Lesbian Breaks Up With Her GF After Having A Kid From A Sperm Donor....Expects Child Support

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is just one of the complications of a gay lifestyle and same-sex marriage. Before they got their relationships codified by law they didn't have to worry about this.

Now they're going thru the same headaches straight people do when they sign a piece of paper with a partner or spouse.

My belief is if she was silly enough to have a child with this person, she should have gotten it in writing who is obligated to take care of that child and what percentage of obligation or liability.

I'm not seeing the issue or the problem or why this is even a story.

It's happened to thousands of people.

I'm not seeing the issue or the problem or why this is even a story.

It's happened to thousands of people.
:huh1:

Just for your information, this is a constant problem with straights or binary couples, but is even worse when it comes to same-sex relationships.

The number one issue is how does this person expect a sperm donor to pay child-support? Doesn't she know that nobody would donate sperm if they knew they would become liable for child-support?

Of course not.

She's silly to be in a lesbian relationship in the first place and dive into such a commitment as having a child, because they tend to have multiple partners over a shorter period of time compared to heterosexual couples.

Many of them have no problem jumping in and out of bed with sometimes dozens of partners in the run of a year, yet look down their noses at people who have had more than one marriage (Trump).

Well....if you don't see what is wrong here then you can move onto the next topic and stop trying to play dumb. :iagree:

Last edited:
This is just one of the complications of a gay lifestyle and same-sex marriage. Before they got their relationships codified by law they didn't have to worry about this.

Now they're going thru the same headaches straight people do when they sign a piece of paper with a partner or spouse.
They're also going through whatever weird infatuation with gay people you have that makes you care about this nonstory

:huh1:

Just for your information, this is a constant problem with straights or binary couples, but is even worse when it comes to same-sex relationships.

The number one issue is how does this person expect a sperm donor to pay child-support? Doesn't she know that nobody would donate sperm if they knew they would become liable for child-support?

Of course not.

She's silly to be in a lesbian relationship in the first place and dive into such a commitment as having a child, because they tend to have multiple partners over a shorter period of time compared to heterosexual couples.

Many of them have no problem jumping in and out of bed with sometimes dozens of partners in the run of a year, yet look down their noses at people who have had more than one marriage (Trump).

Well....if you don't see what is wrong here then you can move onto the next topic and stop trying to play dumb. :iagree:

Anybody else notice that she refuses to call her daughter a "child", and calls her a "kid" repeatedly.

Leftists do this all the time and I think it indicates their deep hatred of children.

But on topic, she needs to STFU and provide for the child or surrender her for adoption by a real family. She had fun playing Mommy and now it's time to grow up.

My belief is if she was silly enough to have a child with this person, she should have gotten it in writing who is obligated to take care of that child and what percentage of obligation or liability.

The divorce rate of lesbians is off the charts high. So if lesbians want to have children...idk, not that they really can biologically. Just be aware.

More Proof they are Completely INSANE

Anybody else notice that she refuses to call her daughter a "child", and calls her a "kid" repeatedly.

Leftists do this all the time and I think it indicates their deep hatred of children.

But on topic, she needs to STFU and provide for the child or surrender her for adoption by a real family. She had fun playing Mommy and now it's time to grow up.

Adoption over being brainwashed by a Lunatic would be better.

If they were married, then divorced, she might have a child support claim against her ex, if she cares for the child.

Sperm donor, no way.

Forum List

Back