you bitch. We amalgamate, you bitch. What skills do you think you have honed that will make segregation work this time?
It has nothing to do with skill. Use Chicago as an example of segregation. You know how to do community????? Not all of Chicago is killing each other. Just your "community". And the black mayor has no opinion on the matter. No skill to put a plan into effect.

To an extent, you are already segregated. Public housing moves in, normal people move out. Because your community makes it unsafe to stay. Use whatever skills you think the hood has aquired and make your communities safe enough for your children to play outside. There's your plan...

Why not answer the question? I'm pretty damned sure your solution(s) won't depend on voluntary action by anyone. So share the plan with the rest of America. What needs to happen to Whitey to make the world a better place?
Why does whitey act like they don't have a role in fixing the problem? The question is not what should happen to whitey? It is, "what can whitey DO in his community to end it's racism?"

Tell me more about Marx.

His philosophy is the reason you put your support behind this guy:

1626816395267.png

Show me the pics of Blacks shooting Blacks, which is way more prevalent than white cops shooting blacks.
You guys always talk about per capita, but when blacks are shot by police at 3 times our population and whites about just less than half their population we see the cracker defense bringing up black on black shooting. More whites shoot each other than blacks shooting blacks, but you will have an excuse to try justifying that.

All Whites move to Africa and turn it into a superpower within 10 years and then we’ll return to the US where all the Black people will be dead from starvation and then Whites will turn the US back into a superpower.
Whites moved to Africa in the 1800's and it's why Africa is fucked up now.

They are now going to give our rubbers to ten year olds. We know the problems. This is a major one. Teenage pregnancies. And nothing done about it as it is perpetuated to keep the votes coming.
You have no clue.

What's your solution?

We segregate, you bitch. We amalgamate, you bitch. What skills do you think you have honed that will make segregation work this time?
It has nothing to do with skill. Use Chicago as an example of segregation. You know how to do community????? Not all of Chicago is killing each other. Just your "community". And the black mayor has no opinion on the matter. No skill to put a plan into effect.

To an extent, you are already segregated. Public housing moves in, normal people move out. Because your community makes it unsafe to stay. Use whatever skills you think the hood has aquired and make your communities safe enough for your children to play outside. There's your plan...
You are delusional. Chicago is not America and Chicago isn't even close to the most dangerous city. Springeil Missouri is more dangerous than Chicago and it's 88 percent white. You are just another ignorant white racist living fact free.

Forum List

Back