Thanks Donald

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The self proclaimed businessman and expert in everything cost us in one day $5,065 and change overnight.

I trust the market, so on Friday I put $5k into the market, knowing how inept Trump is, and in a few weeks or months the number of stock shares in my portfolio will have increased enough to take the earnings and buy more tax free bonds.

• Banned

Seems to me Trump's Tariff Policy is Political, given IMO that it is one more part of his hate and fear rhetoric. General Discussion works too.

I have pity for those who have lost what they can't afford to lose, and the psychological impact many will suffer do to his "Art of the Deal" failures. I'm confident the market will recover, but not soon enough that novice investors have already sold with they have left.

Seems to me Trump's Tariff Policy is Political, given IMO that it is one more part of his hate and fear rhetoric. General Discussion works too.

I have pity for those who have lost what they can't afford to lose, and the psychological impact many will suffer do to his "Art of the Deal" failures. I'm confident the market will recover, but not soon enough that novice investors have already sold with they have left.

Seems to me Trump's Tariff Policy is Political,

It is

your anecdote isn't.

Wow. If you cannot afford to lose it, then don't get into the Stock Market.

The shares don't go away and it is 10:30 in the morning. Stocks are a long term deal, and if you watch it hour to hour, you deserve to die of stress because you're a moron.

The self proclaimed businessman and expert in everything cost us in one day $5,065 and change overnight.

I trust the market, so on Friday I put $5k into the market, knowing how inept Trump is, and in a few weeks or months the number of stock shares in my portfolio will have increased enough to take the earnings and buy more tax free bonds.
I told you months ago that you didn't have the stomach for the market and that you should keep your
money in a bank CD, wry. Quit your damn crying ya little baby.

• Banned

The shares don't go away and it is 10:30 in the morning. Stocks are a long term deal, and if you watch it hour to hour, you deserve to die of stress because you're a moron.

What makes you thin...err....believe I'm a novice? Clearly you didn't read what I posted, to wit:

I'm confident the market will recover, but not soon enough that novice investors have already sold which they have left.

In fact I put $5k into the market on Friday Afternoon, betting that Monday would open even lower. Those who panic and sell, are not moron's, simply inexperienced.

What makes you thin...err....believe I'm a novice? Clearly you didn't read what I posted, to wit:

I'm confident the market will recover, but not soon enough that novice investors have already sold which they have left.

In fact I put $5k into the market on Friday Afternoon, betting that Monday would open even lower. Those who panic and sell, are not moron's, simply inexperienced.
Because you idiot, you talk about people who cannot afford to lose it. If you cannot afford to lose it, then stay out of the market, don't blame Trump or Obama, or any politicians. Common sense 101.

When the market crashed in 2008, I make a killing on its rebound. Why, because when it bottomed, I bought heavily knowing......KNOWING....that the market would recover.

It did and the shares I lost value on return by a factor of 2.

The prices go down, you don't lose the shares and when the shares recover their price, you have lost nothing.

Stop your whining.

Because you idiot, you talk about people who cannot afford to lose it. If you cannot afford to lose it, then stay out of the market, don't blame Trump or Obama, or any politicians. Common sense 101.

When the market crashed in 2008, I make a killing on its rebound. Why, because when it bottomed, I bought heavily knowing......KNOWING....that the market would recover.

It did and the shares I lost value on return by a factor of 2.

The prices go down, you don't lose the shares and when the shares recover their price, you have lost nothing.

Stop your whining.

You didn't comprehend my post. I'm not whining and Trump's behavior is what has created the current chaos. When the computers start selling, it's time to evaluate, do I sell too, or do I buy. I buy stocks, and tax free bonds. I've invested more in bonds now that the idiot in the White House ego won't allow him to change his behavior.

The Dow has dropped 664.35 at the moment. I'm buying items which are solid even when the leader of the free well ain't

Oh dear, the crazy angry left saw their 501k's double and triple in the last two years but they are worrying about their comrades in China when a President with balls fixes the trade deficit. Oh dear.

Forum List

Back