Democrats Need To Rethink

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The time has come for Democrats now, just like it did for me 10 years ago. That's when I stopped voting for Democrats, and re-registered as an Independent. 6 years later, registered Republican.

Although I think Joe Biden does not have a snowball in hell's chance of getting elected, I still feel I would be remiss to not post this OP about the disintegration of the Democrat party. In case nobody has noticed, the Democratic party has been taken over by the far-left lunatic fringe. These wackos are calling for just about every goofball thing anyone could imagine, and more. And every day their idiotic cancel culture comes up with more aspects of American culture that they want to abolish.

Problem for them is, they are a small, stupid, unhinged minority, that is loosing support even from the Democrats who have been supporting them. Now we see Seattle police going back into the CHOP zone, and reclaiming it from the loons. More and more, in other cities controlled by Democrats, the leaders are refusing to allow the mobs to take over. Defunding police may have taken hold in New York, Minneapolis, and LA, but not much anywhere else.

Still, the main groups spearheading all the riots, occupations, and general madness (Black Lives Matter, Antifa, et al) continue to support Democrats, and Democrats continue to support them. This will kill the Democratic Party in November. I am looking for the biggest red wave in US history coming up in 4 months.

The silent majority is already speaking. Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record. Sales of home defense shotguns are so great, that you cannot buy one, as they are all out of stock, sold out everywhere.

It's time for Democrats to realize they have a tiger by the tail, and it may devour them.

Joe Biden is a moderate and a pragmatist.
Just what our nation needs

Joe Biden 2020

1593896293354.jpeg

Joe Biden 2020

View attachment 359318
Joe Biden is nothing but a demented old fool, whose support comes from traitors. He has ZERO chance of getting elected. Wait till the debates are aired.

Last edited:
The Democrats are moving too far the left. And even though they are way ahead in the polls, don't underestimate the Democrats' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

But ...

The Republicans experienced their worst defeat in Congressional elections in 2018 in 44 years because of Trump, back when the Republican President was impeached and broke the law. Trump - and the Republican Party - are doubling down on their strategy of appealing to white uneducated voters, a relatively shrinking voting block. There are going to be less and less white uneducated Americans, and more educated white and minority Americans.

Trump's base is getting older and whiter. In a generation, most of them will be dead.

That happened on Trumps watch

Best response he could come up with was a photo-op with a Bible
This happened on FDR's watch. Wanna blame him too ?

1593900010399.png

And NO, that was not Trump's best response. He brought in troops in DC and offered them to guilty Democrat mayors all over the country. THEY are the guilty ones by ALLOWING rioting to occur, and defunding police.

The Democrats are moving too far the left. And even though they are way ahead in the polls, don't underestimate the Democrats' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

But ...

The Republicans experienced their worst defeat in Congressional elections in 2018 in 44 years because of Trump, back when the Republican President was impeached and broke the law. Trump - and the Republican Party - are doubling down on their strategy of appealing to white uneducated voters, a relatively shrinking voting block. There are going to be less and less white uneducated Americans, and more educated white and minority Americans.

Trump's base is getting older and whiter. In a generation, most of them will be dead.
Actually Trump's base is getting blacker. Polls are nothing but surveys of Democrats.

But ...

Actually Trump's base is getting blacker. Polls are nothing but surveys of Democrats.

Why does Rasmussen and Fox only survey Democrats?

Primarily, Democrats are the only ones who answer. You don't know ? You don't know why 11 of 12 polls had Hillary Clinton ahead, just days before the 2016 election ?

Why Monmouth University had her 6 points above Trump ? Who do you think answers a university poll ?

Primarily, Democrats are the only ones who answer. You don't know ? You don't know why 11 of 12 polls had Hillary Clinton ahead, just days before the 2016 election ?

Why Monmouth University had her 6 points above Trump ? Who do you think answers a university poll ?

lately, I do not answer the telephone---let alone the doorbell. Mail? yeah I get it but would not bother to mail anything back. e-mail ? Nope---don't answer

Joe Biden 2020

View attachment 359318
Joe Biden is nothing but a demented old fool, whose support comes from traitors. He has ZERO chance of getting elected. Wait till the debates are aired.

pretty shitty, eh?
November will be great.

Forum List

Back