Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

On Sunday they reported 3 deaths and 862 new cases. Better stay off those fake news sites.

If it doesn't come up on yesterday I think you may manage to click on yesterday which was Sunday.
Texas is #32 on your list for "New cases".

Nice job, Texas.
We were not talking about ranking your op was about cases yesterday.
Your website is obviously a day behind, Dumbass.
You're a fucking idiot. Yesterday was Sunday that would have been Saturday's number today is Monday which would have been yesterday Sunday if you're going by all this then Texas numbers have not been reported today for Sunday, dumbass.

Now look at today's. United States COVID: 33,735,281 Cases and 600,387 Deaths - Worldometer
Obviously, your link is a day behind. Who the hell is "worldometer" anyway? WTF are their credentials.

I quoted officials of the State of Texas, Dumbass.
Here's the number's reported to the world meter from Texas today from yesterday. Their state website reporting is manipulated just like Florida and a handful of other states.

If you follow this you'll see California has also gone down to unblievable

Last edited:
Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

On Sunday they reported 3 deaths and 862 new cases. Better stay off those fake news sites.

If it doesn't come up on yesterday I think you may manage to click on yesterday which was Sunday.

Nice job, Texas.
You're a fucking idiot. Yesterday was Sunday that would have been Saturday's number today is Monday which would have been yesterday Sunday if you're going by all this then Texas numbers have not been reported today for Sunday, dumbass.

Now look at today's. United States COVID: 33,735,281 Cases and 600,387 Deaths - Worldometer
Obviously, your link is a day behind. Who the hell is "worldometer" anyway? WTF are their credentials.

I quoted officials of the State of Texas, Dumbass.
Here's the number's reported to the world meter from Texas today from yesterday. Their state website reporting is manipulated just like Florida and a handful of other states.

If you follow this you'll see California has also gone down to unblievable
"worldometer" vs the State of Texas. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

They didnt die because of the vac,that number is over 4000.
They died because the vac is ineffective.
Not being 100% does not translate to ineffective.

Nice job, Texas.

Do you believe the critically acclaimed website Worldmeter.info has roving reporters in every state and country around the world delivering up to the minute statistics?
Wow are you dumb.

There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

When you have over a 99% chance of surviving the covide in the first place .........I'll leave it at that.

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA
I thought....

I see where you went wrong.

So is covid real or not? Ewe tards move the goalposts all the time?
MAGA
You don't know if the China Flu is real or not?

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA
Care to quote me, or admit you are a lying sack of shit?

It's either one or the other.

Tic....toc......

So ewe tardherders have NOT said it is fake? Is that where ewe are standing?
MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA
I speak for me. Never claimed to speak for anyone else.

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Seriously Troll, just STFU before you humiliate yourself even further.

Have the tardherders called covid fake or not? Easy question, but ewe are to much of a disingenuous assmunch to admit it. So since there never was a death by covid then there can't be now dullard!!!
MAGA

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

Ewe tardherders have been claiming it's fake for a year and a half. So which is it nimrod?
MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA
I accept your admission you have no quote by me, and as such admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for playing.

Are ewe really gonna sit there and post that ewe tardherders did NOT say that covid was fake. Ewe are the lying sack of shit!!!!!
MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

You can't quote me calling it fake, so you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit. You have nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

Have the tardherders called covid fake or not? Easy question, but ewe are to much of a disingenuous assmunch to admit it. So since there never was a death by covid then there can't be now dullard!!!
MAGA

The death toll is fake as hell.

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

Of course it is. 0 deaths then, so why all the cheering about 0 deaths now? Oh ya CULT!!!
MAGA

So 40% vaccination should be where all Covid restrictions are lifted, including wearing a useless mask?

Texas Coronavirus Vaccination Progress
Whatever works! Depends on infection conditions & trends and population densities with said state! Obviously!

Great job, Texas! Don't be afraid of needles and imaginary Nazis!
It's commies that concern us, and don't worry. We're not afraid of them. They run from us.
Since it's clear that you'll guys will call almost anyone a commie, the word now means nothing. Congrats.
Let me just congratulate you on your covid-shot huge penis-ness. I wish I were as awesome as you. I bet your penis is so fucking big you need special-tailored britches to carry that huge-penis load.

Let's all admire Mac's huge penis-ness.

:bow:

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

Of course it is. 0 deaths then, so why all the cheering about 0 deaths now? Oh ya CULT!!!
MAGA

They've listed the cause of death as covid for those who didnt die from it.
This is common knowledge,where have you been?
Sucking off your pantifa buddies?

Last edited:

MAGA
I thought....

MAGA

Why am I not surprised.

MAGA

Tic....toc......

MAGA

Thanks for playing.

MAGA

Keep flailing, Tardboi.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

MAGA

MAGA

They've listed the cause of death as covid for those who didnt die from it.
This is common knowledge,where have you been?
Sucking off your pantifa buddies?

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

It does for those who have been conditioned to go through life with simplistic, binary thought processes.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Forum List

Back