Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

All I know is....I never seen right-wingers have this much anger when cops kill unarmed people....

If you wonder why cops have this superiority complex like they do -- it is because right-wingers like yourself have repeatedly sucked them off when you should have been demanding accountability...
Worthless leftie cops are kind of a new phenomenon... took some people by surprise ..

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

Sounds like that Democrat puke of a police chief was running a corrupt department

Not surprised. Not surprised at all.

Yea it does.....

You right wingers have justified police misconduct for decades, to the point police have gotten more and more comfortable with their misconduct....

So you pretending to be outraged by the police now is bullshit...

Bullshit.
If the cops are wrong then they're wrong.
That they didnt go in when they should have is wrong.
See,I'm criticizing the police right now because they deserve it.

You people constantly canonize criminals,from floyd to traygone.

The overwhelming majority of FBI agents are just trying to do their jobs and give to the community too right??

But it doesn't stop you right wingers from claiming the entire FBI is corrupt and responsible for staging mass shootings...so spare me
The leadership is corrupt. Or did you miss that part?

About one per year over last 5-10 years. All self induced fatalities
Absolute apples to tire irons to put this in same breath as 19 children dead thru no fault of their own
They were all unarmed, cuffed & treated very rough until killed as Trump told police to treat unarmed cuffed suspects.

Yes, because you knew the question was idiotic.
I set the parameters in which any sane individual would be upset by someone being killed by the police.

If you are told to keep your hands in sight and you don't, I am not going to be upset that you died when you hide your hands, for any reason.

The Floyd killers have been adjudicated as wrong and criminally negligent for their treatment of him. I am satisfied that justice has been served.

Freud did not actually say or write the quote that is often misattributed to him, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual development; but there are plenty of examples to demonstrate that whoever did say it was correct.

Here is one such example.

if fun to watch right-wing ammosexuals pretend to not worship authoritarianism.....as long as the boot is on the necks of the people they don't like...
View attachment 653924

The police were responsible for his death. There is no way to spin it.
I am not spinning it.

I am saying that the circumstances were anything but straightforward. the cops were found guilty and imprisoned. Justice has been served.

That does not mean that Floyd did not contribute to his own demise. A Darwin award should be awarded, and as most are, posthumously.

Forum List

Back