Thanks, Joe: Gas Prices Hit 7-Year High, Stations Run Out of Fuel Going Into 4th of July Weekend

Trump began wearing diapers when he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

Wow, I hope you didn't quit your job yet, Don Rickles. I'd rethink your plan. Anyway, I will give you a pity rimshot

The crew of Celebrity Apprentice said Trump wore diapers.

All any left wing nut job has to do is make an accusation and you report it as fact. Your are totally owned by fake news.

You need the diaper

You mean the film crew on the set of Celebrity Apprentice? I don't know a thing about their politics.

Note your lack of links. That's because if you google it, it's an accusation only.

Which to you fake new worshippers = fact.

Then when Biden is on TV unable to walk up steps or repeatedly saying overt racist and delusional shit, it never happened.

You have no brain of your own, you just worship fake news

Trump has NEVER been on the second floor of the WH. He doesn't do stairs.

Trump never climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor of the ...
Jun 28, 2021 · Trump never once walked up the stairs to the second floor of the West Wing offices, a new book said. Working on the second floor "meant a degree …

View attachment 508054

It’s hard to believe you lefties are so easily duped.

Here’s a WaPo article talking about how President Trump likes to give tours of the White House.

When the president finishes dinners with members of Congress, he often raises the same question. “You want to see the Lincoln Bedroom?” he asks, before beckoning lawmakers up the stairs. He often remarks how tall President Lincoln was and how short the bed is during these visits, before noting the nearby Lincoln desk and the Bill of Rights, guests said.

How many State dinners did Trump host?

Trump Never Climbed Stairs to White House 2nd Floor: Book
Jun 28, 2021 · Trump never once walked up the stairs to the second floor of the West Wing offices, per a new book. Working on the 2nd floor "meant a degree of …

Wow, I hope you didn't quit your job yet, Don Rickles. I'd rethink your plan. Anyway, I will give you a pity rimshot

All any left wing nut job has to do is make an accusation and you report it as fact. Your are totally owned by fake news.

You need the diaper

You mean the film crew on the set of Celebrity Apprentice? I don't know a thing about their politics.

Note your lack of links. That's because if you google it, it's an accusation only.

Then when Biden is on TV unable to walk up steps or repeatedly saying overt racist and delusional shit, it never happened.

Jun 28, 2021 · Trump never once walked up the stairs to the second floor of the West Wing offices, a new book said. Working on the second floor "meant a degree …

View attachment 508054

Here’s a WaPo article talking about how President Trump likes to give tours of the White House.

When the president finishes dinners with members of Congress, he often raises the same question. “You want to see the Lincoln Bedroom?” he asks, before beckoning lawmakers up the stairs. He often remarks how tall President Lincoln was and how short the bed is during these visits, before noting the nearby Lincoln desk and the Bill of Rights, guests said.

Jun 28, 2021 · Trump never once walked up the stairs to the second floor of the West Wing offices, per a new book. Working on the 2nd floor "meant a degree of …

The residence is on the second floor, you retard.

Jesus it’s amazing how you brainwashed functional morons believe anything.

You should thank your Russian handers for their hack.
Sorry, in his 1st hours in office Joe killed the pipeline, put thousands of Americans out of office, & declared he was ending use of fossil fuels.

You are right, of course, Joe allowed the Russians to conduct Cyber Warfare against the US' energy production / distribution without holding them accountable in any way. Instead, Joe handed Vlad a lit of our top 16 most critical infrastructure and pleaded with him not to target THOSE US targets. Experts opined all Joe did was guarantee the Russians will continue to hack US infrastructure / industry / tgts.

The man surrendered our energy independence, making us dependent agains on our enemies for our energy.

Then the Democrat passed legislation to pay US workers to stay at home instead of work.
LOL

A pipeline for us to export oil helps us ... how?
<crickets>

Gasoline is still a bargain in the US.. The price of gas at the pump has NOT kept up with the price of housing, healthcare, education, automobiles or groceries, yet instead of being grateful and realizing the oil companies do a hell of a job, they want cheap gas at any price... even if it puts domestic producers out of business.
We were warned about all of the crap. And it is coming true. Screw your areas anymore.

Maybe Texas Republicans should have secured their infrastructure.

Buzz off, master distractor.
If you can't handle the truth you should go ahead and block me.

Funny how you wingnuts and Trumpanzees have such short fucking memories. From 2019, under Donny Douchebag:

This was from back in May. Notice the liberal utopia west coast are all in the most expensive category.

The 10 most expensive states:

1. California — $4.05
  2. Hawaii — $3.64
  3. Washington — $3.54
  4. Nevada —$3.50
  5. Alaska — $3.47
  6. Oregon — $3.43
  7. Idaho — $3.20
  8. Utah — $3.20
  9. Arizona — $3.16
  10. Pennsylvania — $3.01

You need the diaper

The TDS is just searing, huh? You need to go to the emergency room at this point. Seriously, go. Is there someone who can drive you?

You need the diaper

View attachment 508054

You need serious help

I tried to get some non ethanol gas to have as a hurricane emergency generator supply this morning and non of the stations that usually have it had any in stock.

Thanks a lot Joe Dufus!

You need the diaper

View attachment 508054

And Trump doesn't climb stairs. He takes the elevator.

View attachment 508054

And Trump doesn't climb stairs. He takes the elevator.

Biden should take the elevator, huh?

Has Biden thanked Trump for the vaccine yet?

Have you been injected with the vaccine yet?

Yes. Did you thank Trump for the vaccine?

No. Why should I? I do thank Pfizer, though.

Because Pfizer would never have been to roll it out if Trump hadn't ordered his staff to streamline the process.

So have you thanked Trump for saving your family?

You need the diaper

The TDS is just searing, huh? You need to go to the emergency room at this point. Seriously, go. Is there someone who can drive you?

trump d*ck sucking, eh?

Forum List

Back