Texas Wind Power is Failing

Tax paid subsidies coupled with FedGov limits on natural gas because "muh, global warming" and you have a government-created disaster waiting to happen.

If you motherfucking kuunts were serious about carbon, you would be approving nuclear power in all 50 states.

But, you're not. Because you're not. So fuck you.
You live in Texas and complain about Dem's policy? Who is forcing you to go with Wind technology?

Don't blame us because you elected crappy leaders. Suck it up, kiddo. While we enjoy!!!!

So, in two years, you have had problems in winter and in summer? LOL And you think that is normal? No wonder the orange douche bag loves his poorly educated retards!

And, btw, I am not a foreigner. I live in the NE. Where are winters are lot worse than you idiots can ever imagine and yet... nary a problem. Same with our summers. It can hit the 90s pretty regularly and we do have the AC running pretty hard. And again, no problemo!

And, why should we? We have Dems running our states. Not like you idiots. So, yeah, stick with the Repubs. We will laugh at you guys while we cool off in blissful AC!! Cheers!!!
oh my look how the liar spins! Lol twist lie and spin liar.

Last edited:
But, look at all the solar that can be had....oh wait. It's completely inefficient, unsustainably expensive, and robs space.

DAMMIT!!!

It's like they WANT us to fail....

It's not inefficient. Costs in generation are competitive with hydrocarbon fuel sources.

The problems are that renewables are nowhere near ready to generate baseload electricity. They are highly dependent on natural weather, which is variable, and we don't have the batteries to store electricity generated from renewables.

We are going to be reliant on oil and natural gas for many, many years yet.

solar on every rooftop would have prevented all of this and not taken up any extra space,,
Solar on every rooftop 🤔

So how does the logistics of that work in terms of mining all the materials to make the panels, then the recycling or land fill of knackered panels after their lifespan?

Rather than waste money on Micky Mouse stuff, just get nuclear power stations up and running, well certainly in the coming decades when nuclear fusion is developed

oh my look how the liar spins! Lol twist lie and spin liar.
How am I lying and what am I lying about, you fucking retard?

I have a feeling since you are a retard, you won't respond with the specifics. But, hey, surprise me.

How am I lying and what am I lying about, you fucking retard?

I have a feeling since you are a retard, you won't respond with the specifics. But, hey, surprise me.
Lol classic traitor, pretending he don't know I'm talking about. This here is lib babble-ese is at least 97 proof!

Lol classic traitor, pretending he don't know I'm talking about. This here is lib babble-ese is at least 97 proof!
Yup, just like I predicted. Retards are big on charges but can never back it up.

Thanks for being predictable, retard! :itsok:

Solar on every rooftop 🤔

So how does the logistics of that work in terms of mining all the materials to make the panels, then the recycling or land fill of knackered panels after their lifespan?

Rather than waste money on Micky Mouse stuff, just get nuclear power stations up and running, well certainly in the coming decades when nuclear fusion is developed
nuclear is a great option,, I just dont have any power to make that happen,,

as far as logistic to make solar panels,, well thats already in place and providing all the panels we need unless everyone callls on the same day,,

So, in two years, you have had problems in winter and in summer? LOL And you think that is normal? No wonder the orange douche bag loves his poorly educated retards!

And, btw, I am not a foreigner. I live in the NE. Where are winters are lot worse than you idiots can ever imagine and yet... nary a problem. Same with our summers. It can hit the 90s pretty regularly and we do have the AC running pretty hard. And again, no problemo!

And, why should we? We have Dems running our states. Not like you idiots. So, yeah, stick with the Repubs. We will laugh at you guys while we cool off in blissful AC!! Cheers!!!

We had one problem in the winter.
I've been running all three of my central units at 65 and haven't had a problem.
Why are you leftist so excited about a power problem in Texas? Do you want us to catch up with california?

Tries his best to waste our time with his bullshit. Fails.
Poor retard. Made an accusation but could not back it up.

Tell us again how Texas is going to handle summer and winter. :auiqs.jpg:

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

13. Reword and repeat
You made an accusation, retard. But when I called you on it, you could not back it up!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Poor whining retard. Just like his fuhrer, full of bluster!! :laughing0301:

Keep posting and I will keep humiliating you, ok, retard? :itsok:

You made an accusation, retard. But when I called you on it, you could not back it up!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Poor whining retard. Just like his fuhrer, full of bluster!! :laughing0301:

Keep posting and I will keep humiliating you, ok, retard? :itsok:
Blather, rinse. Repeat, classic leftist tactic. Fail.

Blather, rinse. Repeat, classic leftist tactic. Fail.
Hey, retard, whatever happened to your accusation? You came on so strong but now, like your orange fuhrer, you are left whimpering? :auiqs.jpg:

This is why it is so much fun to engage with trumptards. They talk a big talk till they get challenged and then they go crying for their mommy!!!

Let this be a lesson to you, retard. Next time, make sure you got your facts right before coming here. Will help you look less of a fool.

But, please don't stop. Come back. I want to humiliate you a little bit more!!! :laughing0301:

Hey, retard, whatever happened to your accusation? You came on so strong but now, like your orange fuhrer, you are left whimpering? :auiqs.jpg:

This is why it is so much fun to engage with trumptards. They talk a big talk till they get challenged and then they go crying for their mommy!!!

Let this be a lesson to you, retard. Next time, make sure you got your facts right before coming here. Will help you look less of a fool.

But, please don't stop. Come back. I want to humiliate you a little bit more!!!

The non stop repetitious lying communist sez what?

The non stop repetitious lying communist sez what?
Hey, Retard. Still waiting for you to prove I am a foreigner!!!! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep coming back, retard. It is a lot of fun humiliating you!!! Thanks for making my day.

Green Energy Wind Power FAIL

This is suppose to replace several lifetimes worth of fossil fuels we have?

Wind cannot produce enough energy...solar panels create such large amounts of toxic waste we can not dispose of it all....and Democrats have not invented their alternative energy source...

Forum List

Back