Thank You Democrats

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I work for a company that is benefitting from Democratic leadership in two major ways. First, they are getting tax breaks for hiring people who are unemployed.

Republicans don't hire people who are unemployed. They generally stay away from people who are unemployed. The idea is that they must not be good if they are out of work. What an ignorant practice. How do you reduce unemployment when you won't hire the unemployed?

Anyways, my new employer is getting tax breaks for hiring people who are out of work.

They are also benefitting from the economic stimulus. We are a certified training organization, so we get money for no worker left behind.

Republicans would do nothing. They would just have us all fail so wages and prices would go down. Then they'd give themselves tax breaks and watch corporate profits go thru the roof and on to china, or the caymen islands. LOL. :lol:

And notice you never hear from any of the unemployed Republicans? I knew a Republican who had to completely change his tune when he found himself in the unemployment line.

I work for a company that is benefitting from Democratic leadership in two major ways. First, they are getting tax breaks for hiring people who are unemployed.

Republicans don't hire people who are unemployed. They generally stay away from people who are unemployed. The idea is that they must not be good if they are out of work. What an ignorant practice. How do you reduce unemployment when you won't hire the unemployed?

Anyways, my new employer is getting tax breaks for hiring people who are out of work.

They are also benefitting from the economic stimulus. We are a certified training organization, so we get money for no worker left behind.

Republicans would do nothing. They would just have us all fail so wages and prices would go down. Then they'd give themselves tax breaks and watch corporate profits go thru the roof and on to china, or the caymen islands. LOL. :lol:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Either you don't know or won't admit it is true.

So, Republicans only hire people who are already working? So that means Republicans only play musical chairs with jobs? Do you proofread your posts at all?

Lets examine the tax break. It is 5,000 to hire someone. Lets assume with benefits. Your company would incur a cost of say 35,000 to get 5000? Is that rational? What is more like is the company would have hired them anyway if wages were a little cheaper, or the margin were a little higher. The value of the subsidy is only on marginal employees only.

As for me, my tune has not changed since I got canned last May. I just moved on to going to school. I am responsible for my fate, not 0bama. It is what I do that counts.

Or for that matter, since I am such a horrible procrastinator, fail to do.

Show me the website full of Walmart employees who brag about their jobs? What do they make? Could you live on that?

GM used to be the largest employer in America, now its Walmart. Who's crazy now stupid American middle class who think you belong to the GOP. Outragious ignorance.

We also used to be the biggest lender, now we are the biggest borrower.

Republicans like to blame NAFTA on Clinton, but look at what NAFTA is all about. The GOP absolutely love free trade. Fuck Clinton. He was just a sellout. Republicans, own up to NAfTA and all that it represents. Not just lower prices. Lower wages too.

Republicans don't understand what made America a great place It was the huge/strong middle class. Worker rights. High wages.

Republicans think only the owner of the company and the VP should make any money.

That's so cool!!! Congratulations and good luck with the new job. :)

And what you said about Republicans is the absolute truth.

So, Republicans only hire people who are already working? So that means Republicans only play musical chairs with jobs? Do you proofread your posts at all?

Lets examine the tax break. It is 5,000 to hire someone. Lets assume with benefits. Your company would incur a cost of say 35,000 to get 5000? Is that rational? What is more like is the company would have hired them anyway if wages were a little cheaper, or the margin were a little higher. The value of the subsidy is only on marginal employees only.

As for me, my tune has not changed since I got canned last May. I just moved on to going to school. I am responsible for my fate, not 0bama. It is what I do that counts.

You don't understand. Companies weren't doing what America needed them to do. They weren't hiring. They weren't spending. Giving them tax breaks only went to the CEO when Bush just handed them the tax breaks IN HOPES they would do the right thing with the money.

Democrats are giving companies tax breaks for good behavior. That sparks the economy.

And the economy isn't pissing away $30K on these people. They will put them to work and get good use out of them. Some will fail, some won't.

Fact is, Obama and the Dems need to spark hiring and fix unemployment.

But let me guess, you want them to fail.

You might qualify for No Worker Left Behind. But I don't want to encourage Republicans to take advantage of any more of our liberal programs. You all fight us on all our liberal policies, but then you are usually the first in line to take advantage once we finally pass them. Things like Sick Days and Social Security and Medicare.

You work for a company that spends 30-40K for a 3K tax break?

I hope you enjoy your job while it lasts.

Are you another one of those right wing retards who doesn't get it?

How much do you think Bush and the GOP gave small business'? And what did those business' do with that money? If they were smart, they squirrelled it away.

Because they all could see the GOP absolutely fucked up the global economy with their wars and deficit spending and incompetence.

Don't even get me started.

Companies are on the fence about hiring stupid. So the Dems came up with a tax break. you should be happy you tea bagging tool.

That company will get $400k or more from me in a year pussy. You may be an expense to your company, but I'm an asset.

I'd like to thank the democratics for proving that one party rule is not in the best interests of America....

The only ones that proved that were Bush and Tom Delay and Hastert.

The GOP proved they should never be in power ever again.

But don't worry buddy because with lobbyists and the alito roberts supreme court, the corporations still own you stupid.

That company will get $400k or more from me in a year pussy. You may be an expense to your company, but I'm an asset.
Stop joshin bobo, you know you can't flip that many burgers in a year.

Your employer figured out they could make twice as much if they let one John in your mouth while another one is up your butt. They get twice as much work out of you but pay you less.

And as a Republican, you can't give a shit because you aren't the owner.

I know you are wrong. Do you?

Stop joshin bobo, you know you can't flip that many burgers in a year.

Your employer figured out they could make twice as much if they let one John in your mouth while another one is up your butt. They get twice as much work out of you but pay you less.

And as a Republican, you can't give a shit because you aren't the owner.

I know you are wrong. Do you?
You are projecting again Bobo, must be all that special sauce you swallowed from your manager.

I'd like to thank the democratics for proving that one party rule is not in the best interests of America....

The only ones that proved that were Bush and Tom Delay and Hastert.

The GOP proved they should never be in power ever again.

But don't worry buddy because with lobbyists and the alito roberts supreme court, the corporations still own you stupid.

Didn't Barry (your one-handed poster child) tell us he would end the lobbyists influence?

You should just constantly remind yourself that America loves Barry and will show that love come November when the democratics are elected in a landslide...

I wonder how Sealyboby sees folks he disagrees with. He seems to have the impression we are red clawed long toothed monsters looking only to destroy people, nature.... civilization in general. Not for any good end for ourselves, but just for personal amusement.

The decision to hire an employee or not depends on the marginal value the employee brings to the enterprise. A targeted tax break like the one he lauds here is not any better than a general tax break to the employer. The employer looks at how much comes in, vs how much goes out. 5000 to hire an employee might be a cool thing, but changing the tax code so that you can get a better break on equipment that might make the hiring of 5 employees worthwhile has to be passed on, as taxes have to be raised to pay for the targeted break. At best, it is a wash, but in likelyhood it is a huge net loss to other factors that might be more useful for employment in the longer run.

Forum List

Back