Thank You Israel

Israel might be better off with Gaza the way it is. This way they can deport the Arab Muslims causing trouble in Israel there and be done with it.

Flood and flatten as necessary

Meh, personally, I think Israel should corral and contain the rest of Palestine as well. She should formally cede the territories, close the borders and let them wallow in their own filth if that's what they choose to do.

Meh, personally, I think Israel should corral and contain the rest of Palestine as well. She should formally cede the territories, close the borders and let them wallow in their own filth if that's what they choose to do.

No, They should integrate the peaceful Arab Muslims after repatriating the violent ones. Exactly in accordance with the Geneva Conventions.

No, They should integrate the peaceful Arab Muslims after repatriating the violent ones. Exactly in accordance with the Geneva Conventions.

Oh. That may not have come out as intended. Not the Arab Israeli citizens.

Oh. That may not have come out as intended. Not the Arab Israeli citizens.

Is anyone aware of any Arab Israeli citizen that wants to leave Israel to live in some surrounding Arab country?

Forum List

Back