Texas Wind Power is Failing

Looking at the extended forecast we should be getting temps in the mid to upper 90's over the next 10 days.
Thats pretty common for summer.
I just hope August doesnt get to crazy.
Very unusual wet weather here in B.C. right through May, June, and July up until day before yesterday.

Now comed the big question on the very high temperatures of last year that set a record in Canada and a world record for a few days at least.

Frankly, I think Texas may have f.'d up in a very big way!

solar on every rooftop would have prevented all of this and not taken up any extra space,,

Yeah...
It sucks that the HOA wont let you do that here.
They now have shingles that look like a normal shingle but they're solar panels.
That seems to be the best way to go. Only problem I could see is the power companies wouldnt keep the original systems up to date so if something were to happen we'd be truly fucked.
And in reality you couldnt blame the power companies since their income would go to shit and their only option would be to raise prices in order to maintain the grid.
Saw a story the other day where this is happening in Florida,they're charging people with solar a fee to maintain the grid.

Yeah...
It sucks that the HOA wont let you do that here.
They now have shingles that look like a normal shingle but they're solar panels.
That seems to be the best way to go. Only problem I could see is the power companies wouldnt keep the original systems up to date so if something were to happen we'd be truly fucked.
And in reality you couldnt blame the power companies since their income would go to shit and their only option would be to raise prices in order to maintain the grid.
Saw a story the other day where this is happening in Florida,they're charging people with solar a fee to maintain the grid.
around here we get paid to have solar,, depending on use you end up never paying for electric,,

as for the fee in florida, its seems low and not a big deal when you consider the grid still has to be kept up and running,,

around here we get paid to have solar,, depending on use you end up never paying for electric,,

as for the fee in florida, its seems low and not a big deal when you consider the grid still has to be kept up and running,,

The more people that go with solar the higher those fees will go.

Instead of blaming wind power, Texas should realize that the chickens are coming home on account of greedy capitalism.

Living is "greedy capitalism"? Well, you people do love to commit mass murder on a scale unheard of.

So, who forced Texas to rely on wind power? Isn't Texas a gas state? I can understand if this was Washington State or even NY but Texas?

Texas has problems in Winter and now also in Summer? Is there anything Republicans touch that does not turn to shit? LOL
Tax paid subsidies coupled with FedGov limits on natural gas because "muh, global warming" and you have a government-created disaster waiting to happen.

If you motherfucking kuunts were serious about carbon, you would be approving nuclear power in all 50 states.

But, you're not. Because you're not. So fuck you.

It's summer now liar, one of the hottest. No problems. I only recall one problem in winter two years ago so history proves you are a liar. But we already knew! A foreign national in country lying! Who knew? Thanks for admitting your vermin status!
So, in two years, you have had problems in winter and in summer? LOL And you think that is normal? No wonder the orange douche bag loves his poorly educated retards!

And, btw, I am not a foreigner. I live in the NE. Where are winters are lot worse than you idiots can ever imagine and yet... nary a problem. Same with our summers. It can hit the 90s pretty regularly and we do have the AC running pretty hard. And again, no problemo!

And, why should we? We have Dems running our states. Not like you idiots. So, yeah, stick with the Repubs. We will laugh at you guys while we cool off in blissful AC!! Cheers!!!

Forum List

Back