Covid police raid Canadian home, violently arrest occupants after neighbor tattles over 'illegal' gathering of 6 people

Wow. 6 people at Gram's on NY Eve are a superspreader? I wonder if there's more to this story. Kinda hard to believe.

Canada is way ahead of us on this.

They already have those "concentration camps" constructed.

I wonder if that is where they will be hauled off to? :eusa_think:

Wow. 6 people at Gram's on NY Eve are a superspreader? I wonder if there's more to this story. Kinda hard to believe.
You really need to start paying attention.
I watched the video. I read the OP. What secret did I mss?
:auiqs.jpg:

There isn't anymore to the story. . . other than they are using this as a pretext to impose global fascism, and you are in denial.

It is right there on video, and your only reaction, is, "I wonder if there's more to this story. Kinda hard to believe."

I remember in another thread, freyasman spelled out for you exactly what is going on, and exactly what is coming. You told him he was crazy and you just don't believe it. You are just like the Germans in Germany of 1937-38. I don't know what else it is going to take.

At least the Chinese aren't so naive.

There isn't anymore to the story. . . other than they are using this as a pretext to impose global fascism, and you are in denial.

It is right there on video, and your only reaction, is, "I wonder if there's more to this story. Kinda hard to believe."

I remember in another thread, freyasman spelled out for you exactly what is going on, and exactly what is coming. You told him he was crazy and you just don't believe it. You are just like the Germans in Germany of 1937-38. I don't know what else it is going to take.

I'm also not naive enough to think that was the beginning of the police visit. We get the "good part" that shows the cops being forceful. Maybe you're right, this is how anal the police are in Canada, but I don't trust you or some damned Youtube vid to inform me on it.

I'm also not naive enough to think that was the beginning of the police visit. We get the "good part" that shows the cops being forceful. Maybe you're right, this is how anal the police are in Canada, but I don't trust you or some damned Youtube vid to inform me on it.

Fair enough. I am prone to jump to conclusions as well when it fits my narrative. Always looking for a second source is a good idea. ;)

Gatineau police issue fines, arrest two during confrontation over private gathering on New Year's Eve

". . . Tessier tells CTV News Ottawa he got involved after an officer allegedly pulled his mother's arm.
"The truth is...they aggressed us."
In a pair of tweets Saturday, Gatineau police (SPVG) said the video, which had more than 133,000 views on Twitter as of Saturday afternoon, is only part of the story and alleged that one of the people involved assaulted an officer.
"The video shows only an excerpt from the intervention," the SPVG said in French. "The individuals were recalcitrant and refused to cooperate. The individual arrested in the video had assaulted a police officer, hitting him in the face a few times."

An SPVG spokesperson told CTV News that the individual seen in the video was charged with assault and obstructing an officer. The owner of the home was also arrested and charged with refusing to provide personal information.
Both were later released at the scene.
Fines were issued to those in attendance, each for $1,546.
No one was hurt.
"We ask for your collaboration to continue to respect health measures and collaborate during any police intervention," the SPVG said.
Tessier had posted the video on his Facebook page, but removed the video on Saturday. . . . "

Fair enough. I am prone to jump to conclusions as well when it fits my narrative. Always looking for a second source is a good idea. ;)

Gatineau police issue fines, arrest two during confrontation over private gathering on New Year's Eve

". . . Tessier tells CTV News Ottawa he got involved after an officer allegedly pulled his mother's arm.
"The truth is...they aggressed us."
In a pair of tweets Saturday, Gatineau police (SPVG) said the video, which had more than 133,000 views on Twitter as of Saturday afternoon, is only part of the story and alleged that one of the people involved assaulted an officer.
"The video shows only an excerpt from the intervention," the SPVG said in French. "The individuals were recalcitrant and refused to cooperate. The individual arrested in the video had assaulted a police officer, hitting him in the face a few times."

An SPVG spokesperson told CTV News that the individual seen in the video was charged with assault and obstructing an officer. The owner of the home was also arrested and charged with refusing to provide personal information.
Both were later released at the scene.
Fines were issued to those in attendance, each for $1,546.
No one was hurt.
"We ask for your collaboration to continue to respect health measures and collaborate during any police intervention," the SPVG said.
Tessier had posted the video on his Facebook page, but removed the video on Saturday. . . . "

That's more like what I expected, that guy was way too pumped up to have just answered the door. Boy, those are steep fines! Sorry tale all around. Thanks for the rest of the story!

That's more like what I expected, that guy was way too pumped up to have just answered the door. Boy, those are steep fines! Sorry tale all around. Thanks for the rest of the story!

Wait. So, they had six people in a private residence, all there voluntarily, and the neighbor calls the Gestapo, and you're justifying what we saw there in that video because they did not consent to men with guns being sent by the government to interject?

You think this is justified because they didn't answer the door and immediately start licking the Gestapo's boots? You're justifying this because they fought back?

Come on, OL. Is that really the kind of world you wanna live in?

It's naive to think people are just going to accept this kind of authoritarianism. It simply is not the nature of man.

Last edited:
It will take some time for Canadians to wake up. Hopefully they are not woken to a gulag of archipelago provinces.

The Stanford Prison Experiment: A Simulation Study on the Psychology of Imprisonment.

oiNotfP.png

I think I need to take another break from this place. A long one this time. It literally turns my stomach.
I just had to accept that the left pretends to external emotions but are mostly ghouls with a pretense to concern for others... which is far outside of their desire to use those 'others'.

The left are fighting to keep abortion in the hands of the mother and doctor even after the birth of the baby so as to facilitate the financing of the DNC and funding of its strategies off of the human organs of a 'thing' that they call 'tissue.'

To them, this is 'health care'.

There's no more pretense.

Canada's Covid Czar. This video is circa 2010.

Theresa is from China and is a man, with a clear Marxist horse in the race.

Canadians have no idea of how deep they are infiltrated. Trudeau has sold off Canada's gold, both reserves and futures to China.

Canada is the only member of the G7 with no gold.

Canada has NO Gold but a Mountain of Debt... Things Will End Badly

The Venezuelan method...

I think I need to take another break from this place. A long one this time. It literally turns my stomach.

As you know, that's what this place does to me too. Considering the platform we came from, I don't think we've ever really fit in with a lot of these folks. Another long break from here sounds very good to me too, lol.

Canada's Covid Czar. This video is circa 2010.

Theresa is from China and is a man, with a clear Marxist horse in the race.

Canadians have no idea of how deep they are infiltrated. Trudeau has sold off Canada's gold, both reserves and futures to China.

Canada is the only member of the G7 with no gold.

Canada has NO Gold but a Mountain of Debt... Things Will End Badly

The Venezuelan method...

Ever notice how physically ugly authoritarians are? It can't be coincidence. Gosh.

It will take some time for Canadians to wake up. Hopefully they are not woken to a gulag of archipelago provinces.

The Stanford Prison Experiment: A Simulation Study on the Psychology of Imprisonment.

I've seen this before. It's certainly revealing.

Forum List

Back