Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick: There is a 'culture of death' in the Biden administration...TX Gov Abbott blames Biden after 46 found dead inside lorry

yeah the state doesn’t have power to enforce immigration laws…in fact xiden admin has sued them when they tried to

these illegals being trafficked here by the xiden cartels that died, were a result of rhe xiden admin pro-cartel policies
In yet wet wild dreams.

No you can not control people coming in by putting a wall around a portion of one border. You know that but yet you persist because you know your politician is going to fail you and you just can't bring yourself to leave the cult,

I'm a lib because I want our employment laws enforced? LOL
We are a nation with a Fiat Currency starting to careen out of control. With the private owners now powerful enough to demand who can get loans and not for the new green deal. The people coming in are from the globalists demands. The money will be removed from our impoverished as the years go by.

I know, right? :heehee:

Who's fault was it when this happened?

The border is federal property. This is on you.

Really Moon bat? You're going to go with semantics to try to make a point?
How about "The border is EFFECTIVELY open"?
Feel better now?
Dumb ass.
Your inability to be reasonable is noted. The idea that they had to sneak in tells us your fetish of a fantasy doesn't exist.

after all the virtue signaling, lying, bullshit about Trump putting them in cages!!!! Biden said FUCK the cages, Ill suffocate your asses in trucks!!!!!!

and of course, the left is silent.

Dead in Texas, which is completely Republican-run. But it's Biden's fault? 🤣
/----/ So in your bizarre twist of logic, you are saying Republican leaders in Texas are putting illegals in trailers sneaking them across the border and letting them die?
Which Republicans opened the border up?

What other impossible solutions do you propose? We have done this over and over and over. As long as the jobs are here, they will get here.
cool…and i appreciate that…but we need to control as best we can the flow of illegal immigrantion…that’s what we are discussing

by your illogical view we shouldn’t have any laws or enforce any of them because people are gonna steal, murder, rape, etc so why enforce or attempt to stop any of it??

/----/ So in your bizarre twist of logic, you are saying Republican leaders in Texas are putting illegals in trailers sneaking them across the border and letting them die?
Which Republicans opened the border up?
Seems rather stupid to assume any politician from the US did the deed of putting anyone get into a trailer to sneak across the border.

We are discussing ports of entry and not where people are simply crossing the border? If you turn people away at crossings they aren't simply going to go around?

No we can not assume anyone is guilty. That's not how it works here
And the only thing we are doing is making them enter through a proper port or we send them back or fucking shoot them. PERIOD.

I will go to war with anyone who says otherwise.

Enough of this shit.

Forum List

Back