Texas Led the Country in New Renewable Energy Projects Last Year!

again:
""Texas is experiencing a rise in renewable energy deployment Not necessarily due to concerns over human-caused climate change, but rather because of the Low Costs of renewable energy sources like solar and wind development......""

Texas is great for both Solar and Wind.

`
Again: It's cheaper without subsidy.
`

And without battery backup too.
You're a one line TROLL/STALKER just harassing people who disagree with you with zip.
4 in a row v me and crick I see.
You POS get a hobby you're good at. Climate denial is not one.
Kind of odd hours for you too.

as usual (and after your gratuitous nonsense reply) I will respond only when I want to bump up my thread.
You're my Bltch.
`

You're a one line TROLL/STALKER just harassing people who disagree with you with zip.
4 in a row v me and crick I see.
You POS get a hobby you're good at. Climate denial is not one.
Kind of odd hours for you too.

as usual (and after your gratuitous nonsense reply) I will respond only when I want to bump up my thread.
You're my Bltch.
`
Battery backup will be a requirement if renewables are to replace fossil fuels. The cost should more than double. Maybe even triple.

elektra said:
I see no link in response to my post.​
You make big claims with zero proof.​
And again, quit trolling. You just had another chance to refute what I say but as always you do not.​

See this?
elektra get electrocuted.
He blatantly makes false claims and Lies.
`

elektra said:
I see no link in response to my post.​
You make big claims with zero proof.​
And again, quit trolling. You just had another chance to refute what I say but as always you do not.​

See this?
elektra get electrocuted.
He blatantly makes false claims and Lies.
`
How much lithium do you believe is needed for battery backups for wind and solar?

It's just math.

How much lithium do you believe is needed for battery backups for wind and solar?

It's just math.
Texas/Oklahoma/etc is mostly using Wind in it's vast empty spaces and on farmland.
Currently wind and solar are about half each of the renewable mix.
So whatever Lithium figure/math you want use, make sure it's not the number for the whole pie You Trolling Fallacious POS.
Bye, and ...
SWAT!
`

Last edited:
Texas/Oklahoma/etc is mostly using Wind in it's vast empty spaces and on farmland.
Currently wind and solar are about half each of the renewable mix.
So whatever Lithium figure/math you want use, make sure it's not the number for the whole pie You Trolling Fallacious POS.
Bye, and ...
SWAT!
`
How much to replace all fossil fuels? Can you do that math?

How much to replace all fossil fuels? Can you do that math?
The cost would be Negative if all New plants were Renewable, and all retiring Plants (and their transmission infrastructure) were reincarnated as Renewable or otherwise repurposed, because Renewables are now Cheaper.
And that is in fact what's happening.
The "$100 Trillion" is the greatest Numerical Lie of the day. It may have had some merit in 2010, but ie, Solar's cost per KwH has come down 90% since then.

I respond to your token last wording/stupid riddles when it suits me to bump up my threads. (in this case from mid page 2)
You're another of my unwitting trolls/no-content bltches. (like jc456 and Toadster)

`

Last edited:
The cost would be Negative if all New plants were Renewable, and all retiring Plants (and their transmission infrastructure) were reincarnated as Renewable or otherwise repurposed, because Renewables are now Cheaper.
And that is in fact what's happening.
The "$100 Trillion" is the greatest Numerical Lie of the day. It may have had some merit in 2010, but ie, Solar's cost per KwH has come down 90% since then.

I respond to your token last wording/stupid riddles when it suits me to bump up my threads. (in this case from mid page 2)
You're another of my unwitting trolls/no-content bltches. (like jc456 and Toadster)

`
Incorrect. The cost will double to triple once they install battery backup.

That's Right. King Oil going cleaner and Cheaper... BIG!
CNBC - Feb 18, 2022

KEY POINTS
  • Texas led the country in new renewable energy projects last year, according to a report released this week by the American Clean Power Association.
  • Texas installed 7,352 megawatts of new wind, solar and energy installation projects last year, significantly outpacing California, which installed 2,697 megawatts of storage projects.
  • Republicans for decades have overseen the the energy sector in Texas, which still ranks 10th in the country for fossil fuel consumption, as nearly 90% of its energy is derived from fossil fuels.

....Texas also surpassed other states in the amount of Storage it has under construction or in advanced development, reaching nearly 20,000 megawatts, followed by California at nearly 14,000 megawatts.

Texas is experiencing a rise in renewable energy deployment Not necessarily due to concerns over human-caused climate change, but rather because of the Low Costs of renewable energy sources like solar and wind development......

`
I have a friend who is an executive for one of the biggest energy companies in the US.

We were classmates in college and he is a real Engineer so he knows that this solar and wind technology is malarkey.

I asked him why his company would do such a stupid thing as to build these worthless solar and wind farms. His answer:

1. Energy companies get a lot of financing from European banks. Typically better rates than they get from American banks. However, they have to adhere to EU requirements to invest in stupid Green projects.

2. They get all kinds of subsidies and tax incentives from the stupid government.

3. In most states they get to pass along the cost of the new installations to the consumers so it doesn't cost them anything.

In other words they don't do it because it is good technology but because the asshole governments have provided uneconomical incentives to do a dumb thing.

However, our man DeSantis isn't going to allow that silly shit to happen here in Florida. A couple of months ago he meet with the CEOs of the power companies that do business in Florida. He told them directly he was not going allow the inflated cost of solar and wind to be passed along to the consumers when there are cheaper energy sources available. That is a real leader of the people.

I have a friend who is an executive for one of the biggest energy companies in the US.

We were classmates in college and he is a real Engineer so he knows that this solar and wind technology is malarkey.

I asked him why his company would do such a stupid thing as to build these worthless solar and wind farms. His answer:

1. Energy companies get a lot of financing from European banks. Typically better rates than they get from American banks. However, they have to adhere to EU requirements to invest in stupid Green projects.

2. They get all kinds of subsidies and tax incentives from the stupid government.

3. In most states they get to pass along the cost of the new installations to the consumers so it doesn't cost them anything.

In other words they don't do it because it is good technology but because the asshole governments have provided uneconomical incentives to do a dumb thing.

However, our man DeSantis isn't going to allow that silly shit to happen here in Florida. A couple of months ago he meet with the CEOs of the power companies that do business in Florida. He told them directly he was not going allow the inflated cost of solar and wind to be passed along to the consumers when there are cheaper energy sources available. That is a real leader of the people.
OP
again:
""Texas is experiencing a rise in renewable energy deployment Not necessarily due to concerns over human-caused climate change, but rather because of the Low Costs of renewable energy sources like solar and wind development......""

`

OP
again:

`

You are confused Moon Bat.

Solar and wind are shitty technologies only being used because of misguided and stupid government incentives.

Being a real Engineer I understand technology bullshit when I see and any industry that has to have major government incentives, subsidies and mandates to be used is bullshit.

I would have no problem with solar and wind if they were viable and cost effective but they are not. They are a road to disaster.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Solar and wind are shitty technologies only being used because of misguided and stupid government incentives.

Being a real Engineer I understand technology bullshit when I see and any industry that has to have major government incentives, subsidies and mandates to be used is bullshit.

I would have no problem with solar and wind if they were viable and cost effective but they are not. They are a road to disaster.
You make no sense and you post NO Links you clown. I've posted SCORES of credible ones to back my view.
You Just your political bias.

The VAST Majority of money being spent on new Generation is going into renewables.
85% in 2021, and NO not because of subsidies.
The price of, ie, Solar has fallen 90% in the last decade.
`

Last edited:
You make no sense nd you piost MNNBO Links you clown.
Just your political bias.

The VAST Majority of money being spent on new Generation is going into renewables.
85% in 2021.
`

We are getting to be fucked by this silly ass Green technology just like the Europeans are being fucked right now. It is terrible technology that will never come anywhere close to supplying any significant power needs to a developed country like the US,

Meanwhile Biden's Chicom buddies are building fossil fuel power generators right and left. The country that produces the most solar cells are building coal, gas and oil power generators.

Why do you think the Chicoms released the bio weapon to destroy Trump's great economy after making the Biden family rich? The pandemic allowed the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election in 2020 with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots. Now their man Biden is President and subsidizing all this stupid solar and wind crap with massive debt that will never amount to a hill of beans. Biden's Chicom buddies (that made his family rich) will profit economically from US stupidity. So will the Biden family but us Americans are being screwed.

Y

Because of the reasons I mentioned in my previous post you idiot. Wasted money because it is based upon misguided political considerations and stupid government intervention rather than sound engineering principles.

"Renewables" are going to fuck the US just like it is fucking the Europeans as we speak.

We are getting to be fucked by this silly ass Green technology just like the Europeans are being fucked right now. It is terrible technology that will never come anywhere close to supplying any significant power needs to a developed country like the US,
Again.
Just an empty and wrong Opinion.
And Europe is being f*cked by Russia cuttng off gas, and Saved by the Renewables they have put in.
That's the thing about Oil...
It's controlled by OPEC+Russia anti-America boy.

Meanwhile Biden's Chicom buddies are building fossil fuel power generators right and left. The country that produces the most solar cells are building coal, gas and oil power generators.
They are also building Solar, But YES yoo much Coal.

Why do you think the Chicoms released the bio weapon to destroy Trump's great economy after making the Biden family rich? The pandemic allowed the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election in 2020 with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots. Now their man Biden is President and subsidizing all this stupid solar and wind crap with massive debt that will never amount to a hill of beans. Biden's Chicom buddies (that made his family rich) will profit economically from US stupidity. So will the Biden family but us Americans are being screwed.
Mixing and matching your conspiracy theories doesn't help your credibility which hovers right around -0- in every UNBACKED goofy MAGAt post.

`

Last edited:
There are many many better reasons to curtail fossil fuel burning than just global warming ... I thought everyone here knew that Oklahoma is the top wind power producing state in the union ...

The same Oklahoma field can be used to graze cattle, spin wind turbines and pump oil out of the ground ... Joe Farmer can shut down any of these operations when the prices are down ... although this is more of an example of good old Oklahoma ingenuity than anything else ..

Uh NO.....
That would be Texas and it's not even close. Texas produces 33,133 Megawatts.
Oklahomo comes in at 3rd at 9,048 Megawatts.

Again.
Just an empty and wrong Opinion.
And Europe is being f*cked by Russia cuttng off gas, and Saved by the Renewables they have put in.
That's the thing about Oil...
It's controlled by OPEC+Russia anti-America boy.

They are also building Solar, But YES yoo much Coal.

Mixing and matching your conspiracy theories doesn't help your credibility which hovers right around -0- in every UNBACKED goofy MAGAt post.

`
The Chinese got their boy in the White House after making the Biden family rich with releasing the bio weapon and now we have massive inflation, recession and tremendous price of fuel while they make money selling us stupid solar cells that don't produce and never will produce jackshit. Meanwhile they build fossil fuel power generators.

The Chinese got their boy in the White House after making the Biden family rich with releasing the bio weapon and now we have massive inflation, recession and tremendous price of fuel while they make money selling us stupid solar cells that don't produce and never will produce jackshit. Meanwhile they build fossil fuel power generators.
You are Completely OFF TOPC. Now Twice.
If you wish to start a China/"Chicom"-Biden thread, do it where appropropriate and I will respond.
You Lost the Climate debate and were unable to back a single thing you wrongly said/alleged/burped.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back