Another "Accidental" Shooting; This Time For Going To The Wrong Car

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Two members of an elite competitive cheerleading team in Oak Ridge were shot Tuesday morning after one of the athletes reportedly mistakenly tried to get into the wrong car after practice. Just after midnight, cheerleader Heather Roth said she got out of her friend's car and opened the door to a vehicle she believed to be her own in the H-E-B parking lot. Roth said there was a man sitting in the passenger seat, so she initially panicked, thinking a stranger was inside her car, and got back into her friend's vehicle. When she noticed the man approach their vehicle, she said she rolled down the window to apologize, telling him she thought it was her car. Roth said the man threw up his hands, pulled out a gun, and started shooting.

According to officers, Roth suffered a graze wound and was treated and released on the scene, but her teammate, Payton Washington, was shot in the leg and the back. Washington was flown to a nearby hospital in critical condition. Elgin police arrested the alleged gunman, 25-year-old Pedro Tello Rodriguez Jr., Tuesday. He is charged with deadly conduct, though sources told ABC13 additional charges are likely."

Pedro-Tello-Rodriguez-Jr.-Payton-Washington.jpeg

Thankfully, Heather was not seriously injured and hopefully her friend Payton will pull thru and make a speedy recovery. No one deserves to die for an innocent mistake, a mistake that they obviously realized they made and apologized for. I personally know a few people (Tesla owners) mistake someone else's car for their car -- and I don't believe they should have been killed for that mistake.....

Now usually, claiming you were scared of black criminals and so that is why you shot a random non-criminal is a pretty good defense...but this case will be extremely hard to use that defense for....First of all, the person who is the shooter isn't someone we can empathize with as being "afraid of black criminals" because this guy is probably a wetback illegal and we all know they are mostly rapists, murders and drug dealers; so it will be difficult for people to empathize with a wetback thug....Especially folks who usually try to justify these kind of "I was scared so I shot him" shootings all the time....Secondly, the people who were shot are cheerleaders....and even tho at least one of the cheerleaders seems to have had a bit of darkie blood in her; she didn't look scary enough to justify shooting her -- so this is definitely a clear case of attempted murder and aggravated assault, definitely not self-defense.

"Two members of an elite competitive cheerleading team in Oak Ridge were shot Tuesday morning after one of the athletes reportedly mistakenly tried to get into the wrong car after practice. Just after midnight, cheerleader Heather Roth said she got out of her friend's car and opened the door to a vehicle she believed to be her own in the H-E-B parking lot. Roth said there was a man sitting in the passenger seat, so she initially panicked, thinking a stranger was inside her car, and got back into her friend's vehicle. When she noticed the man approach their vehicle, she said she rolled down the window to apologize, telling him she thought it was her car. Roth said the man threw up his hands, pulled out a gun, and started shooting.

According to officers, Roth suffered a graze wound and was treated and released on the scene, but her teammate, Payton Washington, was shot in the leg and the back. Washington was flown to a nearby hospital in critical condition. Elgin police arrested the alleged gunman, 25-year-old Pedro Tello Rodriguez Jr., Tuesday. He is charged with deadly conduct, though sources told ABC13 additional charges are likely."

View attachment 777706

Thankfully, Heather was not seriously injured and hopefully her friend Payton will pull thru and make a speedy recovery. No one deserves to die for an innocent mistake, a mistake that they obviously realized they made and apologized for. I personally know a few people (Tesla owners) mistake someone else's car for their car -- and I don't believe they should have been killed for that mistake.....

Now usually, claiming you were scared of black criminals and so that is why you shot a random non-criminal is a pretty good defense...but this case will be extremely hard to use that defense for....First of all, the person who is the shooter isn't someone we can empathize with as being "afraid of black criminals" because this guy is probably a wetback illegal and we all know they are mostly rapists, murders and drug dealers; so it will be difficult for people to empathize with a wetback thug....Especially folks who usually try to justify these kind of "I was scared so I shot him" shootings all the time....Secondly, the people who were shot are cheerleaders....and even tho at least one of the cheerleaders seems to have had a bit of darkie blood in her; she didn't look scary enough to justify shooting her -- so this is definitely a clear case of attempted murder and aggravated assault, definitely not self-defense.

OK, you have some messed up people who own guns. It's as if they are psychopaths looking for an excuse to "legally" kill someone.

They only come up for work. Tens of milions of them under Obiden.
Black brown violent crime off charts //

I called it the Big Ugly period some time ago and it will get worse .
Not just these extreme incidents but general mental health ,violence , breakdowns and suicides .

As for next month .
This will pale almost to insignificance as retribution emerges .

From your loving prophetess Dostra, Luiza , Namus .

View attachment 777706

This doesn( sound like an accidental shooting at all…just another demafasict run city with violent people living there

View attachment 777706

Another idiot armed by the 2nd. Lock the idiot up for life.

You said it. He's likely a wet back thug acting just like he would in his home country. When you allow lawlessness it expands and covers everything.

Be more careful. Don't make mistakes.

You said it. He's likely a wet back thug acting just like he would in his home country. When you allow lawlessness it expands and covers everything.

Be more careful. Don't make mistakes.
From Austin , to San Fran, to NY this seems to be the new for citizens trapped in these liberal run wastelands…don’t make mistakes or risk death

From Austin , to San Fran, to NY this seems to be the new for citizens trapped in these liberal run wastelands…don’t make mistakes or risk death
This is a war after all. You make mistakes on the battlefield you die.

To do it correctly means a lasting boycott of the catholic mafia whose genuflecting psychos are now debauching over the border. Simply removing a catholic puppet like Biden will not suffice. Wet thugs murder, then go to fondle the priest in a booth for confession.

View attachment 777706

I'll say it one more time: Stay out of blue cities! They're dangerous.

To do it correctly means a lasting boycott of the catholic mafia whose genuflecting psychos are now debauching over the border. Simply removing a catholic puppet like Biden will not suffice. Wet thugs murder, then go to fondle the priest in a booth for confession.
Cartel thugs follow a different religion. A cousin of the catholic religion. They worship Santa Muerte, the Saint of Death. They wouldn't fondle a priest. They would kill a random person. Like a tourist from America.

Never let a tragedy go to waste. They look white to me. The incident might have been a tragic mistake but you don't break into a car in Texas. The left seems to be focusing on accidental incidents lately but intentional shootings seem to go unnoticed. Bye the way, where is the Nashville manifesto.

Forum List

Back