Texas mother charged with child abuse......

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Texas mother charged with child abuse after son had 323 doctor visits and 13 major surgeries

Texas mother charged with child abuse after son had 323 doctor visits and 13 major surgeries

Just seen this story and it makes me wonder about the Dr's she took her son too and those who did the surgeries. If they can determine now, that the boy didn't have any such health problems......why didn't the Dr's see the same before performing the surgeries???

I would think the Dr's should be held responsible in some way as well as the mother.

Just seen this story and it makes me wonder about the Dr's she took her son too and those who did the surgeries. If they can determine now, that the boy didn't have any such health problems......why didn't the Dr's see the same before performing the surgeries???

I would think the Dr's should be held responsible in some way as well as the mother.

Not just the doctors, but where the fuck where Social Services Child Protection?

The doctors probably didn't care and just cared about the money they were getting for all of those surgeries. Hopefully this young boy is now going to be fostered or whatever by a family who'll love him, he shouldn't be anywhere near that POS that birthed him, this is why some people should be sterilised, some people have no right having children.

Not just the doctors, but where the fuck where Social Services Child Protection?

The doctors probably didn't care and just cared about the money they were getting for all of those surgeries. Hopefully this young boy is now going to be fostered or whatever by a family who'll love him, he shouldn't be anywhere near that POS that birthed him, this is why some people should be sterilised, some people have no right having children.

True dat. But I still can't understand how this happened to begin with. A Dr doesn't do surgeries without tests & diagnosis's....not on the word of the mother. If the Dr's had done their jobs, they would have seen there was nothing wrong with the boy and no surgeries needed. But since that didn't happen, they should be held accountable for their own actions.

Social Services wouldn't be involved unless someone reported the situation. If nobody reported, they wouldn't know about it.

these people go to extremes......fecal matter in ivs etc..hard for the doctors to figure that out....giving a child salt or simply suffocating the child when no one is there....the list goes on and on...it is hard for doctors to find the cause when the cause is a care giver mental illness

Forum List

Back