Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

Why do you SUCKKKERS still fall for FOX'S lies?????
Search:

CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Texas Total2,934,420+86251,173+381,89929,439,927

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA
I thought....

I see where you went wrong.

So is covid real or not? Ewe tards move the goalposts all the time?
MAGA

Search:

CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Who is "worldometers" and what are their credentials? This was already posted, dummy.

I brought direct quotes from those running Texas, not some obscure website nobody has heard of.

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA
You don't know if the China Flu is real or not?

Why am I not surprised.

Search:

CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Who is "worldometers" and what are their credentials? This was already posted, dummy.

I brought direct quotes from those running Texas, not some obscure website nobody had heard of.
Your source is pathological LIAR Abbutt and FAKE NEWS FOX.

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA
Care to quote me, or admit you are a lying sack of shit?

It's either one or the other.

Tic....toc......

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

So ewe tardherders have NOT said it is fake? Is that where ewe are standing?
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

I brought direct quotes from those running Texas, not some obscure website nobody has heard of.

Trusted Authority​

Worldometer was voted as one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA), the oldest and largest library association in the world.

Worldometer is a provider of global COVID-19 statistics for many caring people around the world. Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Pakistan, the Government of Sri Lanka, Government of Vietnam, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others.

Over the past 15 years, our statistics have been requested by, and provided to: Oxford University Press, Wiley, Pearson, CERN, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), The Atlantic, BBC, Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, Science Museum of Virginia, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Kaspersky, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Amazon Alexa, Google Translate, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), the U2 concert, and many others.

Worldometer is cited as a source in over 10,000 published books and in more than 6,000 professional journal articles.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!
So 40% vaccination should be where all Covid restrictions are lifted, including wearing a useless mask?

Texas Coronavirus Vaccination Progress
Whatever works! Depends on infection conditions & trends and population densities with said state! Obviously!

Great job, Texas! Don't be afraid of needles and imaginary Nazis!
It's commies that concern us, and don't worry. We're not afraid of them. They run from us.

Trusted Authority​

Worldometer was voted as one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA), the oldest and largest library association in the world.

Worldometer is a provider of global COVID-19 statistics for many caring people around the world. Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Pakistan, the Government of Sri Lanka, Government of Vietnam, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others.

Over the past 15 years, our statistics have been requested by, and provided to: Oxford University Press, Wiley, Pearson, CERN, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), The Atlantic, BBC, Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, Science Museum of Virginia, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Kaspersky, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Amazon Alexa, Google Translate, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), the U2 concert, and many others.

Worldometer is cited as a source in over 10,000 published books and in more than 6,000 professional journal articles.
I always make sure my sources are approved by the "American Library Association". :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :itsok:

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!
So 40% vaccination should be where all Covid restrictions are lifted, including wearing a useless mask?

Texas Coronavirus Vaccination Progress
Whatever works! Depends on infection conditions & trends and population densities with said state! Obviously!

Great job, Texas! Don't be afraid of needles and imaginary Nazis!
It's commies that concern us, and don't worry. We're not afraid of them. They run from us.
Since it's clear that you'll guys will call almost anyone a commie, the word now means nothing. Congrats.

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA
I speak for me. Never claimed to speak for anyone else.

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Seriously Troll, just STFU before you humiliate yourself even further.

Biden's distribution strategy is working in ways the blob could never imagine....

Biden's distribution strategy is working in ways the blob could never imagine....
Once again I will ask you for the details of this 'Pedo Joe Plan".

I'm guessing you will once again come up empty, thereby exposing the fact you are and fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back