Thank a Cop

The news media is smearing the good men and women of our local police departments. Do the police get a bad rap in light of events like the Brown incident? When is the last time you told a cop "thank you."

Last time I saw my niece's husband, who is a cop.

I know cops do the hard work we don't want to do every day, and it's usually you wingnuts who complain they still have good paychecks and good pensions.

But if this cop in Furgeson, MO shot a guy in the back after he gave up, he needs to go to jail for it.

Not shot in back Joe.

No, he was just shot six times.

Twice in the head.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...ot-at-least-6-times.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

Funny. All the police haters on this thread would not wear a badge because they have no civic sense of duty or have the backbone to do it.

That may be the explanation why only three of the fifty police officers in Ferguson are African American.

Totally irrelevant and racist.

Thank them for what?

Where I come from, they get paid very nicely, so if anyone should be thanking anyone, it should be them thanking me and all the rest of us rather generous taxpayers.

How many careers do you put your life on the line each day you go to work?

Maybe true of inner city police but those who patrol the suburbs of Whitelondia, not so much.

When you carry a big hammer like the police in MO did then every problem looks like a nail.

I've read the military's PDF on riot and crowd control and the cops at this fiasco weren't even in the same ballpark. They exacerbated the problem and should be put in jail. The guns were pointed at the protesters and not the looters. When cops start to believe that every citizen is a potential terrorist then that's a big problem. We saw the same behavior after the Boston bombing. Thousands of fat cops running around with fancy weapons pointing guns at regular people, forcing them out of their houses etc.

Thank them for what?

Where I come from, they get paid very nicely, so if anyone should be thanking anyone, it should be them thanking me and all the rest of us rather generous taxpayers.

I do...in fact, I am more likely to die on the job than a cop!

I spent a number of years as a lineman. More of us die on duty than cops. Road workers do as well.
So you hate cops. What a prick.

When you carry a big hammer like the police in MO did then every problem looks like a nail.

I've read the military's PDF on riot and crowd control and the cops at this fiasco weren't even in the same ballpark. They exacerbated the problem and should be put in jail. The guns were pointed at the protesters and not the looters. When cops start to believe that every citizen is a potential terrorist then that's a big problem. We saw the same behavior after the Boston bombing. Thousands of fat cops running around with fancy weapons pointing guns at regular people, forcing them out of their houses etc.
That police officer did the right thing shooting that fat fuck. When you deal with a bunch of goddamn savages everyday what can you expect. “Fat cops.” You are a whining liberal piece of shit.

Thank them for what?

I spent a number of years as a lineman. More of us die on duty than cops. Road workers do as well.

No, a prick would be someone who digs up a three and a half year old post, that is factual, and decides to create his own meaning to it. That is a prick.

No where in my post, or in any others, have I said anything that remotely suggests I hate cops. But you are so desperate to play "poor pitiful" whatever, that you just make shit up.

Thank them for what?

No, a prick would be someone who digs up a three and a half year old post, that is factual, and decides to create his own meaning to it. That is a prick.

No where in my post, or in any others, have I said anything that remotely suggests I hate cops. But you are so desperate to play "poor pitiful" whatever, that you just make shit up.
My borother is a cop, and your message showed up on my alerts.

My borother is a cop, and your message showed up on my alerts.

Congrats. Your alert system must be really, really slow.

But that still does not explain why my statement of facts concerning the likelihood of dying on the job is greater with linemen or road workers means I hate cops.

Looks like you are so set on finding cop haters you will invent them.

Forum List

Back