Texas Republicans approve platform rejecting Biden's election as illegitimate

If you look at the total vote counts by presidential election, its obvious that the democrats cheated in 2020.
1655720781842.png

And that's what we think! We think Biden's election was illegitimate due to 2,000 damn Deep State mules who saw to it President Trump would be buried by their illegal voting ballots. They were supported by evil weevils of the press. Urp!

Right wing Texas nut balls, striking again, Texas Republicans now become the state political party to reject national elections, just because they don't like the result, whether there is any evidence that holds up in courts or not, whether Attorneys General of all 50 states verified the voting in their states or not. They are not much on the US Constitution, but high on political fervor, or maybe they are just high, period.

If you look at the total vote counts by presidential election, its obvious that the democrats cheated in 2020.
View attachment 660034

Right wing Texas nut balls, striking again, Texas Republicans now become the state political party to reject national elections, just because they don't like the result, whether there is any evidence that holds up in courts or not, whether Attorneys General of all 50 states verified the voting in their states or not. They are not much on the US Constitution, but high on political fervor, or maybe they are just high, period.
Your self-inflicted blindness if you watched that Georgia heist of Trump's votes by burying hundreds of thousands of phoney baloney votes after 3 am on election night, you'd know something is rotten in this country. I witnessed an online bragging session of Democrat precinct chairmen on the old Times forum/boards after Clinton was re-elected. They've been bolstering Democrats who didn't get a majority with phoney baloney votes for decades before and after I stumbled into this little one-way conversation between corrupt Demmie chairpersons from coast to coast in this nation. Democrats are poison to freedom, poison to the Constitution, and poison to the majority in the United States of America. I'm proud of our Republicans for standing up for what is right, good, correct, and the truth: Democrats are poison darts when it comes to elections. I further think they do not have a majority elected fairly in the House and in the Senate. They cheat, cheat, cheated themselves into the power. Just look at their ruthlessness in the extortionist President, his corrupt body of supporters, the millionnaires who profit directly from people who were elected with under-the-table phoney votes in almost every state in this land. Biden has irrevocably divided the country by letting a small group of incrowd Democrats, corrupt from their head to their feet, tell him what to say and telling him what to do. The Democrats are poison as a consequence. It's too bad, because some liberals are unaware of what's going on. And many of them post right here.

Did you have any doubt?
See my Post, currently #5. I saw Democrat posts bragging about how many false votes they contributed following Clinton's alleged "win" on his second run for President in the late 1990s online. And I think the more power they got, the more power the Democrats thought they had coming. It's over in my beautiful Texas. We're not going to take your party's fascism any more. And that's that.

Edit: added "in the late 1990s online." for clarity.

Last edited:
We love our pecans. We made it our state tree decades ago. We are going to remain free people. If you want to be pushed around by the likes of Dementia Joe, stalker Waters, mafiosa Pelosi, me-first Schumer in bed with Billary's Hillary, and all their trillions in taxes, be my guest before we wall out freeloaders and Biden-enriching drug lords at the Border.

Last edited:
It’ll be interesting to see what happens.
For starters, we're going to put our State Flag higher than the now-corrupt US flag run by powermonger Demonrats who deny justice for all, and pettily get rid of innocent people with false case scenarios their sycophants believe in instead of God almighty.

And that's what we think! We think Biden's election was illegitimate due to 2,000 damn Deep State mules who saw to it President Trump would be buried by their illegal voting ballots. They were supported by evil weevils of the press. Urp!

From the article......

The more than 270 resolutions were presented in a 40-page document that states the Texas Republican Party believes the election of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States violated the Constitution and that there was "substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas."

The party approved the unfounded and debunked election fraud allegations while calling on all Republicans to "ensure election integrity."

"Ensure election integrity" being a euphemism for "only our votes count."

Texas (along with other states) tried to sue the filthy ass Democrats and federal government for stealing the 2020 election. However, the stupid Roberts Supreme Court refused to give the states standing lest there be more riots. Roberts even said so.

From the article......

The more than 270 resolutions were presented in a 40-page document that states the Texas Republican Party believes the election of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States violated the Constitution and that there was "substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas."

The party approved the unfounded and debunked election fraud allegations while calling on all Republicans to "ensure election integrity."

"Ensure election integrity" being a euphemism for "only our votes count."
We got eyes and we can see just how wrong the Demmies be.

Texas (along with other states) tried to sue the filthy ass Democrats and federal government for stealing the 2020 election. However, the stupid Roberts Supreme Court refused to give the states standing lest there be more riots. Roberts even said so.
Mr. Roberts was mistaken.

The Texas Republican Party held their state convention on Saturday, putting the finishing touches on a new party platform that rejects the legitimacy of President Joe Biden as president and demands the state hold a referendum on seceding from the nation. It also responds to the murder of 19 Texas grade schoolers by demanding the legislature be stripped from any power to regulate guns. Don't worry, though, they have plans for Texas' children: The platform also demands schools be banned from teaching sex education or sexual health lessons, but requires Texas students to "listen to live ultrasounds of gestating fetuses." The Republican plan for Texas: creating a land of seditionist gun-obsessed child groomers.

We love our pecans. We made it our state tree decades ago. We are going to remain free people. If you want to be pushed around by the likes of Dementia Joe, stalker Waters, mafiosa Pelosi, me-first Schumer in bed with Billary's Hillary, and all their trillions in taxes, be my guest before we wall out freeloaders and Biden-enriching drug lords at the Border.
I see you've been hitting the crack pipe again.

Amazingly with all of the voter fraud, the GOP gained 7 seats in the House. Remarkable.

Forum List

Back