Texas Republicans approve platform rejecting Biden's election as illegitimate

If you look at the total vote counts by presidential election, its obvious that the democrats cheated in 2020.
View attachment 660034
total votes:
2004 = 121,000,000
2008 = 128,000,000 +5%
2012 = 125,000,000 - 2%
2016 = 127,000,000 +1.5%
2020 = 155,000,000 +18%

It's not impossible that there were 28,000,000 new legitimate voters (roughly the population of Texas) but it is about as likely as the earth crashing into Pluto.

Just saying....

:dunno:

Have you bought any gas lately? I filled up my vehicle last week and in was $101.00 During Trump's administration is was usually in the mid to upper $30s.

Have you bought any groceries lately? If you haven't you are in for a big shock. Potatohead has really fucked you.

The same crap we got from Jimmy Carter decades ago. He also blamed it on other things and even denied it.

Stop trying to deny Potatohead's failures. It just makes you look like a fool posting that dishonest shit on a discussion forum.
It only cost you twice as much, I haven't worried about groceries, as I don't know what the prices were, but they are also inflated.

Most prices are up globally.

total votes:
2004 = 121,000,000
2008 = 128,000,000 +5%
2012 = 125,000,000 - 2%
2016 = 127,000,000 +1.5%
2020 = 155,000,000 +18%

It's not impossible that there were 28,000,000 new legitimate voters (roughly the population of Texas) but it is about as likely as the earth crashing into Pluto.

Just saying....

More people got mail in ballots, as they should be, remember the pandemic.

I don't know, but there were a lot more people voting. I do know, they got 1 absentee ballot.
Tramp lost the 2016 ballot as well, so it shows, but he got more EC and it show
2020 ballots tramp got about 10 million more votes than the 2016 ballots.

It only cost you twice as much, I haven't worried about groceries, as I don't know what the prices were, but they are also inflated.

Most prices are up globally.
Denial, denial denial. That is all we ever get out of you Moon Bats, except when you outright lie.

You were idiots electing this incompetent clown to be President. Even the Worthless Negro said "never underestimate the abilty of Joe Biden to fuck something up". For once in his life the Worthless Negro was right.

And that's what we think! We think Biden's election was illegitimate due to 2,000 damn Deep State mules who saw to it President Trump would be buried by their illegal voting ballots. They were supported by evil weevils of the press. Urp!

I'm not sure what this actually means. First of all, I thought Trump won Texas so that doesn't really change anything there and Texas has no authority to run other state's elections. Is Texas expecting Biden to leave the White House and hand the keys over to Trump? Or is Texas seceding from the US? This ruling means a big fat zero.

total votes:
2004 = 121,000,000
2008 = 128,000,000 +5%
2012 = 125,000,000 - 2%
2016 = 127,000,000 +1.5%
2020 = 155,000,000 +18%

Just saying....

I wonder why your source stopped at 2004? Did you think to look into that?

Lets go back a bit further..

Change from election to election from 1992 on...

1992 - 14.21%
1996 - -7.85%
2000 - 9.55%
2004 - 15.87%
2008 - 7.40%
2012 - -1.65%
2016 - 5.75%
2020 - 16.84%

It does not really look all that crazy when you add in a bit more data. Nobody was whining about the 1992 or 2004 elections being fake due to the large jump in votes.

Your self-inflicted blindness if you watched that Georgia heist of Trump's votes by burying hundreds of thousands of phoney baloney votes after 3 am on election night, you'd know something is rotten in this country. I witnessed an online bragging session of Democrat precinct chairmen on the old Times forum/boards after Clinton was re-elected. They've been bolstering Democrats who didn't get a majority with phoney baloney votes for decades before and after I stumbled into this little one-way conversation between corrupt Demmie chairpersons from coast to coast in this nation. Democrats are poison to freedom, poison to the Constitution, and poison to the majority in the United States of America. I'm proud of our Republicans for standing up for what is right, good, correct, and the truth: Democrats are poison darts when it comes to elections. I further think they do not have a majority elected fairly in the House and in the Senate. They cheat, cheat, cheated themselves into the power. Just look at their ruthlessness in the extortionist President, his corrupt body of supporters, the millionnaires who profit directly from people who were elected with under-the-table phoney votes in almost every state in this land. Biden has irrevocably divided the country by letting a small group of incrowd Democrats, corrupt from their head to their feet, tell him what to say and telling him what to do. The Democrats are poison as a consequence. It's too bad, because some liberals are unaware of what's going on. And many of them post right here.
BS. Show me the court case. Surely the nut ball, anti-constitution, anti-free election, sore loser crowd can take time to from the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth to scrounge together a few buck$ to hire a decent lawyer for a change to successfully plead their case in court. Oops, oh yeah, I for got. The anti-majority rule, stalwarts no longer believe in the courts, due process or any of the other accouterments of constitutional law and normal traditions. Damn, I miss the normal Republicans. Trumpers who have taken over, only keeping the party name for name recognition and free money by automatic donate, are a pain in the ass. Without any remaining belief in the documents and institutions that historically guide our representative republic, they become a bane and a threat to the country as a whole, inspiring sometime traitorous attacks, rabidly supporting right wing cause, for Donny and with his tacit approval, making him an equal threat, as leader of a political cult mob, he has already unleashed once.

There aint no way that dipshit Biden got 81 million votes---more votes than Trump who had people at his rallies and OBAMA. No one likes Biden or supports biden---he's a child sniffing weasle who takes bribes---
There is if you believe the Governors (Democrat and Republican) of all 50 states that certified and report the result, assigning electors so the will of the voter of their states might be heard.

There aint no way that dipshit Biden got 81 million votes---more votes than Trump who had people at his rallies and OBAMA. No one likes Biden or supports biden---he's a child sniffing weasle who takes bribes---
The Democrats tallied 60 million votes (give or take) in each of the preceding 5 elections.

Now suddenly they have 80. So that would mean, the Democratic Party would have had to grow by ONE THIRD, in a single election.

Sorry, not buying it.

I see you've been hitting the crack pipe again.

Amazingly with all of the voter fraud, the GOP gained 7 seats in the House. Remarkable.
I do not smoke. I do not chew. I do not do illegal drugs. I don't crack people over the head with pipes, and I bet you wish you knew if I ever broke the law. Not to my knowledge. :rolleyes-41: I advise you to get a life rather than falsely accuse your political opponents of stuff they have no hand in.

I seem to remember Texas surrendered in the last fight it was in.
Actually, we won our states right to prohibit abortion in certain conditions that are in accord with the Judicial Branch, and getting an abortion rather than use contraception is not a right in the State of Texas. We will never allow our future children to be murdered, dismembered, and sent to the dump ever again.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back