Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA
I thought....

I see where you went wrong.

So is covid real or not? Ewe tards move the goalposts all the time?
MAGA
You don't know if the China Flu is real or not?

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA
Care to quote me, or admit you are a lying sack of shit?

It's either one or the other.

Tic....toc......

So ewe tardherders have NOT said it is fake? Is that where ewe are standing?
MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA
I speak for me. Never claimed to speak for anyone else.

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Seriously Troll, just STFU before you humiliate yourself even further.

Have the tardherders called covid fake or not? Easy question, but ewe are to much of a disingenuous assmunch to admit it. So since there never was a death by covid then there can't be now dullard!!!
MAGA

The death toll is fake as hell.

Of course it is. 0 deaths then, so why all the cheering about 0 deaths now? Oh ya CULT!!!
MAGA

They've listed the cause of death as covid for those who didnt die from it.
This is common knowledge,where have you been?
Sucking off your pantifa buddies?

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Get lost, Russian troll!

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Yeah....Bet you love CNN,the most busted name in news.

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

So you only get your news from accurate sources.
Fixed it for ewe CULTIST!
MAGA

You know thats against the rules right?

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA
I thought....

I see where you went wrong.

So is covid real or not? Ewe tards move the goalposts all the time?
MAGA
You don't know if the China Flu is real or not?

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA
Care to quote me, or admit you are a lying sack of shit?

It's either one or the other.

Tic....toc......

So ewe tardherders have NOT said it is fake? Is that where ewe are standing?
MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA
I speak for me. Never claimed to speak for anyone else.

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Seriously Troll, just STFU before you humiliate yourself even further.

Have the tardherders called covid fake or not? Easy question, but ewe are to much of a disingenuous assmunch to admit it. So since there never was a death by covid then there can't be now dullard!!!
MAGA

The death toll is fake as hell.

Of course it is. 0 deaths then, so why all the cheering about 0 deaths now? Oh ya CULT!!!
MAGA

They've listed the cause of death as covid for those who didnt die from it.
This is common knowledge,where have you been?
Sucking off your pantifa buddies?

MAGA

Get lost, Russian troll!

Or what tardherder
MAGA

MAGA

Please!

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA

Report me and retreat to your safe space sweetie mmmm kay!
MAGA

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
If you'd like to come see my safe space you're perfectly welcome to do so.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Oh sweetie is ewe upset? It is obvious ewe do need a safe space since ewe are so sensitive. But being that ewe challenged me ewe can come to me and we will talk about while kicking back a belt of moonshine.
MAGA!!!!

No deaths? That's great news.
Yeah, that was the spike Joe's experts were warning about.

It's great news.
"Pollution" Is Antiseptic

What's so great about being informed about a new statistic if massive mind-control prevents us from ever even considering that the increase in auto emissions killed off the virus?

No idea. I simply commented that it's great no one died.
Hydrocarbons Are Hercules Killing the Hydra

That's the fake news. The true news is that Texans are no longer being murdered by the virus-loving Lockdown.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

They didnt die because of the vac,that number is over 4000.
They died because the vac is ineffective.
Not being 100% does not translate to ineffective.

When you have over a 99% chance of surviving the covide in the first place .........I'll leave it at that.
Seriously, if you roll for all the marbles at 99-1, you're making a dumb wager. That 1% edge is what Vegas uses to clean the public's clock. These realities are particularly instructive when considered against the fact that the risk can be avoided. My daddy taught me to always measure what you stand to gain against what you stand to lose. You stand to gain what by not being vaccinated?

I'll take 99 to 1 odds all day long!
You have any cash you wanna lose?
Yes, and at the end of that day, when you have your one loss for all the marbles, you are dead. Get a clue.

great to see texas following the science. not only are lives saved, but so is their economy .

meanwhile, the dems continue to deny science
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU! SO GIVE US YOUR ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE.

The Quarantine Quacks are following Commie Science: whatever interpretation of a phenomenon justifies government control of our lives 24/7.

There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

When you have over a 99% chance of surviving the covide in the first place .........I'll leave it at that.
And on the 100th day you are dead, not laughing in me.

great to see texas following the science. not only are lives saved, but so is their economy .

The Quarantine Quacks are following Commie Science: whatever interpretation of a phenomenon justifies government control of our lives 24/7.
If someone is controlling you 24/7, the issue is probably in your head. See a doctor.

Is this as opposed to Stormtrooper Science? What a fucking waste of time.

B6435671-D15C-4919-8DAF-415DC3A4F7B2.jpeg

Thanks Booth ... That's funny as shit ... :auiqs.jpg:

I went to the grocery store today and they had taken down the huge mandated wear your mask banner that had been hanging across three windows.
They replaced it with a sheet pf paper on the entrance that stated you didn't have to wear a mask if you had been vaccinated.

It was still funny watching a bunch of rubes running around giving folks the evil eye if they weren't wearing a mask.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Oh sweetie is ewe upset? It is obvious ewe do need a safe space since ewe are so sensitive. But being that ewe challenged me ewe can come to me and we will talk about while kicking back a belt of moonshine.
MAGA!!!!

I refuse to associate with homosexuals.

Wait...you actually believe that someone will get covide in 100 days if they aren't vacinated? :laughing0301:

Wait...you actually believe that someone will get covide in 100 days if they aren't vacinated? :laughing0301:
Nope, didn't say that despite that it's likely a possibility. What kind of odds are you offering?

Perhaps you could explain why you blame your mother for your problems.

Nope, didn't say that despite that it's likely a possibility. What kind of odds are you offering?

Perhaps you could explain why you blame your mother for your problems.

You pick a number between 1 and 100.
We both put up a $1000 bucks.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

No one ask to be born a homosexual, but being a jerk is learned.

Forum List

Back