Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

Will this boil down to the difference between actions/verb (gay sex) vs noun (race)

• Yes, since gay sex is a verb, it isn't the same as static race. Christians cannot participate.

• No, it doesn't matter whether gay sex is a noun or verb, it's a right!

• Maybe. This is going to be a very dissecting Hearing this time and not just generalizations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are actually gay couples who have adopted kids, and dress their little boys up like girls. Or their little girls likewise. That's bound to have some serious psychological detriment to those poor kids.
Without cites for proof, I have no option but to call you a LIAR!!!
Is your google broken? I'm not doing your legwork for you.
It's not up to me to provide proof. You were the one making the contention. I've got better things to do than go on a wild goose chase to ferret out your lies. If you're telling the truth, you should easily be able to prove it. Since you didn't bother, I see it as you trying to get away with something.

Not really. You're the one going through life being uninformed. That's evident by the political decisions you've made and the lifestyle you're leading. If you refuse to believe that some sodomites are raising their adopted kids as fags, I really don't care.

Why would we believe your fantasies. I have yet to see any evidence that you are informed about anything.

Fact: most homosexuals are raised by heterosexuals. Most kids raised by homosexuals- are shockingly heterosexuals.

As I understand it they were molested by adults of the same sex however and you have left that out. I have yet to hear of a story where there was not some incident of sexual molestation, rape, some perversion or dysfunctional home they were raised in. In other words, there was a door opened to that demonic attack on the child - otherwise it could not have happened.

Actually there is no such thing as a sodomite that was born a sodomite. I remember a young man I had known in my city who told me he was a homosexual - and then after we had spent some time talking about Jesus Christ he told me - you know, I was not born this way. I know I was not born this way. Of course I knew he was not born "that way".. no one is!
Just because one person is confused, does not prove that people aren't born that way.
The only way they could be "born that way" is to be twin boys in the womb in a sixty-nine position with a dick in their mouths. I'll buy that.

So you weren't born straight- you made the concious decision to be straight?

How is that working out for you?

If it doesn't work out- do you think you could choose to be attracted to men?
Everyone is born straight. Being attracted to another man is like acquiring a taste for cat shit.

You're the one going through life being uninformed. That's evident by the political decisions you've made and the lifestyle you're leading. If you refuse to believe that some sodomites are raising their adopted kids as fags, I really don't care.
The last line is telling. I don't think you really care about the truth. What happened to personal responsibility? You made the contention; you back it up. Apparently, personal responsibility is only for "the other guy".

I would be glad to have that discussion Silhouette- but you will never actually talk about that- will you?

What does 'gay marriage' do to kids?

For children being raised by straight couples- nothing.
For children being raised by gay couples- 'gay marriage' means that the children will have married parents.

Feel free to tell me what 'gay marriage' does to kids- if you dare pursue the topic.

I believe it is one of the most destructive things anyone could possibly do to a child. It creates an environment in which they are taught to be confused about something they should never have been confused about to begin with! I remember meeting two women who were living as sodomites .

How did 'sodomites' have children?

Not the lesbians you are calling 'sodomites'- which is just odd since the Bible never mentions lesbians as being Sodomites- but since you are calling them Sodomites, then I assume you believe that all the women and all the men in Sodom were homosexuals.

So where did their kids come from?
They come from the same places they come from for everyone else.

In a society where all women are lesbians and all men are gay- without artificial insemination- where do the kids come from?

I am genuinely curious what those who believe that the story of Sodom is about a city full of homosexuals(hence 'sodomites') explain where their kids came from.

Instead of defending just homosexuality without offering any real insight, why don't you just man up and explain to the class whether your homosexuality is by choice or genetic? You have an audience here.

As a heterosexual- I defend homosexuals because they do not deserve to be attacked for who they are sexually attracted to.

As a heterosexual, my sexual preference has never been a choice- I have always been attracted to women. The gay friends I do have tell me that there experiences in regards to men is the same.

So- how about you- is your sexual preference genetic- or your choice? Do you think you could be attracted to women if you really, really wanted to be?

Gay Sex Marriage is challenged by Texas' Christians: FRAMING THE ARGUMENT

Same-sex marriage ruling faces religious rights battle in Texas
As supporters of gay marriages celebrated a landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling, a new battle for same-sex marriage erupted in Texas where government leaders asserted their citizens' religious liberties trumped the individual right to marry...
Contesting the law on religious grounds will be the next major battlefield for the issue and could see it return to the Supreme Court, said Texas A&M University Law Professor Meg Penrose, who has followed the issue.
All Texas county clerks take an oath to uphold state laws and the U.S. Constitution, which includes Friday's decision, she said. But how far religious beliefs can protect state and county workers from performing their duties remains an unanswered constitutional question. Extending that argument could mean a Catholic judge deny a divorce because it goes against his religion, or a state worker could refuse to issue liquor licenses because it clashes with his religious beliefs, Penrose said.
Ultimately, it will come down to two fundamental rights – religious freedom granted explicitly in the Constitution, and same-sex liberties, which have been confirmed through previous court decisions – battling for precedence, she said.
I'm glad the author wrote it that way..."same-sex". Because that is a verb, not a noun. And that will be the ultimate question at the end of all this.
'GAY SEX' marriage is in no way shape or form born of a static state of being. It is an action; something done. And something done BTW that deprives children of either a father or a mother in marriage. This is a brand spanking new human concept, never before heard of or tried. Black men and white women still provided a father and a mother in marriage. More importantly, NO New Testament teaching advocated that races couldn't intermarry. Christians follow the new testament.

However, in Jude 1 of the New Testament, Jesus Christ's constant companion, confidant and personal servant tells the world what will happen if Christians promote the spread of a homosexual culture. The hub of any culture is marriage. So if Christians promote that spread, they are sentenced to eternal soul-death. They are reminded that everyone in Sodom was sentenced to the pit of fire forever, not just the homosexual cult there that forced its way upon every fold of life; but also those Christians who refused to do anything in order to stop it.

Price for your eternal soul? One marriage license, one catered meal, one photograph, one cake...make that strawberry with pineapple filling

Gay sex marriage is a verb, not a noun.

Opponents of the freedom of religion, the 1st Amendment are already alleging that their in-Pocket Justices who amended the Constitution to include a special class of just their favorite deviant sex behaviors as protected (while polygamy and incest remain without that protection), say that public accomodation laws and their new addition to the Constitution will trump freedom of religion. However, lawyers familiar with the Constitution will know of the 9th Amendment that says even if the judicial branch of government significantly changes the Constitution (which isn't allowed), that change may not suppress or abridge the rights enjoyed in another part of the Constitution.

I can see the bumper stickers now as to the 1st Amendment (adjunct to the democracy-killing "8 IS HATE) NUMBER 1 IS DONE! You know, with the rainbow logo off to the side..

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Rachel Dolezal. She's that white NAACP leader fruitcake who claims to be black. Who else but a liberal would think race is a choice?

What 'race' is Barack Obama?

What 'race' is Tiger Woods?

And why?

What do they have to do with that fruitcake Rachel Dolezal.? She has absolutely no African DNA. She's just a poseur.

For the third time- and why do you evade the question?

And why?

Fuck you, I'm asking the questions here. I asked you instead of defending just homosexuality without offering any real insight, why don't you just man up and explain to the class whether your homosexuality is by choice or genetic? You have an audience here.

You seem to be the one who knows all about the subject and you're the one who is pro-sodomite, not me. So give us a little insight here. We're waiting. Is your homosexuality is by choice or genetic?

Actually there is no such thing as a sodomite that was born a sodomite. I remember a young man I had known in my city who told me he was a homosexual - and then after we had spent some time talking about Jesus Christ he told me - you know, I was not born this way. I know I was not born this way. Of course I knew he was not born "that way".. no one is!
Just because one person is confused, does not prove that people aren't born that way.
The only way they could be "born that way" is to be twin boys in the womb in a sixty-nine position with a dick in their mouths. I'll buy that.

Everyone is born straight. Being attracted to another man is like acquiring a taste for cat shit.

So not a choice for you- but you think its a choice for everyone who isn't like you........

That is some rationalization there.

You're the one going through life being uninformed. That's evident by the political decisions you've made and the lifestyle you're leading. If you refuse to believe that some sodomites are raising their adopted kids as fags, I really don't care.
The last line is telling. I don't think you really care about the truth. What happened to personal responsibility? You made the contention; you back it up. Apparently, personal responsibility is only for "the other guy".

Same question for you: Is your homosexuality is by choice or genetic?

As supporters of gay marriages celebrated a landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling, a new battle for same-sex marriage erupted in Texas where government leaders asserted their citizens' religious liberties trumped the individual right to marry...
Contesting the law on religious grounds will be the next major battlefield for the issue and could see it return to the Supreme Court, said Texas A&M University Law Professor Meg Penrose, who has followed the issue.
All Texas county clerks take an oath to uphold state laws and the U.S. Constitution, which includes Friday's decision, she said. But how far religious beliefs can protect state and county workers from performing their duties remains an unanswered constitutional question. Extending that argument could mean a Catholic judge deny a divorce because it goes against his religion, or a state worker could refuse to issue liquor licenses because it clashes with his religious beliefs, Penrose said.
Ultimately, it will come down to two fundamental rights – religious freedom granted explicitly in the Constitution, and same-sex liberties, which have been confirmed through previous court decisions – battling for precedence, she said.
I'm glad the author wrote it that way..."same-sex". Because that is a verb, not a noun. And that will be the ultimate question at the end of all this.
'GAY SEX' marriage is in no way shape or form born of a static state of being. It is an action; something done. And something done BTW that deprives children of either a father or a mother in marriage. This is a brand spanking new human concept, never before heard of or tried. Black men and white women still provided a father and a mother in marriage. More importantly, NO New Testament teaching advocated that races couldn't intermarry. Christians follow the new testament.

However, in Jude 1 of the New Testament, Jesus Christ's constant companion, confidant and personal servant tells the world what will happen if Christians promote the spread of a homosexual culture. The hub of any culture is marriage. So if Christians promote that spread, they are sentenced to eternal soul-death. They are reminded that everyone in Sodom was sentenced to the pit of fire forever, not just the homosexual cult there that forced its way upon every fold of life; but also those Christians who refused to do anything in order to stop it.

Price for your eternal soul? One marriage license, one catered meal, one photograph, one cake...make that strawberry with pineapple filling

Opponents of the freedom of religion, the 1st Amendment are already alleging that their in-Pocket Justices who amended the Constitution to include a special class of just their favorite deviant sex behaviors as protected (while polygamy and incest remain without that protection), say that public accomodation laws and their new addition to the Constitution will trump freedom of religion. However, lawyers familiar with the Constitution will know of the 9th Amendment that says even if the judicial branch of government significantly changes the Constitution (which isn't allowed), that change may not suppress or abridge the rights enjoyed in another part of the Constitution.

I can see the bumper stickers now as to the 1st Amendment (adjunct to the democracy-killing "8 IS HATE) NUMBER 1 IS DONE! You know, with the rainbow logo off to the side..

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Rachel Dolezal. She's that white NAACP leader fruitcake who claims to be black. Who else but a liberal would think race is a choice?

And why?
Answer: Human race. Mixed race if you deny that.

You never want to look at what gay-sex marriage does to kids do you? ..

I would be glad to have that discussion Silhouette- but you will never actually talk about that- will you?

What does 'gay marriage' do to kids?

For children being raised by straight couples- nothing.
For children being raised by gay couples- 'gay marriage' means that the children will have married parents.

Feel free to tell me what 'gay marriage' does to kids- if you dare pursue the topic.

I believe it is one of the most destructive things anyone could possibly do to a child. It creates an environment in which they are taught to be confused about something they should never have been confused about to begin with! I remember meeting two women who were living as sodomites .

How did 'sodomites' have children?

Not the lesbians you are calling 'sodomites'- which is just odd since the Bible never mentions lesbians as being Sodomites- but since you are calling them Sodomites, then I assume you believe that all the women and all the men in Sodom were homosexuals.

So where did their kids come from?
They come from the same places they come from for everyone else.

In a society where all women are lesbians and all men are gay- without artificial insemination- where do the kids come from?

I am genuinely curious what those who believe that the story of Sodom is about a city full of homosexuals(hence 'sodomites') explain where their kids came from.
Children come from female eggs, but only after sperm penetrates the wall of the eggs. Ask your parents to explain it further.

And why?

What do they have to do with that fruitcake Rachel Dolezal.? She has absolutely no African DNA. She's just a poseur.

And why?

Fuck you, I'm asking the questions here

Well fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.

And why?

Or that cheese that has maggots in it...or "stink eggs" that the Inuit make by rotting and fermenting fish roe.

And why?

And why?

Tiger Wood's and Obama's blackness has nothing to do with the conversation because you are not black. Now answer the question: Is your homosexuality is by choice or genetic?

Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?
Yes those are two different types of discrimination.

I disagree. The "We don't serve your kind" attitude is the same from the "holier than thou" crowed.

This is why you should have defined what you consider discrimination when speaking about sodomites. If a group of Sodomites came into my restaurant (I do not own one but if I did.....) I would certainly serve them food and treat them no differently than any other customer. I would not be rude to them in any way. But if they came to my church asking to be married (and I were a Pastor who did weddings) I would tell them no and the reason why I refused.

Churches are not public institutions.

Or that cheese that has maggots in it...or "stink eggs" that the Inuit make by rotting and fermenting fish roe.

How can we be saying that using the lower digestive tract for an artificial vagina (they're still looking for the right thing) is anything but an acquired ...taste?

So not a choice for you- but you think its a choice for everyone who isn't like you........

That is some rationalization there.
Works for me, Heathen.

Churches are not public institutions.
The faith inside an individual Christian's heart, as loyal to Jude 1 of the New Testament of Jesus is not a public institution either.. And it is protected by the 1st Amendment, which is protected by the 9th Amendment from the brand new amendment the Supreme Court just ratified to the Constitution on June 26, 2015.

And that ratification is illegal via the protection of the separation of the three branches of government, also covered under the Constitution. I think that separation of powers thing is dominant to all that comes after.

And why?

And why?

Fuck you, I'm asking the questions here

Well fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.

And why?
When Obama fills out the race box he has a choice of choosing white or black. His father was a black muslim and his mother a white hippie. Same for Tiger he can choose what he wants to be or pick "other."

I'd rather hear that from Syriusly, He or she can't seem to tell me the reason he or she is a homosexual. Therefore it's up to we straights to define whatever they are.

The Bible does not use the term, lesbian either. So what is your point?
As for how Jesus Christ defining marriage and his referencing the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah, here are some scriptures:

Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city. - Matthew 10:15

And He answered and said, 'Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.
- Matthew Chapter 19:4-6

And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery. Matt. 19:9

Note that no where in Scripture did Jesus speak of a man marrying a man or a woman marrying a woman.

And nowhere in the scriptures does does Jesus condemn homosexuality.

But yes- Jesus does condemn adultery-and divorce pretty explicitly.

You are wrong. Romans 1 clearly condemns the sin of sodomy, men laying with men, women with women, read Romans 1:26,27. Jesus also warns in Revelation 22:15 that no whoremonger will enter the kingdom of heaven. Again he warns in Revelation 21:6 that all whoremongers, the abominable shall have their part in the lake of fire. Again he warns in 1 Corinthians 6: 9 That no fornicators, no effeminate (sodomites) nor abusers of themselves with mankind - will enter the kingdom of heaven. Again in 1 Corinthians 6:13 the LORD warns us in His Word that the body is not for fornication but for the LORD and the LORD for the body. Again he warns in Galatians 5:19 that the works of the flesh are adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness............and that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven. The LORD warns in His Word repeatedly, over and over and over and over again that those who do such things shall be cast into hell. They will be eternally separated from God. You have been warned, Syriusly, and you will not have any excuse when you stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Forum List

Back