Minnesota again. Female arrested over having a gun permit.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
There is something seriously wrong with the police in Minnesota. Cop orders this lady out of her car and arrests her because he notes she has a gun permit. As I've pointed out before, if this is the way gun owners (there is no evidence she even had it with her) we don't actually have 2nd Amendment rights.

The officer reportedly wrote in his incident report that he believed Hodge may have had a gun because he noticed a gun permit in her wallet, reported KSTP. However, he never noted if he saw a firearm.

Minneapolis Park Officer Pulls Gun on Black Woman after Seeing Her Gun License

Let's see.

Obstruction, marijuana, driving with a suspended license. Yea let's pay her 100,000....Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

Must be the white privilege......Oh wait.

There is something seriously wrong with the police in Minnesota. Cop orders this lady out of her car and arrests her because he notes she has a gun permit. As I've pointed out before, if this is the way gun owners (there is no evidence she even had it with her) we don't actually have 2nd Amendment rights.

The officer reportedly wrote in his incident report that he believed Hodge may have had a gun because he noticed a gun permit in her wallet, reported KSTP. However, he never noted if he saw a firearm.

Happened in 2019, she got 100,000 K settlement, cop resigned. She probably already spent that money on weed and Hennessy.

Notice how the guilt-ridden lib news media is quick to tell us the woman is black

does that mean the police officer is a racist white guy who posts anti black screeds on social media?

Unless there is more to the story than is revealed in your OP, (I haven't yet read the article), this sounds like a cause for a serious lawsuit.

There is nothing illegal about having a legally-obtained permit to do anything, nor any rational basis that I can imagine to construe having a permit as any kind of evidence of illegal behavior. If that permit was valid in the jurisdiction where this happened then even if she was carrying a gun, in accordance with that permit, there would have been nothing illegal about it, and no just cause for the officer to behave as he did.

How is rehashing a three year old story a current event? You loons will pull any old shit to deflect from the Biden disaster.

Body camera footage of a Minneapolis Park Police officer pointing a gun at a woman during a traffic stop has been released

The footage has just been released. It's good to remind officers that they are being recorded.

I’ve talked to several cops in Florida about how they feel if they pull over a car and the driver hands them a Concealed Weapons Permit with his driver’s license and insurance card.

All said it just shows them that they are dealing with an honest citizen who has went through a background check To get his/her carry permit.

The last time I was pulled over for an expired license tag the officer just glanced at my carry permit and didn’t even mention it.

Note: There is no requirement to tell the officer you have a concealed weapons permit and you are carrying in Florida.

I Was Just Pulled Over; How Do I Tell Police I Have a Gun? – Florida

Body camera footage of a Minneapolis Park Police officer pointing a gun at a woman during a traffic stop has been released

The footage has just been released. It's good to remind officers that they are being recorded.
That doesn't make it a current event, as the whole thing is already resolved.

Notice how the guilt-ridden lib news media is quick to tell us the woman is black

does that mean the police officer is a racist white guy who posts anti black screeds on social media?
The cop’s name is Pham, that leads be to believe he is likely Vietnamese or Laotian, not white.

The story says he resigned, smart move.

Some people have no business wearing a badge.

In a community like mine he'd be a quivering in a corner peeing his pants because damned near everyone carries who can legally do so.

Forum List

Back