Sen. Lee 'worried' about Manchin, Sinema 'entertaining' new Build Back Better reconciliation package to be soon introduced by Leader Schumer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Schumer says he met with Manchin this morning on reconciliation.

“Talks are continuing,” he said.

This is not a plan, this is a pipe dream, in my view

Buying votes? Barrowing their way out of debt? Creating another money stream they can tap to replenish their many slush funds? Diverting attention away from the total failure this administration has been? What ever the reason is, you can be sure that when Democrats want to steal money from future generations, they're up to no good.

Schumer says he met with Manchin this morning on reconciliation.

“Talks are continuing,” he said.

This is not a plan, this is a pipe dream, in my view

They wouldn't dare, they are 2 republicans in democrats clothes.

You mean they are the last remaining decent Democrats who aren’t trying to crash the economy and drive inflation higher.
No I mean they are 2 republicans. Its not Biden fault for inflation.

No I mean they are 2 republicans. Its not Biden fault for inflation.
They are Democrats. And Biden has exacerbated inflation, and is trying to do even more damage by continuing to push to pump more money into the economy.

They are Democrats. And Biden has exacerbated inflation, and is trying to do even more damage by continuing to push to pump more money into the economy.
Biden has nothing to do with inflation, and yes they are 2 democrats in right wing majorities, so you have to act like a republican in order to win Senate seats.

How do you figure Biden has exacerbated inflation?

Manchin should simply tell them it's too close to the midterms to entertain BBB and that the voters should decide in November what path the country should take and that it reeks of desperation to do otherwise.

That would set Chucky back on his heels. ;)

Biden has nothing to do with inflation, and yes they are 2 democrats in right wing majorities, so you have to act like a republican in order to win Senate seats.

How do you figure Biden has exacerbated inflation?
His pumping money unnecessarily into the economy contributed to inflation. And the idiot, being manipulated by radical leftists intent on destroying the economy, is considering doing more of the same.

He is doing the opposite of what the Fed is attempting. The Fed is trying to tighten the money supply by raising rates, and Biden is trying to push more money out to people by printing dollars and making each one worth less - which is what inflation is.

Also, are you the Canadian?

His pumping money unnecessarily into the economy contributed to inflation. And the idiot, being manipulated by radical leftists intent on destroying the economy, is considering doing more of the same.

He is doing the opposite of what the Fed is attempting. The Fed is trying to tighten the money supply by raising rates, and Biden is trying to push more money out to people by printing dollars and making each one worth less - which is what inflation is.

Also, are you the Canadian?
Its a good thing he is pushing money into the economy as people, people are really feeling the inflation.

Now is not the time for worrying about the Fed debt. Tramp did it but only for the rich, he did the tax cut.

No I'm not Canadian. My grandpa and grandma lived in Canada, but they moved to upper MI , I was born in the USA like my parents.

Its a good thing he is pushing money into the economy as people, people are really feeling the inflation.

Now is not the time for worrying about the Fed debt. Tramp did it but only for the rich, he did the tax cut.

No I'm not Canadian. My grandpa and grandma lived in Canada, but they moved to upper MI , I was born in the USA like my parents.
You have absolutely no understanding of what causes inflation, and are unwilling to learn. So adios.

The exact thing you should do during record inflation - print more money!!

Let's go Brandon.

What an idiot
Yup. And he’s working AGAINST the Fed - they are raising rates to tighten the money supply, and he is printing more money. Lord help us!

Oh my God... look at this dolt..

tramp did it with the tax cuts.

and

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -President Donald Trump threatened on Tuesday to not sign an $892 billion coronavirus relief bill that includes desperately needed money for individual Americans, saying it should be amended to increase the amount in the stimulus checks.
snip
Trump said he wants Congress to increase the amount in the stimulus checks to $2,000 for individuals or $4,000 for couples, instead of the “ridiculously low” $600 for individuals that is in the bill.

Last edited:
More money , more spending.
Okay so... if there is a troublesome intersection where there have been numerous car accidents. Your solution would be to increase the speed limit then?
Cause that is what you are saying kid.

You must have slept through 6th grade economics.

Okay so... if there is a troublesome intersection where there have been numerous car accidents. Your solution would be to increase the speed limit then?
Cause that is what you are saying kid.

You must have slept through 6th grade economics.
No I want to lower speed limits on hiways, just like I want to ban military style weapons and large mags.

here read this.

and then he had the largest tax cut for the weathy, but Reagon made the largest tax cuts of the 2 century.

Forum List

Back