Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!
Really?.... hmm... only 32% of the population there has been vaccinated.
Yes, and the infection and death rates have dropped, helped by a huge geographic spaces and associated population densities.

You can play this Trumpster paranoia game all you want. I don't care.

Yes, and the infection and death rates have dropped, helped by a huge geographic spaces and associated population densities.

You are playing the Bidenbot game again I see.... in one thread... "Trumpsters are not getting vaccinated!!!! -- AUUUGGHH!!!..... but wait... in this thread "thanks to all the people getting vaccinated..."

:rolleyes:

You are playing the Bidenbot game again I see.... in one thread... "Trumpsters are not getting vaccinated!!!! -- AUUUGGHH!!!..... but wait... in this thread "thanks to all the people getting vaccinated..."

Well yes. Many Trumpsters are afraid of the needles 'n Nazis 'n stuff.

This is common knowledge in Normal World.

Well yes. Many Trumpsters are afraid of the needles 'n Nazis 'n stuff.

This is common knowledge in Normal World.
Well yes. Many Bidenbots are afraid of facing reality and calling people Nazi's and stuff.
This is common knowledge in the Normal World.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA
I thought....

I see where you went wrong.

So is covid real or not? Ewe tards move the goalposts all the time?
MAGA
You don't know if the China Flu is real or not?

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA
Care to quote me, or admit you are a lying sack of shit?

It's either one or the other.

Tic....toc......

So ewe tardherders have NOT said it is fake? Is that where ewe are standing?
MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA
I speak for me. Never claimed to speak for anyone else.

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Seriously Troll, just STFU before you humiliate yourself even further.

Have the tardherders called covid fake or not? Easy question, but ewe are to much of a disingenuous assmunch to admit it. So since there never was a death by covid then there can't be now dullard!!!
MAGA

The death toll is fake as hell.

Of course it is. 0 deaths then, so why all the cheering about 0 deaths now? Oh ya CULT!!!
MAGA

They've listed the cause of death as covid for those who didnt die from it.
This is common knowledge,where have you been?
Sucking off your pantifa buddies?

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA
Yes they are and you saying they're not doesn't make it true. Fox News is the best most neutral news reporting channel out there. Not everyone are Liberal scum like you listening to the PMSNBC or the Clinton News Networks.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA
Depends on the show dumb ass. Some shows are for entertainment some are for news. Like any other fucking channel.

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
Yes, given the probabilities, that is possible.
Those people would be alive had they feared the "needles & nazis"
Yes. And many more than that would be alive if we didn't have a former "President" who had:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not

But it's nice to see Trumpsters "care" about this stuff now.

Last edited:
Texas showed US that there is a balance between total lockdown and progressively opening up. To Democrats and Liberals, the pandemic was simply another crisis for them to further their agenda. By their own words, crisis are opportunities.

God Bless Texas. California, NewYork, Illinois, and Michigan need to get their heads out of their asses. Epic fail with Liberals at the helm.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Have the tardherders called covid fake or not? Easy question, but ewe are to much of a disingenuous assmunch to admit it. So since there never was a death by covid then there can't be now dullard!!!
MAGA

The death toll is fake as hell.

Of course it is. 0 deaths then, so why all the cheering about 0 deaths now? Oh ya CULT!!!
MAGA

They've listed the cause of death as covid for those who didnt die from it.
This is common knowledge,where have you been?
Sucking off your pantifa buddies?

MAGA
Yes they are and you saying they're not doesn't make it true. Fox News is the best most neutral news reporting channel out there. Not everyone are Liberal scum like you listening to the PMSNBC or the Clinton News Networks.

Most neutral, do ewe mean most neutered? Why did they claim in court to being entertainment and not news then?
MAGA

MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA
Depends on the show dumb ass. Some shows are for entertainment some are for news. Like any other fucking channel.

So not news, but Nuz. Thank you oh number of nuts!
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA
I see you decided to humiliate yourself even further.

Get back to me when you have a quote by me saying it is fake, until then you really should just STFU. You look silly.

So far 223 people have died from covide after being fully vacinated.
Where is the evidence that the vaccine was the cause of death? It's more than obvious that the vaccine is already saving lives by the thousands.

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

Get back to me when you have a quote by me saying it is fake, until then you really should just STFU. You look silly.

Ewe can't actually be saying that the tardherd was not calling covid fake? Seriously Troll that is the hill ewe are going to die on?
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

Ewe can't actually be saying that the tardherd was not calling covid fake? Seriously Troll that is the hill ewe are going to die on?
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

MAGA

Glad ewe agree that tardherders have been calling it fake since the beginning. As did the Orange God/King!!!
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

MAGA

Glad ewe agree that tardherders have been calling it fake since the beginning. As did the Orange God/King!!!
MAGA
Once again your delusions are on display. I have never agreed with a single post of yours.

Forum List

Back