Thank a Cop

Flash bangs contain electrolytes, it's what babies need! :mad:

Fucking militarized pigs deserve execution.

I'd forgotten about that - makes me above average angry.

Well then, lets pull all the cops back and give the fucking savages 24 hours to rape, and murder.

That is the kind of country blacks and the losertrians want. They hate this country.

Well then, lets pull all the cops back and give the fucking savages 24 hours to rape, and murder.

They already pulled back. They just sat there and did nothing. When it rained they ran for cover. The only people they pointed their crappy AR's at were protesters with a few "savages" among them, none of which were raping and murdering.

Thank them for what?

Where I come from, they get paid very nicely, so if anyone should be thanking anyone, it should be them thanking me and all the rest of us rather generous taxpayers.

Spoken like a typical asshole.

Nice sentiment, but you seem a little myopic. The indiscriminatory praise give to all police, teachers, etc. is no more deserved than for any other profession. The fact that that most of them are represented by corrupt public employee unions doesn't help, either.

If the kids idiot daddy wasn't slinging dope then his kid would not of gotten hurt.

How about you read the article?
The report said the relationship between the suspect and the family is unknown.
And the police were raiding the house because the had received an anonymous tip.
Instead of staking the home out for a little while to find out who lived there (and then do background checks), they reacted the way the did.
The police skipped the police work and went straight into military work.

If the kids idiot daddy wasn't slinging dope then his kid would not of gotten hurt.

And the police were raiding the house because the had received an anonymous tip.
Instead of staking the home out for a little while to find out who lived there (and then do background checks), they reacted the way the did.

Oh, I see...the guy was a complete stranger. Right. Now you want to question police tactics. Perhaps this man has a violent history and those cops wanted to go home to their families that night.

The get a bad rap when they show up like a military posse with no training on their Pentagon toys. They get a bad rap when they started pointing guns at protesters while allowing the rioters to destroy the place. They get a bad rap when they hurl flash bangs at reporters. So fuck the Ferguson police.

This is not true. Most police officers are military veterans and have special weapons training. How could they have stopped looters? They were outnumbered by the savages. Flash bangs at liberal media...awww too bad.

The problem isn't that we are slandering good cops. I have not seen one remark against good cops.

But just because they are wearing a badge does not mean much. I admire good cops. But the bad ones deserve to be hunted down, rooted out, and prosecuted.

The news media is smearing the good men and women of our local police departments. Do the police get a bad rap in light of events like the Brown incident? When is the last time you told a cop "thank you."

The news media is telling the truth, I see no need to thank bad cops just because they have a fancy uniform and flashy equipment.

Of course...they wanted to use their cool TOYS!

Our police need more military equipment and be allowed to use it. Clean up the rotten cesspools of crime and gang activity. A president with some backbone would declare a state if emergency and allow police forces to eradicate bloods, crips, gangsta disciples, ms 13 and other terrorist organizations once and for all.

Oh, I see...the guy was a complete stranger. Right. Now you want to question police tactics. Perhaps this man has a violent history and those cops wanted to go home to their families that night.

WTF?? Doing the police work is the BEST way to go home at night. Knowing who was in the house and where they are is in the police officer's best interest.

You are an idiot if you think dirty cops or bad cops deserve praise. You are naive if you think there are no dirty cops or bad cops.

The news media is smearing the good men and women of our local police departments. Do the police get a bad rap in light of events like the Brown incident? When is the last time you told a cop "thank you."

The news media is telling the truth, I see no need to thank bad cops just because they have a fancy uniform and flashy equipment.

News media is not telling the truth because they have to stir up shit. How can you smear this perps reputation? What a joke.

Last Thursday. I do so about once or twice a week.

WTF?? Doing the police work is the BEST way to go home at night. Knowing who was in the house and where they are is in the police officer's best interest.

You are an idiot if you think dirty cops or bad cops deserve praise. You are naive if you think there are no dirty cops or bad cops.
Not when they are in a war zone. Do have a fucking clue what our police go through every night on the streets?

Not when they are in a war zone. Do have a fucking clue what our police go through every night on the streets?

A few dirty, yes. The vast majority, no. And there are also "dirty" town clerks, code enforcement officers, physicians, electric company employees, attorneys................

When they are planning to raid a home, it is in THEIR best interest to know all they can about the house, who is inside, and where. If you claim that is not true, you are an idiot.

In the case referred to (with the flash grenade being thrown in the crib) the police DID NOT take the time to find out what they needed to know.

And how about this fine example of Protect & Serve:

That Hillsborough police officer dumps a quadriplegic out of his wheelchair and onto the floor. Want to defend that action too? Tell me how brave she is??

Last edited by a moderator:
The get a bad rap when they show up like a military posse with no training on their Pentagon toys. They get a bad rap when they started pointing guns at protesters while allowing the rioters to destroy the place. They get a bad rap when they hurl flash bangs at reporters. So fuck the Ferguson police.

I read a report that these cops had a warrant to enter a home without warning and the cops threw a flash bang whatever into the crib of an infant, putting the child in the hospital.
Baby in Coma After Police ?Grenade? Dropped in Crib During Drug Raid - ABC News

The policeman said they did not know kids were in the house, like it is somehow rare to find kids living at home.

Thank you to all the police officers from around the world.

Thank you for all that you do to protect and serve our communities and make the world a better place.

Thank them for what?

Where I come from, they get paid very nicely, so if anyone should be thanking anyone, it should be them thanking me and all the rest of us rather generous taxpayers.

How many careers do you put your life on the line each day you go to work?

Last time I saw my niece's husband, who is a cop.

I know cops do the hard work we don't want to do every day, and it's usually you wingnuts who complain they still have good paychecks and good pensions.

But if this cop in Furgeson, MO shot a guy in the back after he gave up, he needs to go to jail for it.

Forum List

Back