Thanks, Joe: Gas Prices Hit 7-Year High, Stations Run Out of Fuel Going Into 4th of July Weekend

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

In 2018 gas was over $3.00/gallon. Guess who was POTUS in 2018, fucktwit. Now raaaaaaaant!

So when gas prices are over $3 a gallon you'll blame Biden? I mean you're not a total hypocrite, right?
Clown, I'm not ranting & raving about gas prices. You asswipes keep blaming Biden for high gas prices but when they were high back in 2018? Crickets.

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

In 2018 gas was over $3.00/gallon. Guess who was POTUS in 2018, fucktwit. Now raaaaaaaant!

So when gas prices are over $3 a gallon you'll blame Biden? I mean you're not a total hypocrite, right?
Clown, I'm not ranting & raving about gas prices. You asswipes keep blaming Biden for high gas prices but when they were high back in 2018? Crickets.

Gee, OP says highest prices in 7 years, so either you can't read, can't do math or just stupid as hell, which one is it?

Survivors of the Trump Holocaust are using gasoline once more. Couple that with the summer driving season and the price goes up.

Your "outrage" is hilarious.
A2F6BAF5-EE43-4E5C-915A-877C1BC25F82.jpeg

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Clipper: I blame Trump for when gas was over $3

Clipper: Blame Biden for gas prices over $3? Of course I don't.

It speaks for itself, ass hat

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Gee, OP says highest prices in 7 years, so either you can't read, can't do math or just stupid as hell, which one is it?

It's what being a blind partisan does to morons like Clipper.

I've said repeatedly in this conversation I don't have a problem with gas prices and I don't blame either party for gas prices. Gas prices are dirt cheap. Always were and I always said they are cheap.

To Clipper though, it's yet another partisan opportunity to attack Republicans, even when Democrats are in office. Like now, he's still blaming Trump

Trump began wearing diapers when he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

Wow, I hope you didn't quit your job yet, Don Rickles. I'd rethink your plan. Anyway, I will give you a pity rimshot

The crew of Celebrity Apprentice said Trump wore diapers.

All any left wing nut job has to do is make an accusation and you report it as fact. Your are totally owned by fake news.

You need the diaper

You mean the film crew on the set of Celebrity Apprentice? I don't know a thing about their politics.

Note your lack of links. That's because if you google it, it's an accusation only.

Which to you fake new worshippers = fact.

Then when Biden is on TV unable to walk up steps or repeatedly saying overt racist and delusional shit, it never happened.

You have no brain of your own, you just worship fake news

Trump has NEVER been on the second floor of the WH. He doesn't do stairs.

Trump never climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor of the ...
Jun 28, 2021 · Trump never once walked up the stairs to the second floor of the West Wing offices, a new book said. Working on the second floor "meant a degree …

Wasn’t Wolff that claimed Trump and Haley were having an affair? It is just a slime reporter that stirs up BS. He is more of a tabloid reporter than a real one.

Wow, I hope you didn't quit your job yet, Don Rickles. I'd rethink your plan. Anyway, I will give you a pity rimshot

All any left wing nut job has to do is make an accusation and you report it as fact. Your are totally owned by fake news.

You need the diaper

You mean the film crew on the set of Celebrity Apprentice? I don't know a thing about their politics.

Note your lack of links. That's because if you google it, it's an accusation only.

Then when Biden is on TV unable to walk up steps or repeatedly saying overt racist and delusional shit, it never happened.

Jun 28, 2021 · Trump never once walked up the stairs to the second floor of the West Wing offices, a new book said. Working on the second floor "meant a degree …

Wasn’t Wolff that claimed Trump and Haley were having an affair? It is just a slime reporter that stirs up BS. He is more of a tabloid reporter than a real one.

I don't think Nikki Hayley would ever stoop that low. Gross.

As low as someone who keeps bringing up Trump walking up stairs? I don't disagree so much as I don't give a fuck. What does that have to do with anything I care about?

But you're OK with fall up the steps Joe and fall into her car Hillary. What a douche.

You're just a partisan, small, petty person obsessed with your political party

You need the diaper

That’s why I don’t believe Wolff’s accusation that Trump never ventured to the second floor of the White Hoise. It just sounds absurd. I wish the press could at least try to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You need the diaper

That’s why I don’t believe Wolff’s accusation that Trump never ventured to the second floor of the White Hoise. It just sounds absurd. I wish the press could at least try to be honest.

It is absurd and 100% false. The residence is upstairs….

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

I've said repeatedly in this conversation I don't have a problem with gas prices and I don't blame either party for gas prices. Gas prices are dirt cheap. Always were and I always said they are cheap.

To Clipper though, it's yet another partisan opportunity to attack Republicans, even when Democrats are in office. Like now, he's still blaming Trump
I pointed out that in 2018 gas prices were over $3/gallon. So apparently in your deranged mind that's blaming Trump. So sorry your panties are twisted because I posted a comparison of gas prices in 2018 when your boy was in.

This is what happens when the millions of space clowns in the Trump cult have trouble dealng with reality.

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Repeat after me, space clown. In 2018 gas was $3/gallon.

When you begin to deal in reality instead of fantasy, you'll feel better.

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

In 2008 Pelosi and other Dems blamed Bush, so Bush could control prices then and Biden is not in control of the prices Now?

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

I pointed out that in 2018 gas prices were over $3/gallon. So apparently in your deranged mind that's blaming Trump. So sorry your panties are twisted because I posted a comparison of gas prices in 2018 when your boy was in.

This is what happens when the millions of space clowns in the Trump cult have trouble dealng with reality.

Let's pretend for a second that you weren't blaming Trump. So you are completely unaware that Democrats do blame Trump for gas prices under Trump while they hold Biden completely blameless of everything. You don't know that. Which is why you melted down and had a cow when I assumed you meant that.

Note in my FIRST POST in replying to you was I clarified I do not have a problem with Biden over gas prices. Why did I say that? Because I know it's a political board and I wanted to make that clear.

You on the other hand went batshit crazy and still didn't say that ... until now.

So here are your choices

1) Pretend you aren't partisan, assume everyone knows that and your position doesn't need to be said. Then go on a bunch of post rant melting down about it.

2) Say, hey kaz, I saw that you said you don't blame Democrats for gas prices now either. That's what I meant, not what you assumed. {end of discussion}

Seriously, the choice is yours

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

HOW THE FUCK is this his fault?
You have the Colonial Pipeline hack a month ago that started the problem and now 48,000,0000 people are hitting the road and going on vacation for the first time in 15 months of COVID shutdown, you stupid fuck.
I'd say, "try using your head" but it's tucked so far up Trump's ass I don't even know how you're able to post.

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Repeat after me. I don't blame either party for gas prices, including Biden now. That blows your post out of the water.

Note I said that in my first reply to you rather than assuming you knew my position

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

HOW THE FUCK is this his fault?
You have the Colonial Pipeline hack a month ago that started the problem and now 48,000,0000 people are hitting the road and going on vacation for the first time in 15 months of COVID shutdown, you stupid fuck.
I'd say, "try using your head" but it's tucked so far up Trump's ass I don't even know how you're able to post.
It’s as much Biden’s fault now as it was Bush’s fault in 2008. Pelosi and Democrats stood together and chastised Bush for his mishandling of gas prices. So whatever you want to attribute to Bush back then, we will attribute to Biden. Fair is fair.

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Repeat after me. I don't blame either party for gas prices, including Biden now. That blows your post out of the water.

Note I said that in my first reply to you rather than assuming you knew my position
How many times are you going to respond to my post? Obsessed much?

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

In 2008 Pelosi and other Dems blamed Bush, so Bush could control prices then and Biden is not in control of the prices Now?

Those are classic quotes by OnePercenter . It's totally like him to say that. I actually did spend the last 30 years of my career in management and one thing I can tell you is he knows zero about business, he's lying about his experience. If he has a job, he's an hourly worker

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

How many times are you going to respond to my post? Obsessed much?

Did you seriously say that? You keep writing posts to me and I'm obsessed because I shouldn't respond to them? You're a hoot, girlfriend.

Note you still have not actually said that you do NOT blame Trump for gas prices in 2018, LOL.

OMG, I just responded to another post you wrote to me! I'm obsessed! LOL

Forum List

Back