Thank God for REAL Americans

What a blessing true patriots like Charles and David Koch are to America. While a devout Nazi foreigner like George Soros works around the clock to collapse the U.S. and create his beloved "global nation" - the Koch brothers continue to ensure sovereignty for America and liberty for the American people...

Koch Brothers Plan to Spend $400 Million in 2018 Races
" Koch groups was looking at spending between $300 million and $400 million in the next two years to shape policy and politics. "

Sounds like they are trying to subvert America again.
This is what Donald Trump meant when he spoke about winning:

"In seven of the eight up-for-grabs U.S. Senate races last year, the Koch-backed candidate won. In all, Koch-backed candidates at all levels of races prevailed 96% of the time—a record any outside group would covet."

it takes one crazy demented psychopath to praise the Koch bros who had ties to nazi germany whose father built his fortune in nazi germany, and then claim the jewish George Soros is a nazi,

Fred Koch, who had busied himself in Hitler's Germany, apparently found much to praise in the economies of the Axis powers, while denigrating the work ethic of his fellow Americans and the Democratic legislation responding to the extreme hunger and poverty millions of Americans were facing as a result of the Great Depression.

As Mayer notes, in 1938 Fred Koch said "Although nobody agrees with me, I am of the opinion that the only sound countries in the world are Germany, Italy, and Japan, simply because they are all working and working hard."

Jane Mayer Reveals History of Koch Family and the Nazis

but I'm sure you already knew that

Sounds like we didn’t finish the job in Nuremberg.

"The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!" - President Trump

What a blessing true patriots like Charles and David Koch are to America. While a devout Nazi foreigner like George Soros works around the clock to collapse the U.S. and create his beloved "global nation" - the Koch brothers continue to ensure sovereignty for America and liberty for the American people...

Lol you know that these "true patirots" dislike Trump, his imigration and trade war policies...don't you?

From your link:

...they sat out the White House race because neither Trump nor Hillary Clinton excited the billionaires. “We couldn’t get comfortable with either candidate,” said Mark Holden, a longtime Koch aide who leads the policy and political network.

Recently they talked about regretting supporting some Republicans and threatening to back Democrats if need be.

Breaking With Trump's GOP, Koch Brothers Praise Democrats On Immigration

It’s War!: The Kochs Kneecap Trump in an Attempt to Make the G.O.P. Theirs Again

Charles Koch says he'd work with Democrats who share his values

we're not gonna beat big money with more big money. we're gonna beat big money with big rallies!

If the Koch brothers are the "real Americans" then we are all screwed because they are greedy, self-centered oligarchs who don't give two shits about the rest of us.

If the Koch brothers are the "real Americans" then we are all screwed because they are greedy, self-centered oligarchs who don't give two shits about the rest of us.
Nor should they, you ignorant progressive statist.

But let me guess...you refuse to be convinced that Barack Obama didn’t give two shits about you either? :laugh:

Nor should they, you ignorant progressive statist.

But let me guess...you refuse to be convinced that Barack Obama didn’t give two shits about you either? :laugh:
Wait, you know they don't give two shits about you, and that they are only thowijg money at government to increase their own influence and get thing set up the way they like it, but you still.thank god for.them because they are "real Americans".

You are sick.

Poodle didn't get the memo. The Koches are evil now because they criticized the Fuhrer.

We can continue finishing it after November.
You idiots have lost Jaclyn Glenn. It’s over for you. LOL

From this:

To this:

That perfectly illustrates how radicalized and intolerant the left has become. Like all communists, they will not tolerate anyone even questioning the ideology, much less opposing the ideology.

It is hilarious how Democrats think they are going to win when almost all of the big political channels on YouTube are leaning pro-Trump(like Jaclyn Glenn), are anti-Democrat and are leaning alt-right or are explicitly pro-Trump.

In 2008 you literally had to search for right wing channels on YouTube, and TYT basically had a monopoly on YouTube politics.

Even with YouTube playing favorites in every way imagineable, the right is still winning.

I'm not too sure about that. The Kochs are old Bush NWO buddies. I mean i'll take em over Soros, at least they're Americans. But they're Globalists too, and don't like Trump much. In the end, they likely play on the same team as Soros... The New World Order Globalist team.

Last edited:
Wait, you know they don't give two shits about you, and that they are only thowijg money at government to increase their own influence and get thing set up the way they like it, but you still.thank god for.them because they are "real Americans".

You are sick.
Wait...you don't know that Barack Insane Obama didn't give two shits about you, and that he was only feeding you pile after pile of horse shit to increase his own wealth and power over you, and you still worship the ground he walks on???

You are sick. Really sick.

Unlike uneducated, ignorant, parasites such as yourself, the Koch's understand the history of government and the danger it poses. So they work to elect conservatives dedicated to upholding the U.S. Constitution to protect citizens and this nation from tyranny.

It has nothing to do with me. A concept a selfish, self-centered parasite such as yourself can't grasp.

You are sick.
Wait...you don't know that Barack Insane Obama didn't give two shits about you, and that he was only feeding you pile after pile of horse shit to increase his own wealth and power over you, and you still worship the ground he walks on???

You are sick. Really sick.
Dude, making things up doesn't help your case.

If only Waiting wasn't a partisan hack who didn't post a fraction of a quote and then twist and distort it for his agenda.
Republican megadonor Charles Koch told a group of reporters on Sunday that he plans to hold Republicans who abandon fiscal responsibility accountable with a more calculated approach. Koch has approximately $400 million to allocate to politicians who support free market principles and said he regretted supporting some lawmakers who failed to meet these expectations in the past. Koch went as far as to say that he'll support candidates from across the aisle who truly believe in free-market principles and fiscal responsibility
Sadly for Charles (and all of the U.S.), none of us will ever again see a Democrat who believes in fiscal-responsibility (much less free-market principles). But I love the fact that Koch is grading purely on policy and not on what little letter they have behind their name while running. So like I said, thank God for real Americans (like the Koch brothers). I also love the fact that Waiting's b.s. has been exposed

Charles Koch issues a warning to Republican candidates — and Steve Bannon fires back

Forum List

Back