Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick: There is a 'culture of death' in the Biden administration...TX Gov Abbott blames Biden after 46 found dead inside lorry

Not if ww stop them at the border and send them back to mexico the same day

What other impossible solutions do you propose? We have done this over and over and over. As long as the jobs are here, they will get here.

What other impossible solutions do you propose? We have done this over and over and over. As long as the jobs are here, they will get here.
Its not impossible

We can easily control the border if democrats stop putting up obstacles

When I argue with libs like you or Tweeners such as Mac1958 yhat we can do both border security and workplace enforcement at the same time

But libs and Tweener refuse to compromise

For the left its your way or nothing

Its not impossible

We can easily control the border if democrats stop putting up obstacles

No you can not control people coming in by putting a wall around a portion of one border. You know that but yet you persist because you know your politician is going to fail you and you just can't bring yourself to leave the cult,

When I argue with libs like you or Tweeners such as Mac1958 yhat we can do both border security and workplace enforcement at the same time

But libs and Tweener refuse to compromise

For the left its your way or nothing

I'm a lib because I want our employment laws enforced? LOL

Thats true

The wall must be reenforced with boots on the ground and same day deportation

Quit unconstitutional but as I've said, we have a lot of people willing to burn the Constitution.

How is it unconstitutional?

You can't send anyone back without due process. You have no idea who is crossing. I am legally permitted to enter the United States as a citizen. Is the person legally permitted to be here? That can not be determined without due process.

You can't send anyone back without due process. You have no idea who is crossing. I am legally permitted to enter the United States as a citizen. Is the person legally permitted to be here? That can not be determined without due process.
Due process occurs at a port of entry, not on a rural landscape.

We can assume that anyone crossing at an unauthorized point is doing so illegally. Even Americans. They can take their happy asses to a port of entry.

You're gonna lose this point all day long buddy. Your suggestion is straight up bullshit.

tDue process occurs at a port of entry, not on a rural landscape.

We are discussing ports of entry and not where people are simply crossing the border? If you turn people away at crossings they aren't simply going to go around?

We can assume that anyone crossing at an unauthorized point is doing so illegally. Even Americans. They can take their happy asses to a port of entry.

You're gonna lose this point all day long buddy. Your suggestion is straight up bullshit.

No we can not assume anyone is guilty. That's not how it works here.

The Lt. Governor is the most powerful legislator in the State of Texas.

Dan Patrick used that power to ban all abortions in Texas.

If the border is wide open why would people need to hide to sneak in?

Dead in Texas, which is completely Republican-run. But it's Biden's fault? 🤣
yeah the state doesn’t have power to enforce immigration laws…in fact xiden admin has sued them when they tried to

these illegals being trafficked here by the xiden cartels that died, were a result of rhe xiden admin pro-cartel policies

Dead in Texas, which is completely Republican-run. But it's Biden's fault? 🤣
I know, right? :heehee:

Who's fault was it when this happened?

If the border is wide open why would people need to hide to sneak in?
Really Moon bat? You're going to go with semantics to try to make a point?
How about "The border is EFFECTIVELY open"?
Feel better now?
Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back