Thank God for REAL Americans

This is what Donald Trump meant when he spoke about winning:

"In seven of the eight up-for-grabs U.S. Senate races last year, the Koch-backed candidate won. In all, Koch-backed candidates at all levels of races prevailed 96% of the time—a record any outside group would covet."

Koch Brothers Plan to Spend $400 Million in 2018 Races
it takes one crazy demented psychopath to praise the Koch bros who had ties to nazi germany whose father built his fortune in nazi germany, and then claim the jewish George Soros is a nazi,

Fred Koch, who had busied himself in Hitler's Germany, apparently found much to praise in the economies of the Axis powers, while denigrating the work ethic of his fellow Americans and the Democratic legislation responding to the extreme hunger and poverty millions of Americans were facing as a result of the Great Depression.

As Mayer notes, in 1938 Fred Koch said "Although nobody agrees with me, I am of the opinion that the only sound countries in the world are Germany, Italy, and Japan, simply because they are all working and working hard."

Jane Mayer Reveals History of Koch Family and the Nazis

but I'm sure you already knew that

"In seven of the eight up-for-grabs U.S. Senate races last year, the Koch-backed candidate won. In all, Koch-backed candidates at all levels of races prevailed 96% of the time—a record any outside group would covet."

it takes one crazy demented psychopath to praise the Koch bros who had ties to nazi germany whose father built his fortune in nazi germany, and then claim the jewish George Soros is a nazi,

Fred Koch, who had busied himself in Hitler's Germany, apparently found much to praise in the economies of the Axis powers, while denigrating the work ethic of his fellow Americans and the Democratic legislation responding to the extreme hunger and poverty millions of Americans were facing as a result of the Great Depression.

As Mayer notes, in 1938 Fred Koch said "Although nobody agrees with me, I am of the opinion that the only sound countries in the world are Germany, Italy, and Japan, simply because they are all working and working hard."

Um...your Soros is a Nazi....we are left to assume you love your Nazis now, just as you did then....

Um...your Soros is a Nazi....we are left to assume you love your Nazis now, just as you did then....
your jew hating neo nazi yourself youd probably jerk off to hitler's poster every night...fuck off

your jew hating neo nazi yourself youd probably jerk off to hitler's poster every night...fuck off
No, I have no posters of your Obama child....

What a blessing true patriots like Charles and David Koch are to America. While a devout Nazi foreigner like George Soros works around the clock to collapse the U.S. and create his beloved "global nation" - the Koch brothers continue to ensure sovereignty for America and liberty for the American people...

" Koch groups was looking at spending between $300 million and $400 million in the next two years to shape policy and politics. "

Sounds like they are trying to subvert America again.

What a blessing true patriots like Charles and David Koch are to America. While a devout Nazi foreigner like George Soros works around the clock to collapse the U.S. and create his beloved "global nation" - the Koch brothers continue to ensure sovereignty for America and liberty for the American people...

" Koch groups was looking at spending between $300 million and $400 million in the next two years to shape policy and politics. "

They are progressives.....fuck them....

I just read that article to mean they are going to position themselves to dilute Trump as much as possible by controlling the other elected members as much as possible.

They are fighting him.

I just read that article to mean they are going to position themselves to dilute Trump as much as possible by controlling the other elected members as much as possible.

They are fighting him.
Progressives will suffer mighty under Trump.....it's why we sent him there.....

They are fighting him.
I have a feeling he Koch will fail at this.

They are fighting him.
I have a feeling he Koch will fail at this.
I believe you are right...,we will no longer tolerate the GOP'er progressives....Trump was sent to DC to destroy them, and I'm confident he will....

Hey dumb-ass? George Soros worked for the Nazis under Adolf Hitler and called it "the greatest time of my life". You continue to illustrate to everyone that you don't have a clue what you're talking about (but that never stops you from chiming in for some reason).

"Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a Nazi (and therefore it's ok to beat the shit out of them on the streets)".

Ah, the tolerance...

Forum List

Back