Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Charter Member
Reaction score
Hope it passes. Hope other states follow suit. If cops can do it, then citizens should be allowed to as well.

If you believe your life is in danger, you ought to be able to just drive to safety, and if that means mowing down a few ASININE LEFTIST PROTESTERS, well then that's just icing on the cake.

Charter Member
Reaction score
Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Reaction score
Won't pass
I agree it won't pass... However I have no problems with the bill. Stupid should never be rewarded.
I don't. I think it has a chance. Obviously a cop can drive to safety, even if it means mowing down a protestor or two, so why shouldn't any citizen be given the same legal ability to stay safe?

If there's a crowd around your vehicle kicking it, climbing on it, pounding on it and actually break one of your windows, are you going to just sit there and let them possibly KILL YOU? You have to be joking. I'm mowing some people down, period. I'm driving to safety. I would not just sit there. Legal or not, I'm otta there.
I want to take the time to make it perfectly clear... I don't mind that people protesting... I don't mind that at all. Go you guys.

However... If you actively try to put yourself in danger by literally blocking a highway... *shrugs* I don't think you should procreate anyway. It's been a joke for decades that people should go play in the street because it's a known danger. It's one of the most base ways of saying you are stupid, or I wish you would go away.

I believe in the right to end your own life if you want. And playing in the street is suggesting you are trying to do exactly that.

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

They should have a point system and open season.
I agree, but only on people who say things like that^

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hope it passes. Hope other states follow suit. If cops can do it, then citizens should be allowed to as well.

If you believe your life is in danger, you ought to be able to just drive to safety, and if that means mowing down a few ASININE LEFTIST PROTESTERS, well then that's just icing on the cake.
It's all a matter of wording. If you feel your life in danger, you can shoot someone. All they need to do is word it that if the driver feels trapped and threatened and they can get this passed. Let a couple people get hit or run over and this will quickly put an end to this crap.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?
How does this have anything to do with anyone hating the Constitution?

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

What a Republican dick.
View attachment 359232

Hope he's promptly voted out. But this is Texas, land of the dicks.
Voted out hell, he's trying to legalize murder and suppress the first amendment rights at the same time. He needs to be immediately arrested and prosecuted.
Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?
Explain that one.
Why? You won't get it anyway.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List