Covid police raid Canadian home, violently arrest occupants after neighbor tattles over 'illegal' gathering of 6 people

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Looks like some of the men who were sent with guns from the canadian government aren't wearing masks.

Anyway....

The incident reportedly occurred at a home in Gatineau, just across the Ottawa River from Canada's capital city, on Thursday. The New Year's Eve gathering of six people included individuals from outside the home, making it a violation of Quebec's ban on such get-togethers.

The video, which was circulating on Saturday, begins with police pulling a man out of the doorway of the house as an elderly person and a woman try to hold him inside the dwelling from behind. The man is wrestled to the ground by multiple officers outside, where he's pinned face down in the snow and handcuffed. A woman also can be seen outside, handcuffed and restrained from behind by officers.

A video circulating on social media shows police in Canada's Quebec province raiding a home and arresting at least two people, reportedly after a neighbor told authorities they were gathering in violation of Covid-19 rules.

Fascism up North.

I bet Fauci rewatched this over and over again, then called Cuomo and Newsom and a few other fascist Blue State Governors.

Probably got a thrill from Joe Biden too, when he was awake that is.

We know at least one poster here celebrated that fascistic behavior. But yeah, Trump was a fascist. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
It's sad, so sad to watch such a magnificent and beautiful country go the Chinese Totalitarian way.

It really makes me very sad.

Canada is going the way of the Dodo bird. They are taking in massive numbers of refugees, have de-cultured themselves as they de-white their once proud nation, and many seem okay with fascism.

I know.

The sold their nation to Communist China. Very sad.:(

They arrested all the men and went back to party with their women. Cops always do that.
tumblr_inline_nuhyfetfAy1qhoda7_500.gif

Looks like some of the men who were sent with guns from the canadian government aren't wearing masks.

Anyway....

The incident reportedly occurred at a home in Gatineau, just across the Ottawa River from Canada's capital city, on Thursday. The New Year's Eve gathering of six people included individuals from outside the home, making it a violation of Quebec's ban on such get-togethers.

The video, which was circulating on Saturday, begins with police pulling a man out of the doorway of the house as an elderly person and a woman try to hold him inside the dwelling from behind. The man is wrestled to the ground by multiple officers outside, where he's pinned face down in the snow and handcuffed. A woman also can be seen outside, handcuffed and restrained from behind by officers.

A video circulating on social media shows police in Canada's Quebec province raiding a home and arresting at least two people, reportedly after a neighbor told authorities they were gathering in violation of Covid-19 rules.

The statist left strikes again! Our Canadian neighbors wanted BIG g'ment & boy oh boy are they ever getting it, CALIFORNIA style! AVOID big g'ment by voting responsibly!

Yeah, a bunch of people shouting, all at once, in French. That was great.

Oh, and the bitch who started screaming like a banshee towards the end of the video. SHe's a keeper...

It's sad, so sad to watch such a magnificent and beautiful country go the Chinese Totalitarian way.

Canada is going the way of the Dodo bird. They are taking in massive numbers of refugees, have de-cultured themselves as they de-white their once proud nation, and many seem okay with fascism.

I know.

skye speakum truth!

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”

You know the Democrat leaders are reveling in their new found powers of Lock Down. Once they get people acclimated to this, Global Warming lockdowns will be so much easier. Or any other type of hoop they demand the populace to jump through.
These dumb asses here who are happy about this kind of thing are the worst kind of stupid. The oligarchs making us live by these rules, are not required to follow the same set of rules.
They wont lose a paycheck. They can still work out in a gym, they can still eat out in a restaurant or have someone cook for them, they can get their nails and hair done... all while they look at the small American business owner and tell them to stop being selfish and sacrifice.

Seriously? have you ever seen a worse kind of stupid than these pricks?

I know.

skye speakum truth!

Why, thank you Sir!:biggrin:

Anyway....

Connerie (Bullshit in French)

Forum List

Back