Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

Standing by for other members of your colletive "we" to chime in...

Don't worry.

I'll wait...
Then you are a moron, because this messageboard is a dumpster for white wing pukes like yourself.

Though, yes, clearly there are posters here with more than one brain cell who realize "everyone should just get guns!" is not the best or only solution.

And stepping outside the trailer would reveal many more such people to you.

Haha, yeah, you will come up with all kinds of absurd things to try to distract from the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Expected.
I'm running circles around you and your best bet is to try and denigrate Me.

Hate is all you people have.

If he had not been dying from his overdose, he would not have died. The police were wrong, but that does not mean I should be outraged at his death.

The outrage came about because people were telling the officer there was something wrong with Floyd and he just continued to kneel there with his empty dead eyes staring at them.

He was NOT innocent.

The discussion is about the police killing innocent and unarmed people.

First, people are permitted to arm themselves for protection, right?

Second, Elijah McClain.

Third, you are full of crap.

I'm running circles around you and your best bet is to try and denigrate Me.

Hate is all you people have.
Denigrate you?

You know nothing about forensics. Why would you?

You have spent so much time diddling yourself that you are actually, personally offended when someone dares suggest you know fucking nothing about a scientific field in which you have no education or experience.

That really reveals a lot about you.

Then you are a moron, because this messageboard is a dumpster for white wing pukes like yourself.

Though, yes, clearly there are posters here with more than one brain cell who realize "everyone should just get guns!" is not the best or only solution.

And stepping outside the trailer would reveal many more such people to you.
That's the second time you brought up "triailer"...
Show us on the doll, where the poor person hurt you...

So, you are all in on revenge killing?
Nope. I believe actual justice would be putting them in GenPop, and let nature take its course. This way the fear that George Floyd felt, these murderers would also feel.
I know the helplessness that George Floyd felt. It's terrifing.

The outrage came about because people were telling the officer there was something wrong with Floyd and he just continued to kneel there with his empty dead eyes staring at them.

First, people are permitted to arm themselves for protection, right?

Second, Elijah McClain.

Third, you are full of crap.
I had hopes of you actually becoming rational. It appears you are just as hate-filled as the others.

Denigrate you?

You know nothing about forensics. Why would you?

You have spent so much time diddling yourself that you are actually, personally offended when someone dares suggest you know fucking nothing about a scientific field in which you have no education or experience.

That really reveals a lot about you.
You actually know very little about anything other than your hate. It is what defines you. You don't care about these people. You care about scoring political points on an internet forum.

Says a person who stands knee-deep in the blood of children to make a political point.
Yeah, you idiots think you can just accuse other of what you are doing, and that's that. It doesn't actually accomplish anything but self soothing.

Yeah, you idiots think you can just accuse other of what you are doing, and that's that. It doesn't actually accomplish anything but self soothing.
Too funny. You have made your entire career on this forum on accusing people of the very things the left practices.

You actually know very little about anything other than your hate. It is what defines you. You don't care about these people. You care about scoring political points on an internet forum.
I obviously am far more educated than you and possess far more of the basic human qualities of empathy and sympathy than you do. It's a shame, really. And yes, I care far more about these people than you do. Which is why you ignore everything they say and want, and instead just try to peddle your gun humper fantasies.

Those people would be the first ones to punch you in your tiny dick if you sharted your fantasies in their presence and the first to tell you to fuck off with your gun humper fantasies. you can believe that.

Forum List

Back