Black BLM supporter provides good points on why he left America for Thailand.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
First of all I do consider myself to be an open minded liberal. And unlike the far left, who have been known for shouting down conservative speakers, or even attacking them physically, I believe in open dialogue with people. Now throughout this video, this black American Isaiah, Ashley make some points about how he believes that blacks are unfairly treated in America. I wish I could sit down with him and explain to him that disabled people have it the worst in America, whether they’re white or black. He brings up the mass shootings in America. He seems to talk a lot about the very few times where black folks are targeted by whites, but he does not talk about the huge amount of gang violence from Black people often against fellow blacks, but including against whites.

That being said, he made a brilliant point in the video that applies to everybody in America no matter what the races. And that is if one is upset with their current situation there are three options

1. Complain and complain some more.

2. Try and affect change.

3. Get up and go somewhere else.

And this man has chosen option number three, which he says can also help with option number two. The more productive Americans like this man in the video above that leave the country, the more politicians will realize they need to do what they have to do to allow for a better economy. Because there have been tons of people who have left America for other countries.

What Isaiah says, and what so many people say about Thailand, is that the people of Thailand are so beautiful, so wonderful, so kind and hospitable. The cost of living is dramatically less than It is in America. In Thailand, you could live in a big city, you could live in the suburbs, you could live in a beach area , you can go live up in the mountains and be a hippie. There’s many options. And It’s not just Thailand. There’s plenty of areas of the world to explore.

There’s a whole world out there just waiting to be explored.

Last edited:
I agree that pissed off Black Americans should find other countries to live in. How can ordinary people like me help them?

Forum List

Back