Schwarzenegger wants to run for president in 2016

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The Govenator Arnold Schwarzenegger wants congress to change the rule of being born in the U.S. to be eligible to become president. How appropriate, for the son of a Nazi to become the GOP candidate. I bet Rush Limpballs and Donald Trump are contributing big bucks to make it happen. I'm sure the "moderate" republicans would rather have Arnie than Cruz be the nominee. But what are the odds that the cons would get that through congress? ZIPPO!

Former Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants To Run For President In 2016 - Starpulse.com

The Govenator Arnold Schwarzenegger wants congress to change the rule of being born in the U.S. to be eligible to become president. How appropriate, for the son of a Nazi to become the GOP candidate. I bet Rush Limpballs and Donald Trump are contributing big bucks to make it happen. I'm sure the "moderate" republicans would rather have Arnie than Cruz be the nominee. But what are the odds that the cons would get that through congress? ZIPPO!

Former Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants To Run For President In 2016 - Starpulse.com

Requires an amendment to the Constitution not an act of Congress. Assuming for a moment it even got to the amendment stage it would require 38 states to approve it, that won't happen in 2 years, and if it did? He would be a shoe in.

Requires an amendment to the Constitution not an act of Congress. Assuming for a moment it even got to the amendment stage it would require 38 states to approve it, that won't happen in 2 years, and if it did? He would be a shoe in.

I doubt he would be a shoe-in due to all the dirty laundry aired about him. I agree on the amendment thing.

An amendment to the constitution takes an act of congress. Can't be done any other way.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Father (Gustav Schwarzenegger was a principal mover in the Austrian Anschluss...The Connection or Union with Nazi Germany).

Just what this Country needs.

Schwarzenegger's ex-wife Maria Shriver, is the granddaughter of the Joe Kennedy, former bootlegger and Ambassador to England who was removed from that post by F.D.R. Joe was more inclined to support Hitler.

Arnold was a lousy Governor. Orin Hatch is bud and tried at one point to pass an amendment that would have Arnie to run for Prez, it failed.

I doubt he would be a shoe-in due to all the dirty laundry aired about him. I agree on the amendment thing.

My point is that if he is so popular that 38 States voted in less then 2 years to amend the Constitution he would have no problem winning.

Why he need to change the Constitution? Obama has already proved you don't need to be a Citizen to be president.

Obama was born a citizen of the US. Further he was born in Hawaii.

No he wasn't. His grandmother under oath said he was born in Kenya. I believe his family members more than I would EVER believe him.

133091201362471.gif

She said it on a radio interview. Are telephone callers sworn before they go on-air?

Sorry, but your insinuation that Arnold is some type of Nazi is going to work. Arnold is a good man and I can understand his interest in wanting to run. That being said, he is not a natural born US citizen. This fact is not in question at all, and no, I do not believe we should change the Constitution on this matter.

My point is that if he is so popular that 38 States voted in less then 2 years to amend the Constitution he would have no problem winning.

It would be interesting to see what kind of support he received. I don't think he would win though. I actually doubt he could win the Republican nomination, because he's just not conservative enough.

It would be interesting to see what kind of support he received. I don't think he would win though. I actually doubt he could win the Republican nomination, because he's just not conservative enough.

He is a RHINO.

Forum List

Back