THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!! Free college soon

Honestly Ive never cared for you guys just politically speaking but my goodness did you all ever give us the gift of a lifetime

How so?

Biden beats Trump by 30,000 votes in a critical state....Libertarians send 50,000 to some no name no hope candidate. They won it for the “big govt” (aka basic fucking common sense) Democrats

Because they voted for her ( the Libertarian Candidate ) does not mean they would have voted for Trump if they only had Biden or Trump as their choices...

So they would’ve voted for “Big Govt Anti Gun” Democrats haha???

Face it. Libertarians gave Biden the win!! Thanks guys seriously!!! You all may have just paid for my college loans!

Honestly Ive never cared for you guys just politically speaking but my goodness did you all ever give us the gift of a lifetime

How so?

Biden beats Trump by 30,000 votes in a critical state....Libertarians send 50,000 to some no name no hope candidate. They won it for the “big govt” (aka basic fucking common sense) Democrats

Because they voted for her ( the Libertarian Candidate ) does not mean they would have voted for Trump if they only had Biden or Trump as their choices...

So they would’ve voted for “Big Govt Anti Gun” Democrats haha???

Face it. Libertarians gave Biden the win!! Thanks guys seriously!!! You all may have just paid for my college loans!

That is not what I wrote and you know it... They would have not voted for either and most likely stayed home...

Libertarians will not vote for a wasteful spender like Trump or Biden beside many other reasons, so your trolling is pathetic as can be!

So you want taxpayers to pay your college debt?
Democrats are definitely your friend then, they love entitlements.

Joe Fat fuck, the bloated commie fuck, you know nothing, you present nothing of worth, your debating skills are non-existent. "Guy"...."Buddy"?????? You must be some kind of a fat faggot retard because there is no one here that you post to that would ever be your "pal" or "buddy", you fat commie sack of shit. 127,300 plus posts of nothingness gives credence to the adage of "Never has someone posted so much but said so little".

Rock and waddle on with yo' bad self, Joe, the pear-shaped blowhard.....

(snicker)

I am always amused at the finger pointing that takes place when a candidate fails to garner or steal 50% +1 in an election. Blaming others for their failure to convince others that their organised gang of miscreants and sociopaths is superior to the other gang of organised miscreants and sociopaths.

Not only do they love entitlements, but they also love NO punishment for violent offenders.

Look at all the robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & even murderers who go free.

And in Oregon where I live, libs have now legalized magic mushrooms, and decriminalized heroin. They truly need to live in an altered state of mind in order to live with themselves.

Not only do they love entitlements, but they also love NO punishment for violent offenders.

Look at all the robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & even murderers who go free.

And in Oregon where I live, libs have now legalized magic mushrooms, and decriminalized heroin. They truly need to live in an altered state of mind in order to live with themselves.

I can understand why they did it seeing the fact making it illegal has not done much to stop the usage but I hope they regulate the shit out of it and tax the crap out of it!

How so?

Who is complaining that Oregon will no longer throw people in jail for harming themselves?

Now tell me how the Republicans don't support big government.

Joe Fat fuck, the bloated commie fuck, you know nothing, you present nothing of worth, your debating skills are non-existent. "Guy"...."Buddy"?????? You must be some kind of a fat faggot retard because there is no one here that you post to that would ever be your "pal" or "buddy", you fat commie sack of shit. 127,300 plus posts of nothingness gives credence to the adage of "Never has someone posted so much but said so little".

(snicker)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
tenor.gif

:lol:

(snicker)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
View attachment 411491

:lol:

Toro, Joe Fat Fuck asks for the abuse.......kinda like you do when you defend the federal reserve bank that helps to finance your swindling of people's paper fiat currency.

When you get to hell? You won't even have to wait in line......

(snicker)

Tough election for sure but Im ecstatic Biden is gonna win and free college/student debt forgiveness is coming. THANK YOU LIBERTARIANS it seems the Libertarian vote drew just enough away from Republicans to secure a Biden win!

Nothing is free you half wit. We tax payers will be paying for your "free" education. You want a college education then get off your lazy fat ass and go get a job to pay for it.

What an idiot you are.

Libertarian votes don't belong to republicans or anyone else, fool.
What does that even mean? :laugh:

Dude, without that shit-stain party, every last one of those dill-holes vote Republican. And Donald Trump is re-elected in a landslide.

Look, here is the real deal.
If Biden should win it will not be because he didn't have enough Libertarian votes, or Conservative votes.
He will be because Biden was able to accumulate more fraudulent votes than President Trump was.

Virtually no one, except the really hard core BubbleCorpses thinks that Biden will actually receive more legal votes than President Trump.

If the Libertarians had given their miniscule amount of votes to Trump, Biden would simply have manufactured that many more.

Are Libertarians idiots that think non participation makes them superior, yeah.
Should they always be made fun of and trashed, yes, or course.

Tough election for sure but Im ecstatic Biden is gonna win and free college/student debt forgiveness is coming. THANK YOU LIBERTARIANS it seems the Libertarian vote drew just enough away from Republicans to secure a Biden win!
Hate to break it to you. Looks like trump is going to carry AZ. Plus PA and NC, trump wins. Unless of course philly sees one of the magical and statistically impossible overnight Biden spikes like in MI and WI. Don’t put MI and WI in the books yet, the numbers are literal statistical impossibilities. Not to mention in Michigan, electronic votes for trump magically got turned into Biden votes. Not even kidding, that was confirmed.

Also libertarians went historically low this year. They did not move the needle. Libertarians, who went around 4% in 2016, went heavy trump this year.

I think one could tell during the campaign that the Biden campaign was not working to get legal votes for him.
They had an alternate plan.

Forum List

Back