Thank You Democrats

My suggestion to you would be to get your money back from that "college" you went to. They allowed an idiot to graduate.

Which college? The one i got my bachelors from or the one I got my masters from?

You righties say I'm dumb but then you watched Bush fuck us all for 8 years and defended him all the way, so really who gives a fuck if you don't think I'm smart.

I'm good at what I do. Sales. Republicans don't think salespeople should make a good living either. Republicans don't just hate union workers exclusively. They think we are all overpaid.

My suggestion to you would be to get your money back from that "college" you went to. They allowed an idiot to graduate.

Which college? The one i got my bachelors from or the one I got my masters from?

You righties say I'm dumb but then you watched Bush fuck us all for 8 years and defended him all the way, so really who gives a fuck if you don't think I'm smart.

I'm good at what I do. Sales. Republicans don't think salespeople should make a good living either. Republicans don't just hate union workers exclusively. They think we are all overpaid.

Both. Your writing ability is at the level of a high school dropout. If this is the state of college english and composition programs today then we definitely have a problem.

Both. Your writing ability is at the level of a high school dropout. If this is the state of college english and composition programs today then we definitely have a problem.

Well when I make a sale, all I do is click on proposal and I enter in the company name, my name, the price, etc. The rest is drafted for me.

And I don't think the points I make could be any clearer. Usually when a righty is stumped, they start crying about grammer. Whatever loser. House slave.

Funny Republicans want to criticize this tax bill:

The Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act offers employers tax incentives for hiring unemployed workers. Under this act, employers who hire a worker who has not been employed full-time for at least 60 days are exempt from paying 2010 Social Security taxes for that employee.

But they can't because they would be arguing against a tax break. LOL. Dems 2010 and 2012!!!!

Forum List

Back